Guys, the fucker is at it again?

Guys, the fucker is at it again?

Anyone has any idea of what to do now? I bet he is the one trying to set america on fire since Trump got into office. Fucker is probably investing millions on Antifa and BLM among other fringe groups.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/14/report-left-wing-billionaire-george-soros-upping-lobbying-efforts-in-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/reporters-horrified-after-president-shares-meme-of-trump-train-hitting-cnn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luckily now even normies know of his agenda. So no more stealth influencing.

>even normies know of his agenda
You are vastly mistaken, normies don't care about this shit, let alone know much about it

Yes pay no heed to Trump's lobbyists!

>left wing billionaire
So much for equality and "muh workerz" lmao

Cant argue with that.

We need to organize a solid counter-trend crowdfunded with cryptocurrencies

Why wont this old fuck just die already

leave soros alone. old habits die hard and he isnt able to control the situation like he had in the past. he was formidable long ago but his protege lacks experience so he is trying to show the kid the ropes. hes just going through the motions not a real threat

I swear to god. The day this fucking kike dies I will get shitfaced.

This is my plan too.

But it will be with a really shitty wine/champagne/beer because this cunt dont deserve a fancy drink.

What if we all join his anti-right groups to siphon the money out, then destroy them from within?

Just a coincidence.

This is what they did with the Ford Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation in the 60s.

They were conservative foundations that to poisoned from within in a long timed operation.

The original mister Rockfeller was conservative to the boots. His son on the other hand was a techno hippie.

What's your opinion on the Koch Brothers?

>Fucker is probably investing millions on Antifa and BLM among other fringe groups.
>investing
Not even sure that you are wrong in calling it an investment..

Capitalists wanting more freedom to expand their enterprises.

They dont give a shit about conservativism if that stay in the way for money.

They are into small goverment, but far too small for my taste.

Yes, the freedom of movement (i.e. illegals crossing the boarders) is good for business because you have now a bigger pool of workers to choose from while simultaneously dropping salaries down.

But what ppl like the Koch Brothers dont realize (or care) is that libertarianism and such small goverment dont account for ppl with cultures so different that by flooding the host country, may disvirtue the whole society.

They are not enemies nor friends.

Can someone just please relief this walking ballsac from his festering life.

Color me surprised

At least Trump is fighting back.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/reporters-horrified-after-president-shares-meme-of-trump-train-hitting-cnn/

You should send a bunch of huehues with the instruction of going full uma delicia on him and his extended family

This, they are short-sighted opportunists. They jump at the opportunity to pay less for salaries but they fail to understand that this is the start of a recession, even in the perfect conditions.

>reduce wages
>people have less disposable income
>while simultaneously inflation undermines their salaries further
>suddenly people don spend money on frivolous things and spend for everyday needs items and products
>businesses shut down, even less money is being circulated into the economy
>bleed slowly but surely your economy to death

What's the point of saving 20% of your costs in salaries if there's no one economically able to buy your fucking products? The same fucking thing applies when everyone's shipped their production lines to Vietnam China and various third world shitholes

If only this was even close to being true.