What do Christians on this board think about gays? I'm gay myself and I am just curious what you guys think of us

What do Christians on this board think about gays? I'm gay myself and I am just curious what you guys think of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=T2jiMwWt-00
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY
youtube.com/watch?v=qx0AWex1kTc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeYTMKTwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they think you're gay

I love you as a brother in Christ but you gotta sort yourself out. Don't be defined by your same sex attraction, you are a child of God.

There area over 10 different kinds of Christians. Be more specific.

It's a choice and it is a sin. We all have our crosses to bear though, so I don't judge you.

#NotInMyBed

#NotInFrontOfMyEyes

it's a sin to see a girl boy?

Depends m8

if you have to tell me you're gay, chances are you're alright.
If I can tell you're gay, then fuck off.

Gays are okay
Fags are twats

heil hitler! gas the kikes! rape faggots assholes with a knife!

im going to fucking vomit

by being gay you are effectively fucking up the alien genetics program so power to you if you chose to be a fag

i'm in it for my pleiadian overlords so i gotta find a nice qt to impregnatem, wish me mana

I don't mind gays as long as they're not faggots.

It's a cross you have to bear (i.e. you should become celibate). Homosexuality is a disease

Gay people should be purged. You're an abomination and an undesirable people. You deserve the same treatment as witches.

'Cos fags don't know what Christians think.
Translation of OP
Attention! Attention! Attention!
Me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeee.

We don't mind you as long you don't go arround spiting that shit all over the place.

My only problem with gays has to do more with their culture than their degenerate proclivities. I was fine with fags being fags until they decided I needed to conform to their values. It's when these groups decided to start shoving their agenda's down everyone throats that I finally decided I can't stand them. I hope you get help as you most certainly were not "Born this way".

I believe homosexual activity is sinful. If you're asking what I think of an individual that has these tendencies, that would obviously be something decided on on a case by case basis. Since I'm saved through God's grace alone, it's not like since I don't have homosexual urges that I'd be any better off in God's eyes. Asking on my opinion on a fuzzy type of group is pretty hard, because there are people with homosexual urges who are nice people, and some that are awful. But, the call for everyone is to repentance and faith, and people seeming "nice" is not enough in the eyes of a perfect God.

My hope for them is the same hope for anyone else, and that is their salvation. If the Holy Spirit of God indwells anybody, they are capable of leaving a lot of things behind. I know I was, things I didn't think possible.

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

That Boy ain't right.

>Sup Forums is one person
I hate you, now fuck off

I had nothing against gays until you degenerates started corrupting the youth

>Christians
Plural.
>you guys
Plural.

>Sup Forums
>Christian

Bottom line: both christfags and real fags are equally retarded.

Absolutely degenerate, but as long as you abstain from homosexual relationships you should be good.

We dont.

personality disorder.
you're born abnormal m8, but at least you're not a retarded, you're still unacceptable tho because you dont. conform to the traditional norms of society. you're alright as long as you keep it in the closet.

Homosexuality is a sin, it is basically a branch of lust. Dont let it identify you like the many today who see pride in it. Flee from it and follow Christ and put you faith in him. You will have temptations like all sins, but know that God is always there for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2jiMwWt-00

I have no issues with you and I think not enough Christians STUDY their Bible. Yes it is sin and counter to the creation however the scriptures actually tell us we have no business Judging anyone outside the faith , only within. We do just the opposite in most cases. (1 Corinthians 5:12) - Makes this clear.

you have no place in a serious civilization. your life is a joke, so just be funny and you'll find joy

God says that He gave you up to be a degenerate because you reject the love of truth and don't like to keep Him in your thoughts.

It means you prefer your perverted lusts more than God. It's only fair that when you die, you will understand why you're in hell and not paradise.

You could ask God right now for forgiveness and be saved. There's probably voices screaming at you in your head to not do it, though.

I could tell you that those voices are demons trying to get you to go to hell because they hate you and are deceiving you, but you're probably too used to listening to them to question it.

