Trump finally breaks and opens his stupid mouth defending white supremacy

>Trump finally breaks and opens his stupid mouth defending white supremacy
>Republican senators now finally have their launching pad to completely disown Trump and save their mid-term seats
>Since Trump is now out of the Republican circle they'll be willing to throw his ass out when impeachment reaches a vote
What a wonderful day

Also, just as an aside, it's hilarious to see this board be covered in "WE'RE NOT NAZIS STOP CALLING US NAZIS THE BRAND IS BAD STOP DOING IT" and then immediately switch to "TRUMP LOVES US NAZIS WE'RE WINNING THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY GESTAPO"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897810369019826176
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/15/lawmakers-national-figures-react-to-trumps-charlottesville-comments.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not only is any hope for any bills to be passed by Congress, he will most likely be impeached now.

no problem, the government turns on Trump, we will just place him as a God Emperor for life! by force of course, no congress

still waiting on
>Twitter suspends his account
>the U.S. nukes itself

>no problem, the government turns on Trump, we will just place him as a God Emperor for life! by force of course, no congress

No you will just watch as he gets nothing done and Congress either impeaches or passes more bills like the Russian sanctions to piss him off.

Trump condemned white supremacists. Now OP is saying Trump defended white supremacy.

>Also, just as an aside, it's hilarious to see this board be covered in "WE'RE NOT NAZIS STOP CALLING US NAZIS THE BRAND IS BAD STOP DOING IT" and then immediately switch to "TRUMP LOVES US NAZIS WE'RE WINNING THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY GESTAPO"
Woah. Wow. It's... it's almost like there's more than one person on this board. And there's those of us that think the Nazi larpers are retards and those of us that are retard Nazi larpers.
Huh... crazy... really makes you think

Trump controls the media. If any GOP tries to stop him from fulfilling his promises to the American people, Donald will be sure to call them out on Twitter and MSM and make a clear message to that state's voters.

Prove it

He's totally for sure definitely getting impeached this time for real you guys. For real this time I swear!

>Trump controls the media.

ahuh

He condemned the white supremacists in his press conference...

Read about Dutroux and the franklin scandal. if you have a conscience, you will look them up.

did you know that if you take one part carrot cider, one part 44 magnum magazines, two parts aluminium wiring and mix with red berry drank that you can make OP is a shill, slide all shill threads sage SUPER SAGE suck my dick

You obviously didn't listen to his his speech. Why should we waste time trying to prove anything to somebody who just admitted to being wilfully ignorant? Find the speech he just made and hear it for yourself you twat

>Implying your not a retard

>Alt-left is now a thing
>Attacks over people defending ''white supremacy'' are becoming more and more common, bringing more people to our side
>Still has the support of the average republican voter either way so the republicans will have to support him if they don't want out

>Also, just as an aside, it's hilarious to see this board be covered in "WE'RE NOT NAZIS STOP CALLING US NAZIS THE BRAND IS BAD STOP DOING IT" and then immediately switch to "TRUMP LOVES US NAZIS WE'RE WINNING THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY GESTAPO"

WOW OP IT'S ALMOST AS IF Sup Forums ISN'T A ECHO CHAMBER

>>Trump finally breaks and opens his stupid mouth defending white supremacy
wait, what? when? sauce?

>Republican senators now finally have their launching pad to completely disown Trump
You know what this means?
Emperor Trump when? Imperial States of Americas when?

It' always blacks fault
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897810369019826176

Did you miss yesterday's conference?

Catch up, user.

>your not retarded
>your
British education everyone.

>O"
it's almost like THIS BOARD IS A DIVERSE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS
you fucking moron, you are here. are you a nazi no ? GOOD! THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF for being so fucking stupid

>people who attack nazis are just as bad as nazis

reminder that impeachment =/= removal from office

>>GTFO NOT EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS NAZIS

Oh no. Imagine my shock upon learning that this board is not a hive mind.

Back to ShariaBlue, shill.

WALL - DEAD
OBAMACARE REPEAL - DEAD
TAX CUTS - DEAD
INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATIZATION - DEAD

Russian sanctions - Check mark

LITERALLY HE JUST SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT WITHOUT CONGRESS

I watched the entire press conference. I did not see the meltdown, or the worst presidential performance ever, or any of the other hyperbolic crap CNN, Wapo, the NYT, etc. saw.

