Navalny

Is he the last hope for Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. liberashka

I wonder why Putin hasnt send him to Gulag yet.

Controlled opposition? Somebody has been protecting him.

Perhaps.
He is a fool (in a way he is just not really intelligent), but there is a hope that he has some dignity or that from a chaos someone better will come.
I am going to vote for him despite disagreeing with him on most of the policies.

(((Them)))

Unlike Putin, he wants closed borders

He's bound to release our nationalists from jail, so yes. Even though there are a few questionable personas around him, he's red-pilled as fucked.

Today's Putin's rule is a repulsive commie fetishism.

People who supports him looks exactly like Western liberals

Sure.

By the way, so much this. To be honest I didn't believe that such people exist anywhere outside of the US or Europe, I thought that our left was exclusive to "kill the jewish rich and gas the faggots"-kind-of-stalinists, but it turns out that our youth becomes just as rotten as yours.

Navalny is a CIA agent.

Nobody supports him.

The real opposition in Russia is Mironov and Zyuganov.

They are real opposition as much, as CNN is factually correct news agency.

I think so. If you we do not close the border with Central Aisa and don't stop give citizenship to migrants now, Russia will be full of muslim shitskins which will mixed with whites.

They don't and never were.

These guys were jailed not long ago for their right-wing views. They were not even extremists, did not physically hurt anyone. They just did not support the Kremlin's "mnogohodovochka"

So, Navalny will release political prisoners

The other guy

This shit will never be the Russian leader!

(((Neocon))) controlled guy will never be /ourguy/.

Not really, but he's more useful for the future than Putin that's for sure. As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of untermenschen.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Slovenia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.
t. Part Ukrainian Jew "Russian German" subhuman

Tesak is known to have mongrels around him. Just like Navalny and his head of PR - half jew Volkov

There's no hope for Russia. It was destroyed in 1917, and some khokhol kike certainly won't bring it back.

Better than Putin cuck, but too of a jew friendly publicly. Familiar with JQ 100% sure.

True and that's not enough, we need a cleansing of those who Yeltsin, Putin and soveits naturalized

The only thing that can save Russia is this, and purge all the commies left including Putin.

When I search navalny in youtube there is a lot of russian propaganda against why is putin such a big faggot I hate that commie cuck

>hope for Russia
get these delusions out of your head Kraut
there is no hope for Russia
neither is their hope for my country of Germany

or Germany*

I forgot the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

This.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off!

and foreigners

Anyone who thinks Putin is good doesn't live in Russia himself and is a sperglord who watches RT and thinks "o em gee Putin is such a great leader who speaks out against muslim immigration!!!!"

>Putin is a president of untermenschen

Of course he is, he is your president.

Cattle.

Russians are too demoralized to reproduce. Russia is too much filled with KGB and the rest of communist families. Muslims are already growing. I suspect the only places where Russians could create a new state would be some northern-west territories?

That is a guy who said that his favorite politics are Bill Clinton and Barak Obama

really but why? he's open race realist and is still better than Putin

He is a pure western liberal
And he isnt race realist,even Sobyanin had more nationalistic program at Moscow elections

>he is your president.
>slovenia

Someone here said he was anti-corruption nationalist libertarian who wanted to stop immigration and open up the Russian markets.

If true, God bless him.

this tbqh

Just as a reminder, Navalny is Christian and speaks fondly of Jesus, unlike modern Western leftists

>border with Central Aisa and don't stop give citizenship to migrants now

Is this a giant problem? How many do you see a day? Are they violent ?

He's the last one to put your trust in. Literally Eltsin 2.0

His rhetoric might sound attractive but he can't into geopolitics and would destroy Russia.

Sisyan ? I don't think so

>russia
>hope

Afghans can easily buy a Tajik passport on a black market. Tajiks travel to Russia without a visa. There lies your answer.

Geopolitics is a jewish meme, and Russia is already destroyed

>Sisyan 20!8

What a scam!

Does the government try and hide this? Like lets say a blacked Tajik (libyan) committed gang rape with a couple of his browned Tajikistani buddies (afgan), does the media or news release their ethnicity?

Tajiks and afghans are almost identical in racial terms. It would be hard to differentiate (bar their language ability)

Do you even know what geopolitics is? It was a fringe derivative of political science in the early 20th century, which is all but dead these days.