Just say this sentence out loud, with a sincere heart.
"God please forgive me for being reprobate, I ask that you show me the light of the truth in Lord Jesus so I can be saved"

Then go here;
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

All of the above, if you are a like the degenerate faggots dancing half naked with a dildo in their mouth on one of the gay pride boats in Amsterdam (for example), you can kindly fuck off.

Also don't take kids, I had two mothers and always longed for a father, or something to see as example. Not having that fucked me up more than I would like to admit.

typical faggot. fuck your false-christianity. Jesus hated faggots just like you. If Jesus was here today he would beat the living shit out of you

>brother in Christ
Only Christians are in Christ, gentiles and sodomites aren't.

You're not actually gay. That's just propaganda promoting "gayness" as an identity in order to further divide the populace into manipulable groups.

Homosexuality is an action, not an identity.

Wow obviously you know nothing about Christianity.

Disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY

>False-Christianity..
>Yet Jesus hated faggots.
>Would promote violence.
You are all over the place, did you miss your morning medication?

Fags go to Hell. I know that and I know Jesus preached that and Jesus hates your polished, fake Christianity that is so far removed from God to the point of disgrace and sacrilege. ZERO TOLERANCE for faggots. (zero tolerance for satan)

Gays are just a component of the liberal communist movement. Worse, gays force their sexuality on others.

Pastor Anderson LOVES the gays!
youtube.com/watch?v=qx0AWex1kTc

>Jesus was a peaceful hippy man
not only are there lines about "not coming to bring peace but a sword" etc you know this but are acting fucking stupid, but he quite clearly defines an enemy, Satan. And your pacifist Christianity is a total joke. It turns men into women. That is satanic perversion. 666 is your number, you're satanic fucking hellhound queer. You know nothing about Jesus

/thread

gays are a virus -- they deserve the worst punishment God can deliver. His wrath is upon them as we type

Tell me which Bible Jesus fights his enemies instead of being cucked on the cross?

Pastor Anderson on Orlando shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

the one where he wins and faggots are punished and JUDGED at judgment day (it's coming) and heaven triumphs over the people who think "lol we won we totally cucked that guy because he's dead on the cross" -- it's temporary victory vs. eternal triumph. it's all foretold. judgment day is coming

If you kill your enemies they, win. Sounds like a similar cuckold, Trudeau.

Jesus never existed and was invented by the Romans. There is zero proof that wasn't tampered with by Christians otherwise.

>homosexuality is related to lust

This 100%. Also, the modern idea of a homo lifestyle is complete bullshit. There have always been fags, but your duty to society to build a family and contribute far outweighed whatever your sexual desires were. You owe it to yourself and to the world not to fall for the homofag Jew and live a normal, productive life.

Modern society raise people in the believe that lust + desire = love. "Love" is a sexual thing and once the "Love" is gone you disposal your "ex" and search new "Love".

You know what real love is when you have your first child and that love has nothing to do with sexual desire but is pure the way god loves us as his children.

It is sinful and animalistic and disgusting. The traditional stance on the church on homosexuality is correct and wise. A moral corrupt minority with legislative power will lead to the downfall of any moral decent people on the long term.

>Excursion: "Foucaults Pact with the Devil"

you stupid fucking moron, tying an atheist commie faggot to Jesus, you deserve hellfire. Jesus never said that. He said to repent and enter the kingdom of Heaven. he got CRUCIFIED BECAUSE IT WAS PROPHECIED.

It's perverted but I don't really care. I'm against faggots (which obviously means women too) having children though. Ho

>tampered with by Christians

You mean "preserved by Christians" you dumb faggot? The fact that christianity has survived this long and built Western society should tell you something. The Church will be around way longer than your pathetic homosexual lifestyle fad.

Not a christcuck, but here's my deal on gays;if you really like men, I literally do not care. However do not be public or flamboyant about it, and don't be an obnoxious faggot. Keep the degeneracy in the bedroom and everyone gets along.

