Mel Gibson's Passion 2 is going to end his career

Along with Randall Wallaces career (the writer)...

My buddy works for Icon Productions (mels production company) and he's seen the preliminary script and storyboards for The Passion 2 (aka "The Resurrection")

He is redpilled and christian and says this is the most BTFOing of jews on screen hes ever seen. Tons of early church stuff, tons of jewish persecution of christians, saul -> paul etc. Theres even a subtle nod to pharisees being the forefathers of judaism.

this ones going to make the kikes sweat big league; do they pick money or persecution...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKwidh0XTKQ
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32813056
newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html?amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to kill someone, but I cant bring myself to lose the fear of getting caught, even thought that would be very unlikely

dont know what to do, the urges grow each day, if I dont calm them, I might end up plowing a car through a random crowd for absolutely no reason other than

>fuck everybody

100% and I feel that I am not alone in this feeling, I feel that some day, soon, some sign will appear and will make everybody like me go ape shit and begin exterminating everybody, i mean like a god sign

I almost feel like god is filling me with murderus rage but is also holding me back, charging it up as much as possible, I cant take no more!!

DO IT NOW, SET US FREE

If this isn't pasta, channel your rage into people who deserve it

fuck off you weird cunt

If your actually serious, then you really should go pay someone some money to listen to you talk about these feelings. I will tell you that before i came to Jesus, my life was a complete mess. I hated the world but hated myself the most. Try and get some help. If you unironically ask Jesus to manifest Himself to you in some way in your life, He will do it. Dont have much else, good luck! Dont kill anyone though

>preliminary script and storyboards for The Passion 2
But, what? Did the first one not tell the whole gospel story?(I didn't watch it because it's shit) Doesn't really leave any story left to tell.

It isn't shit and a sequel would be sweet desu specially if it shows the truth about (((them)))

what?

passion 1 was about jesus' life up to he was crucified (including his resurrection, which was the last scene)

this second movie is about the early church.

I wish Jesus would come punished mode and fucked us up

I am just tired of seeing the shit, seeing people in their same stupid loop problems(not even political, just regular day to day issues), deluded, egotistical, myself included, although at least I have a self reflection capacity and acknowledge that both me and the species, where failures, maybe not enough to work a solution, but enough to realize we (humanity) need to go!

there are a lot of good stuff, I hope that the information that we are, isnt all lost, maybe it can serve other beings, to study us and learn from our stupidity, but yes, our physical beings and society is beyond repair, and if an apocalyptic events come, I dont have hopes that next civilization will do it better

At this point I just want shit to go down, so I can go out into the chaos and see everybody like crazy killing each other, and hear them scream "why why!! if only we had been less selfish, we would have seen, but now its to late"

I just want people to break down, their egos, I have an ego too, but thats why I left behind the "trying to save the world" stuff, I realized is only me ego trying to be a hero, fuck that

that's pretty interesting, didn't know about mel was going to make it

Ov vey, Jesus rustles your jimmies

Fuck yeah, Mel. Make the Jews even more salty, you terrific bastard.

I don't believe in god but I side with the christfags as long as it pisses off and exposes der jude.

>that owl ID

This is the whole point though. We need to follow Mel on this cunts. We need to stop giving a shit about them, They are on the verge of the biggest scam in history: the destruction of the west. They destroyed the west and they are laughing. We should stop being scared.

That is fucking awesome, as an american style fascist I can only applaud you. Good fortune to you. May your god be with you on this quest to vanquish the jew.

its just going to be 4 hours of jesus beating (((moneylenders))). nice.

If you have even a little kernel of love for Humanity then you should nurture that. People are like lost sheep, and sheep are very stupid. If you feel like you are able to see the truth that others aren't capable of seeing, then be a Shepherd, not a wolf.

Jesus gave life for people, like you and me, who did not deserve it. He didn't come to destroy the world but to save it. Jesus is alive today, he is still knocking on the door of the hearts of men. If you listen he is knocking on your heart as well.

