Reminder that you are a traitor to Europe and the White Race if you a friendly to russians or think that they are white

Reminder that you are a traitor to Europe and the White Race if you a friendly to russians or think that they are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.bg/search?biw=1920&bih=926&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=poor mexican family&oq=poor mexican family&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i19k1j0i30i19k1j0i5i30i19k1.28700.31474.0.31594.19.19.0.0.0.0.232.2612.0j15j3.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.18.2604...0j0i67k1j0i30k1.Pdp0CmFlT-I#imgrc=a8qn80zAOt67JM:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most of them are white, tone down the autism

Are those ethnic Russians?

divide and conquer tactics of the (((nose))) to pit goyum fighting each other

Genetically they have about as much to do with Europeans as Han-chinese. Picrelated.

I don't speak to animals.

The Nazis were wrong about a lot of things (especially in how they treated Poles, Ukrainians and other European peoples), but they were more than right about r*ssians.

Bump

All Slavs are Mongoloids, and Danish people too, that's why you have square heads.

It laughable that these cunts all suck up Russia's arse
>high rate of aids
>high drug use
>lot of muslims and West of Moscow is non white
Barring all that, what do you think Russia Will do if Europe gets it big ethno civil war and finds its in a weak state?

You'd know there's 2 words for 'Russian'. One means part of the russian federation. The other ethnically russian. You'd know if you weren't a degenerate. Fuck off

>t. russian subhuman

>Posts pic with category modern west Europe
>Saudi in list
>Tunisia in list
>Jews in the list

Really makes you think.

Op you seem to believe that all Russians are the same ethnically, don't be dumb, they were an Empire.

Hey, fuck off, you have more genetically in common with r*ssians than we have, Göran.

I don't know, but Europe would be better off as Islamic than being ruled by subhuman r*ssians, no matter their ideology.

Russians are genetically predisposed to having africa tier IQs, zero creativity and a slave-like disposition.

Scratch a Russian and get a slanty eyed mongoloid

Genghis

No, Danish people are Chinks

This coming from an inbred shitskin.

Rather side with Russia against a kike like Trump than give a shit that some are genetic rice nigger

>Europe will be better run by islamists.

Don't you mean sage goes in all the fields.

T. butthurt muslim living in Denmark

>Europe
>better off with islam
Sage, goodbye and kys.

It's essentially a genetic map of people in and AROUND Europe.
You can clearly see that ethnic russians cluster closer to chinks and other asians than to any European ethnicity.

Stop meming.

What are you Slav lover? They might be European but don't corrupt your genes and mix with them

A Scandinavian not Finnish and English man of good stock can produce excellent offspring both highly intelligent and physically optimal

A Slav and any other northern European can only produce a child with sub-par intelligence

Scandinavians are top cucks.

Not memeing, here's a map of Sami haplogroups

>euros would be better of islamic
Neck yourself, fuckwit

>The researchers even found that the original emigration center for the Sami was the French-Cantabrian region, (around the Basque Country), in southwestern Europe. (French-Cantabrian region used by historians and archaeologists to describe an area stretching from Asturias in northern Spain to Provence in southeast France).

Keep calm, Shamil, and go back to Chechnya. These gay concentration camps just (sadly) western MSM fantasy ;(

Russia is a humongous empire, ethnic Russians are very much closely related to Finns/Baltics, see pic related(Kargopol, Belgorod, Smolensk)

"Sami mtDNA shows that the Sami has a European origin and is part of the European mtDNA Pool. The two haplogroups V and U5b dominate among the Sami with a total of 89%. This causes the Sami to have the largest amount of the two haplogroups V and U5b ever found. Both the haplogroups V and U5b are spread across Europe in moderate frequencies from the Iberian peninsula to the Ural Mountains. U5b is a typical European haplogroup originating from the French-Cantabrian region, (around the Basque Country). Haplogroup V is considered to come from Central Europe."