He spoke clearly and effectively. He disowned all the bad guys. He said people beating lawful protester with baseball bats is a bad WAIT WHAT? YOU FUCKING NAZI SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WE CAN BEAT ANYONE We oops I got carried away there. I should apply for a job at CNN>

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE A SHILL WAAAAAAAAAAAA SHARE BLUE MEME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah racists tend not be shocked by other racists saying racist stuff.

how is that defending white supremacy?

you're trying too hard

Sheeeeeeeeeit maneeeeeeeee

Wow you sure "showed" me

Keep posting more accounts.

Technically true. Any time he says or does anything the press is guaranteed to give an extraordinary amount of attention to it.

>>Trump finally breaks and opens his stupid mouth defending white supremacy
I must be missing something here
- He denounced racists, bigots and white supremacists.
- In a later conference he went on to say he condems the violence on both sides and that everyone should calm the fuck down and be open to dialogue

This seems like the first sensible thing he's said while in office

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/15/lawmakers-national-figures-react-to-trumps-charlottesville-comments.html

In a conference that was supposed to be about something else entirely, a reporter's question pissed off Trump and he went on a tirade against the "alt-left"(???) saying they were just as bad and laid the blame at their feet.

Afterwards everyone except Newt Gingrich went "yeah, that was pretty racist and stupid"

Paul Ryan and friends are gonna lose their seats in 2018 breh

>literally not watching the presser
you're the problem with everything. try to consume things first hand instead of just watching the "news"

>wall
>dead
Ha, somebody didn't read the budget

how is that defending white supremacy?

>Paul Ryan and friends are gonna lose their seats in 2018 breh

And the GOP in general

Speaker Palosi

>Afterwards everyone except Newt Gingrich went "yeah, that was pretty racist and stupid"

what specifically did Trump say that was racist?

the one where he commended white supremacist, david duke, and the violent left?

>"yeah, that was pretty racist and stupid"

which part? he said some decent people like Robert E. Lee. He said it's bad for anyone to beat people with baseball bats.

HE DID NOT SAY SOME OF THE NAZIS WERE NICE PEOPLE. That's just made up shit by his haters. He got elected partly because he says what he thinks. I loved the whole thing.

none of that will ever happen -- dream on. Trump being genuine and "opening his mouth" instead of cuckoo to the faggots like Paul Ryan and McCain in the GOP is exactly what we want

The truth is that leftist are weak, it's just nature that the strong is in power and there's nothing those whining babies can do about it.

whoops.. eh, it still works.

>I loved the whole thing
I know you did, bubba

>what specifically did Trump say that was racist?

Notice how whitie seems to be the only one not to see this.

just like he was going to get impeached for everything "wrong" he's done

Like I said you're trying too hard

babbys first bait posts, lurk more redditor.

>I know you did, bubba

Seriously, what part of it in context was so bad?

You are delusional. President Trump denounced both sides. BOTH... the Nazis & Antifa.

>Let's impeach Trump

Congrats by default you moved Raiden into office.

>Trump says something really fucking stupid, like putting solar panels on the wall
Don't take him so literally he's just talking about renewable energy it's all about context and underlying meaning!

>Trump equates counterprotestors with literal murderous nazis
Look at the literal interpretation of his words he's just denouncing violence of all kinds he's not racist!

W8 wut? I thought this was all just my other personalities coming out. You people are real? I feel much better knowing I'm not OP I would kill myself for being such a faggott

>defending white supremacy
Libtards are delusional enough to unironically believe this.

And it will only keep moving in our favor as he keeps "opening his mouth" because he will realize that being HONEST and not lying like a fake fucking rat gets you into the corner where you are "Hiterlized" and he will not give a fuck if people think he's Hitler 2.0 instead he will bring about a hyper-nationalist Trump personality cult. Trump hasn't even reached into the full depths of his ego to start a nationalist revolution -- we have hardly seen ANY of what he's capable of. Wait until he really snaps, really doesn't give a fuck anymore and watch the world engine turn

Liberals only hear what they want to hear.

Trump denounced everyone - Nazis and Antifa alike.

But all this intellectually lazy user heard is pro-racism support. Really makes you think.

>both sides are bad

Wow you fucking racist hitler drumf. How dare you talk shit about the commie antifa hordes.

Whity aint seeing it because whity isn't fucking braindead

>he will bring about a hyper-nationalist Trump personality cult
Bring about?
You guys have been shitting up Sup Forums for a year now

>commended

>they're not really nazis!
>they're just LARPing!
>that's why the daily stormer felt the need to post the link to their new host here!

Repugs against the MAGA will be primaried out of jobs.