The first one made the kikes screamed anti Semitic, hope it happens again

Passion Deux Electric Boogaloo

This isn't for real is it? Mel isn't this kooky...is he?

Christianity is a Jewish psyop.

If any movie was truly dangerous to (((them))), the project would be scrapped before they even started casting.

I hope it has Chris Tucker in it.

>Deus Vult flag
>Un ironically being a Jew Worshiper
Deus Vault LARPER detected...ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

Mel Gibson is just another christ cuck like OP. His opinions can be ignored:
youtu.be/GKwidh0XTKQ

It doesn't work if people decide to start beating him over the head with the puppet

I'll watch this film.

>DO YOU UNDAHSTAND THE GOSPEL THAT'S COMIN OUTTA MY MOUTH?????

Too bad you're all heathens. Otherwise you would be sure OP is full of lies

It's obvious you're a shill trying to bait. But in case you're not, don't kill anyone.

Remember what jesus said: "Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:"

Shut up and take my money

>do they pick money or persecution...
Both. One is money, the other is a license to print and steal money.

Androgynous Satan pls.

wtf are talking about man

DO IT
PLEASE

Get your head examined, UN LARPer.

Kill yourself. 100% chance of getting away with it.

Will it have female black lead actress plus a few nods to Islam? Will it be transgender enough to please the lgbt paying customers? Will it have anti trump undertones? Will it end with all the Jews being slaughtered? Will it have pro open borders or pro life propaganda? Will it have Product placements?
I ain't interested if it doesn't.

>(I didn't watch it because it's shit)
So you didn't watch it, but somehow you've decided it's shit. Protip: it's not.

>UN Flag
>Obvious retard poster
plz leave blue helmet

The owls are not what they seem.

The Passion 2: Shock the Eternal Jew

Unironically this. This world is by no means perfect, but in spite of and because of that fact we are called to like Christ and be a light to this world of darkness.

How? By fixing yourself and your life and living forthrightly in the world. Live a strong, moral, and meaningful life in Christ and set an example that you want others to follow. People don't respond to empty words - you must prove by your actions why people should live righteously.

It seems like your time is up JewJew

I'll introduce you to my stando za warudo!

There's another shill. You faggots fucking suck at larping. " DO IT NOW" while using le kekistan fag flag. Jesus Christ this is embarrassing. How can one be so obvious.

Christ cucks really do have very low IQ (scientifically proven)
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html

You cannot even form a coherent sentence, let alone form an argument.

I refuse to give you the attention you seek by posting your outdated fedora pics. You are not worth my time, it must suck for you to be a dumb slav shit.

This is the perfect response to your non-argument you disgusting, obese gaytheist.

I find it funny that Atheists are very quick to turn on Christians who are largely passive at this point (years of neutering), but ignore Islam because they damn well know they'll get their heads cut off for being haram.

I'm no religious nut but you cowards need to tone down the abuse you direct toward Christians and crank up the abuse directed at Muslims, Muslims are brown and smelly and generally dumber than your average goat. They are the ones that deserve the hate, so stop being a cowardly little bitch and do as you're fucking told.

Good boy.

Yeah Jesus will spend 3 days in hell aswell. Tormented with the devils tricks,the torture of souls and visions of the future.

Jim Caviezel better be Jesus again. It won't be the same without him.

>Christianity is a Jewish psyop.
Except the parts that were secretly edited by Jews to tell the whole world about how dangerous, greedy and anti-Christ so-called Jews are...? Wait what?

Faggots

The output of the film is planned for when?

>oy see, Sup Forums is causing white terrorism
>SHUT THE PLACE DOWN BEFORE THEY SHOAH US

hey rabbi

You are a funny person, and I applaud your simple yet thought-provoking satiric take on the state of the world today.

KEK wills you to go after some ANTIFA fags.

Do it. You'll feel much better afterwards.

This about the sequel to the Gospel, Acts.
AY MAN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE JEWS?

