Why are our political opponents such pussies?

Why are our political opponents such pussies?

r-strategists have weakened amygdalae from a lifetime of abundant resources and low existential threats. When they come into contact with an adverse stimulus, therefore, they are ill-equipped to deal with it.

>feminine men

(((david lytle)))

Top fucking kek "the weak should fear the strong"

you would cry too if you had a president that hated your very existence

Their wives shared bull will hit them otherwise

Because of the meme that strength and intellect are antithetic. They think that the more physically and mentally pathetic they act, the more intelligent they appear.

I wish we would go back to Greek standards with healthy body - healthy mind and so on.

low T beta males. also whiney kikes. i think the butch lesbos and black women are about as tough as the left gets

You deserve to be gassed for being a SU fan

How do these women even get women? The women they date have to be absolutely embarrassed.

I'm white so I had 8 years of that with Obama.

sweetie are you afraid of proud independent WOMYN in your television

They aren't they're keeping their power by authorizing their own moral superiority. Probably calculated

Is this ironic? Is this how men are supposed to act these days?

They give them rights. The tragedy of the cuck. They can't get any women to fuck them so they destroy society by giving them to much freedom, hopping that they would get some pussy, this, of course, backfires and at the end the government collapses.

Only if you are a leftist numale 120 lb bitch

bc this generation grew up to be bitches and that words can hurt

You're the same shill I've seen all over today. Your bait is weak and it's all way too obvious. How's it feel knowing your time here is wasted and people will forget about you tomorrow? were the 0.70$ of shekels worth it?

Cultural Marxism has taught them that victimhood gives them power. You can either be oppressor or oppressed, and the oppressed eventually win because muh right side of history.

the left is essentially female

once you understand that you're halfway to enlightenment

they hate Trump? but they love their king nigger

perhaps his body is anti-semitic.

We have NatSocs to promote that virtue

Scary bit is these people are working 8hour days making real salaries

How is any white man upset at how trump spoke at that presser? He didn't demonize us! It's like fucking christmas!

>Sup Forums
>can't stand watching non-whites
>can't stand that idols from some war that happened a century and a half ago
>can't stand that the mainstream media attacks to people who are literally nazis
>not pussies

kek the alt-right is far more pussy and sensitive that what the SJWs could ever be