Denmark doesn't seem to be more Sami than Sweden even in the map that you provided.

Muslims can't at least be taught civilization. R*ssians are genetically incapable of it, due to their african tier IQs and complete lack of capacity for independent thought.

Oh, my someone is butthurt about Russia and isn't a baltnigger. Or is he? How about you GTFO and do your own thing? What the fuck does Russia even has to do with Danmark?

And then there's this

The hut were you shill from will be the first to be leveled when Russia gets the green light.

Norge, hva skjer? Ah, kanskje er det bare fordi Island har en mindre befolkning.

Those are mexinacs btw

Never swore fealty to European flag. Kicked the Russians out once and will do it again if need be.

Fuck all of you and your "muh lineage".

The Russians while they are not white are Slavic which I definateky consider Slavs as an Allie. The Russians are super orthodox Christian and super nationalist as well anti-Islamic I don't see your point user?

proof google.bg/search?biw=1920&bih=926&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=poor mexican family&oq=poor mexican family&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i19k1j0i30i19k1j0i5i30i19k1.28700.31474.0.31594.19.19.0.0.0.0.232.2612.0j15j3.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.18.2604...0j0i67k1j0i30k1.Pdp0CmFlT-I#imgrc=a8qn80zAOt67JM:

The moment white convert will be the moment that the white race dies. There's no room for ethnic borders in islam

>The Russians are super orthodox Christian and super nationalist as well anti-Islamic
lel

I don't want to offend you, but the Finns have never kicked anyone out. Finland got independence due to internal collapse of Russian Empire. Finland completely lost every war with Russia post-independence.

Don't be an idiot. Albanians and Bosnians are muslim and they are perfectly white and quite civilized.

I don't love Islam. But it's like night and day compared to living under subhuman russian domination.

Because ethnic Russians are a Baltic-Finnic mix, you Romanian part turkish gypsy subhuman

but
WINTER WAR

>Albanians and Bosnians are muslim and they are perfectly white and quite civilized.
Balkanshits, Meds, Romanians, Ukrainians are not White or European, and never will be.

One drop rule as Americans say

They're also ugly as fuck. The only thing that kept Europe and the middle East seperate has been religious tension. To remove that in a time of mass moved would be suicidal

>ethnic Russians are a Baltic-Finnic mix
Is that why Finns and Balts cluster with other Europans while you cluster with Turks and Han-chinese?

Give it up Chang. Modern russians descend from mongolian and turkic tribes that invaded eastern european lands.

It's so clear that you edited that, you can even see the green surrounding the number 79

>shows uzbeks

Ethnic Russians cluster with Finns, Balts and Anglos the most you absolute waste of space

>we went toe to toe with a tiny northern nation and technically didn't lose because of a peace deal.
You must be very proud of your countrymen

>The Russians are super orthodox Christian

Only 6% of Orthodox in Russia attend worship services at least weekly

Except that's not what published, peer-reviewed data are showing. I know you might feel some solidarity because they are speaking a language related to yours, but you shouldn't. They stole that language, just as they tried to steal the history and culture of Ukraine. They are alien parasites to Europe that don't belong here culturally or genetically.

You simply have no understanding of warfare. Finland performed several invasions in Karelia during Russian Civil War, with regular army, while the Russian side was practically undefended. And they still lost, because the terrain (Marches) and weather condition (Arctic) are the worst possible for offence on earth.

> technically didn't lose because of a peace deal.
We didn't lose for any intents and purposes. Finnland was left defenceless, the peace deal resulted in us taking twice as much as we demanded. Soviet Union suffered no noticeable damage, rather, the poor performance of some forces fuelled military reforms in the army and military tech.

What a fucking idiot. These people are kalmyks/buryats/tuvans. If they live in Russian Federation it doesn't mean they are ethnic russians.

WE

this

That's exactly what peer reviewed data is showing

Ethnic Russians have some Finnic to them just like Nords. That's the most non-European thing you can find about them
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

I thinks that's a hohol on kamandirovka

That's like the biggest problem with the Russian federation

What a moron, I googled this photo and it showed me that this is China, not Russia.