>0wl
I know your game Minerva

Movie star Jim Caviezel has accused Hollywood of turning its back on him for playing Jesus Christ.

The actor played Jesus in religious epic “The Passion of the Christ,” and reveals director Mel Gibson warned him the iconic role would wreck his acting career.

Appearing at the First Baptist Church of Orlando in Florida on Saturday night, Caviezel revealed, “He (Gibson) said, ‘You’ll never work in this town again.’ I told him, ‘We all have to embrace our crosses…’ I told him, ‘Mel, this is what I believe. We all have a cross to carry. I have to carry my own cross. If we don’t carry our crosses, we are going to be crushed under the weight of it. So let’s go and do it.’ And we began with the film.”

But Caviezel admits good roles have been hard to come by ever since he starred in the movie.

Sadly niggers don't seem intelligent enough to comprehend the part Jews took in crucifying Jesus.

The most you'll get out of them is the instinctual desire to hoot and hollar like monkeys in a church choir.

>mfw and yfw the Book of Enoch gets turned into a movie

>AYY WE WUZ ANGELS N SHIEEEET WE GON GET YO WOMEN N TEACH THEM WITCHCRAFT N VOODOO N SHIEEET
>AY HOL UP WE WUZ NEPHILIM N SHIEEET

On second thought maybe we CAN co-opt negroids into this.

Looking forward to it already.
Perhaps that face at the Oscars was quite the omen.

Is that why they're so afraid of crosses and anything Christian user? Or are you just a kike trying to get people to abandon the power that always destroys you, Mystery Babylon.

>that pic
>my sides
Shieeeeet.

You know the FBI lurks this site right? Even if you're larping you dun goofed. And if not, dont be a faggot, don't take your faggotry out on anyone but yourself. Fag.

Fuck off you edgy untermensch

Gypsy atheist

It will need a chink and an indian in it for it to be sucessfull in those markets.

Yes we can, quite easily in fact.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32813056
newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html?amp=1

Mel is doing God's work. Bless him.

>Shieeeeet
Take the word "shit".

Separate it into two sounds that make up the word: "sh" and "it".

Then, add a long "e" in the middle: "eee".

Now, put it all together: "sh" + "eee" + "it" = sheeeit

It's not hard.

Well someone's got to kill all the kikes.

Fuck off nigger.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

He's a brit. They say Shite, not Shit.

>Shiiiiiiiiiiiieete

Pronounce that.

holy shit everybody freaked out, its just regular /r9k/ talking, besides there is no law against being a crazy schizo, what are they going to do? send me to an extermination camp? what are they nazis?

besides everybody feels the same, i know it, and my intentions are obvious, i am saying i want to, not I am going to, and besides its an unavoidable thing in life, some people are going to nuts and go full death angel mode,

when you post, you have a chance to reflect, this is what freedom of speech is about

You just got put on a Prism list, user.

Enjoy free extra airport screening, forever.

the passion was actualy a good movie , not christ cringe at all like most christian movies

t.atheist

Last Mel's movie was at Hackside ridge, had some christian stuff and I saw on net that liberals raged.

Can't wait for this Mel "Oven dodger's worst nightmare" Gibson masterpiece.

>about early church

WHO /IGNATIUS AND AQUINAS/ HERE?

This better be bait.

"sheeteh"
I before E except after C. Bongistanis don't know how to say their own words.

good one

good it's insane that Hollywood/Movies in general are kosher
in a normal world many movies would speak plainly about the Jewish cancer. which is why they must monopolize and castrate the movie making industry

If literally insulting (((them))) and saying his girlfriend deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers didn't end him I doubt a sequel to his best movie after he directed an amazing movie a year ago will.

>revenge of the christ
fucking BADASS holy fuck Mel CALM DOWN BRO

calm down my guy, that blue helmet's so you don't crack your head swinging it at shit

Please don't bitch out and kill a bunch of old black people like the moron in Charleston. Find some real hardcore niggas to pop, or some kikes that can fight back. Don't be a bitch.