James fields Jr. Is a hero

I feel so bad for James. A real hero who has now have to live in a prison with niggers, he didn't want to kill that woman antifa attacked his car and he thought they wanted to kill him.

Pray for James, real hero.

Sieg heil.

Should've driven into the crowd a second time tbqh

You realize the this dude is connected to soros?

more likely a patsy CIA asset to be honest though.

So this is white in the us.. Hahahhahahahahahahahhahshahahah, a mixed fucking manlet, hahahahhahahaha

I hope kim nukes you christfags into oblivion, your genepool should been gone for 200 years now, lazy fucking losers that couldnt make it in your native land. Fuck i hate burgers.

/Nordic Master Race

He is a terrorist and a murderer.

F

He is a disgrace to himself, his family, and his country.

Get lost, shill

What's with the goofy hat.

schizophrenic jew

>mixed
He looks like your average beady eyed Anglo

inb4 he gets let off for self defense

vroom vroom

>man kills american.. commies cheer

These commies walk and talk like a hostile intelligence agency

Fuck off CNN.

I hope he gets raped and has to deal with incontinence for the rest of his life.

eat shit you fucking subhuman retard.

he is jewish. mother named bloom, maiden name meyer all of his relatives have jewish names

Meyer/Maier/Meier is a German name you fucking retard.

He did the right thing to b honest. His heart is in the right place.

F

>killing people
>heart

>that awkward moment when you get roped on your day of the rope
Seriously I watched that video so many times.
He sped up, the guy with the pole or whatever isn't even hitting him, he reacts to James speeding up in an obviously blocked road. You even see people jump to the sides while that guy is swinging the pole. It is not a even a consecutive event.
In the end this may have been a mixture of hate, aggression, adrenaline, megalomania, fear, whatever.
It's not even about the motivation, it's about the way you celebrate and excuse this manlet bitchmove.
Real patriots went to real battlefields and died to fight a cancer which larping mongs try to reenact on american soil now.
They should be very careful about what they are actually awakening.

Yeah those pudgy manlet fucks really are a danger to society, when you put them behind a wheel.

You hear no engine noise until a THUD is sounded. You are wrong.
I hate you Anti-First Amendment fucks.

FPBP

Commies aren't people. they don't deserve rights.

>communists and niggers
>people

This

RARE.