Jesus was probably a good guy, but Christianity is a Jewish control mechanism, sort yourself out.

This

Most don't care as long as they don't have to see people being gay. Not being homo in public is a pretty hard thing for more femmy gays and more masculine lesbians to achieve.

AIDS petri dish. Kill yourself before you spread it.

Calm down you were being baited and this increased level of stress you're giving yourself in result is not healthy for your heart or mind, have a blessed day and try to ease down. Evil is all around and you should not lose your health in result to other people's sinful like nature in the present days.

>PROPHECIED
Prophecy is self fulfilling. If any text is sacred, then all text is sacred.

Praise Kek

>hates gays
>loves interracial
>is a kike gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

>I WAS JUST BAiTING YOU BRO
what the FUCK is a blessed day? judgment day is the only day that matters. YHWH is GOD and JESUS IS THE PORTAL (jesus is an alien -- no fags are going to leave earth)

Is that shit on the right guys arse crack

Im not perturbed that you can't get a girlfriend for being a shitty person and are jealous of negros, Pathetic.

not to mention you reek of desperation, no wonder you are a virgin loser.

Do you have proof those evidences of his existence were tampered by early Christians other than "Zeitgeist told me so and an obese neckbeard on YT confirmed it" hmm? Yeah didn't think so.

The Christ myth theory is a joke in all academic circles. You deny the historical existence of Jesus because you cannot reconcile it with your faggotry religion (the fact you wear your homosexuality on your sleeve speaks volumes about how it's a religion to you).

Go back to your gay club and sniff your poppers to prepare for gay Tyrone's cock, pansy.

There are too many of you because people think it's cool to be gay now. Most of you are weak minded anyway. There are really only a few gay people and they are probably disgusted as I am at the trendy hipster faggots fagging the world up in such an unseemly fashion.

Quit it with the damn pride bullshit. We get it. You're gay. Quit performing sex acts in streets. Gay people in the US have it as good as almost anywhere else in the world so stop your bitchin!

im a jew
>the lords people

Eww! I think it is diaper rash.

Kill all faggots.

Why do you take the god of Abraham over the Gods of your ancestors?

>Kill all faggots.
Then kys

but i don't think about them baby.

Fuck off faggot and stop worrying about what people think of you and making your sexual preference such a big fucking deal, Jesus Christ this is exactly the kind of shit you do that pisses us off

Cos my ancestors were wrong

Sodomites. Inherently anti-Christian and anti-Right.

I get triggered by pride on the west coast. BDSM parades are really hurting the image of gay people. I have been to pride events in Maryland that were more like family picnics.

Fags are so butthurt that the Bible condemns them for sucking dick lol

>Cos my ancestors were wrong
And what makes you so sure Abraham was right? I see you taking the path of least resistance.

it's chess it's not checkers. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ogLeYTMKTwA

>Cos my ancestors were wrong
And what makes you so sure Abraham was right? I see you taking the path of least resistance.

I don't believe in the Bible so I really don't care what the book thinks. I just want to know what Christians themselves think

Humans are born to biologically reproduce, when anyone's brains is rewired to do the opposite of natural biology then they have a mental problem.

Just don't hop on that trans fad, it's nausea indulcing.

What about homosexual animals?

Animals do a lot of repulsive and ignorant shit, like raping their babies to death and then eating them. They're animals. Are you an animal?

why would you want to go back to having families destroyed because husbands dont love their wifes and vice versa? in the end gay people will always be gay, no one can live a farse for eternity, as long as your people stop pushing your agenda down everyone's throat you're okay on my book.

If you repent and stop fapping to male or other things like that you're forgiven by God, if not I can't do anything besides praying for you. You're a sodomite, it's filthy but you are still a human, we are God's sons. I'm just sad for your kind... (I was into trap before)

Its a sin faggot.

that meme has a lot of potential
i can tell by the quality and from seeing quite a few mems in my time
do you have a template?

Its time for you to go.