Keep shilling for islam Ahmed.

Jesus Christ... Russia is one of the ancestral homes of the Central Asian white people.

If you have a Haplogroup P y-chromosome your ancestors came from Asian, dick.

Whites are a mix of mongoloid, extinct Pahjeet subrace.

>that flag
crimean detected

You're missing the point. Looking at both nation, nothing but a complete steamrolling of finland could allow the Russians to retain any pride.

Interesting how all the "intelligent" countries are also full of tolerance.

croatia has the least muslims in the balkans and its also the smartest
whats your point nigger?

That his 0,4% south asian 1.1% west asian subhuman ass needs an excuse to shit talk those who got pozzed while trying to move to Britain, Denmark and Germany. Hungarians must exterminate every single Roma-nian crypto-turkocigan

I see (((Hollywood))) tricks here.

toplel i love the edits of these maps

My point is the grain of salt you should take together with all the claims of intelligence from "the west", jews or chinks.

no, this are russian villagers 80 km east to moscow

stop using russian proxy faggot

Looks like the Slovenes were too merciful with your grandma when they took back their land. Trianon bozgore.

>Russians are anti-islamic
Nice meme

Hungarians are mudblood immigrants to Europe, but before they deported back to steppe - they can do a good service by exterminating Romanian cigans

Lmao

>literally photoshopped a picture conveniently for his agenda
"People" like you should be beaten to pulp desu, antifag.

This is such a load of shit
Lmfao

We don't speak somalian here, translate.

If you prefer to be around niggers than around russians you either haven't met a nigger, a russian, or both.
Fuck of shill scum.

How's that nigger dick sucking going, "master race"?

Whaaaat? We wuz Kaizer und scheisse?

scandinavians have as much as 20-30% slavic admixture m8

google haplogroups

Russians are some of the last decent whites. It is because of their asiatic component that they never fell prey to western liberalism.

Kill yourself

>haplogroups
>admixture
pick one
Scandinavian R1a is different from Slavic R1a, it comes from CW culture and it's higher in Norway than it is in Sweden

t. r*ssian invader

I have experience with both africans and r*ssians, and I can tell you that africans are a little stupid but overall friendly and honest, r*ssians on the other hand don't really qualify as humans.

Why are you of all people defending them?
Stockholm syndrome?

it's different that's why they called groups, but r1a is still eastern, you can see it in their faces

it's why I never liked scandinavians, they are larping cucks who've never achieved anything other than muh bleach blonde hair

west germans and the french dont have as much of that admixture and thats why they have those proper germanic facial structures, unlike the butterface scandinavians

Tricks? Fuck off, we hate you. All of Europe hates you.
Russia is a non-white asiatic country that threatens white european countries like Ukraine and Georgia.

Just stay away from europe and mingle with the other asian countries like china and mongolia.
And also, images of "blonde" russians are cherrypicked propaganda pics. The average russian is much closer to han-chinese and koreans genetically than to any european group.

>some northern french*

Fixed

>t. ukrainian rabbi

>white European countries like Ukraine or Georgia
Confirmed shitskin. Georgia is Semitic and cluster with shitskins. Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

>cucks who've never achieved anything other than
Created Rus and England as unified states, created Norman region, were at the front of the military warfare reform in 16th century and naval one in 7-12th centuries, were never conquered, incredible science contribution. Are you to speak about cucks? Ten foreigners or ten millions doesn't really matter, if you don't have racial laws, your nations is pozzed

That's not even a pic from Russia. It's China.

>this thread

Crimeans don't have Ukrainian flags anymore. All Ukrainian internet providers stopped working there.
If you think that all Ukrainians are dumb EU and anti-russian shills, then you're and idiot.

Then you're a traitor, selling out Europe. I can't wait for SBU to get to you.

שלום