The white race's greatest moment of triumph in the last 20 years is a 5'2" italian manlet punching a girl

>The white race's greatest moment of triumph in the last 20 years is a 5'2" italian manlet punching a girl

really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The white race's greatest moment of triumph in the last 20 years is
voting in President Trump.

>girl
Did you just assume xirs gender?

He said triumph not the thing that is going to give us literally Stalin afterwards.

>girl
that tranny freak isn't a girl you leftist cuckold

Did you just assume it's gender?

Dude looks too white to be italian

False flag alert

He is maybe a quarter Italian.

Nice

terrible bait

reminder that pic related is coming back and there's nothing you lying faggots can do to stop it

It was just funny. That Jesus will judge you gets me everytime.

Nathan is so adorable and non threatening. I want to take him home as my pet

The worst thing about fags is that they are the most arrogant -- they are the most deserving of punishment than any other people. The left is doomed because their ranks are mostly androgynous perverts.

So low behold my eyes this land of fools will rise

Its not. We don't have even ALMOST that many in numbers. Its juse not gonna happen dude. The best thing you can do is have white babies, but I know you won't...

was a pretty decent punch tho, to be fair.

We dont see any girl, just a Commie behind a red mask.

why did you have to remind me this goblin's hairy snatch

He's really 5'2"?

Its not the greatest triumph, its simply the most beautiful, and symbolic. Sage.

>Voting for a fat narcissistic degenerate billionaire game show host

These kids, kids this young, are the only ones who should be falling for the "alt-right" meme.

The White race is under attack. Big buck nigger attacks older White man on camera.

12news.com/news/local/valley/police-need-help-identifying-man-who-assaulted-tempe-hotel-employee/464393416

Fuck off with your retarded ass local news old ass regularly scheduled tweaker bullshit.

The white race is under attack, this is not an example of that.

t. Shalom Jerome Tyson Jackson Abraham III

>italian manlet punching a girl

Are you assuming their gender?

Trump is Jewish, not a white triumph

He's not Italian at all. His surname is his adoptive father's name...