What happened to the paint stain

sage

bulk

maybe

Stop lying, he's cuckish, but he admits that European character of Russia must be preserved.
>churka shitskin Sobyanin
>nationalist
Christ.

Sure thing bruh

>haha it's the end of history guys nothing matters anymore
The name of the concept might be relatively new but it has existed for thousands of years and while technology does in some way circumvent some geographical features, mountains, rivers, arable land, etc. and how those interact to create defensible borders and wealth do still matter a great deal.
They're not a "protected class" like in the west, more like mexicans in the US working construction but without the whole no one is illegal meme.

A weapon to surpass Shagodad

A tradiotional dress means nothing if you have no way to wear it without getting beheaded.

So I suppose it works for Bosnia, but not other countries.

nonwhite subhumans all bar Bosnians. what is your argument? Islam is a Semitic nigger bullshit religion ignorant of race just like Christianity
What a triggered uneducated somali subhuman

>So I suppose it works for Bosnia, but not other countries.
I wonder why.

The police recently arrested a group of Central Asian radical Islamists planning terror attacks in Moscow. But mostly, they prefer to lie low and attend their "Islamic" meet-ups at the end of the work day where they brainwash each other about something.

We had a very prominent case of a criminal Islamic gang (composed of Central Asians) who stopped cars at night and killed the drivers for no reason. They were dubbed "the GTA band". Not only that, they had some suspicious ties to our corrupt police which were later destroyed and hid from the public. So grave shit takes place sometimes.

Can I get a quick rundown on this man, Russiabros? Wasn't he sentenced to the gulag a few years back?

Govt. prefers to mostly keep him under house arrest and arrest his supporters instead.
Interpret this as you want.

Necessary stepping stone semicuck to put radical ethnonationalist rogue.
Limitless free speech up to inciting violence and separatism. Gun rights like in US/Czech Republic. Closing borders with the third world. Deporting chinks and central asians. You will be free to from KKK type units under his Presidency, carry guns and call for genocide from a fucking radio.

Putin supporters are shitskins, jews, losers, poor provincial trash and unattractive people

kinda since we can't get the real European-only Rus without uprising or one term of reforms

Is Putin anti-semitic or jew-wise? Yes or no question, and to post trusted link to a legit journalist source to confirm that

>Sisyan
What does that mean?
I guess it's because the guy has manboobs and boobs are cиcки in russian, right?

Because he doesn't matter. He cannot be a president anyways.

he gained my respect then

He arrested (((Khodorkovkiy))) and made (((Gusinsky))) and (((Berezovsky))) to exile. His guys killed (((Berezovsky))) in 2013. He defends Syria and Iran from jewish occupation.

And here is a pic of mother and aunt of Navalny. Interesting, huh?

Not an argument. Those are criminals who happened to be jews.
>He defends Syria and Iran
So spends money from mostly European-payed taxes on nonwhite subhumans? Fucking based xD

Isn't he a good friend of Benjamin Netanyahu and didn't he condemn antisemitism publicly several times?

The man who single handidly triggers kremlin bots everytime,forever /pols guy .
His ideals for nufags:
Family
Nation
God

that vague description stinks of paid shill cuckservative.

next time defending him post a video of him killing a nigger and lipbeating a feminist jew

EVERY FUCKING TIME haha ,the trigger reply to pro navalny comment,and always a : meme flag +code word shill .Enjoy the shekil slav nigger

meant this to u

We used to have many skinheads killing niggers

They're not as effective in advancing the white agenda as you think

Whom ethnic Russians actually like. Based Putin

navalny doesn't have the elegance of putin with dealing on a geopolitical level with other countries

putin is a master with making ties other countries

Syria and Iran are close to Russia. Russia does not want to have Islamic extremists in Caucasus again, therefore Russia is fighting in Syria. Russian media even says that Russia is not exclusively fighting for Syria or Assad but for its own sake. Also Russia has always been a country with multiple nationalities. Those Russian skinheads want to break Russia into several smaller nations which will make it much weaker and easier to conquer. That's basic geo politics.

Don't you believe that the election is gonna be rigged though?

No third alternative?

Basically a cloned, transgender Kissinger.... hmmm

>nonwhite subhumans are close to racial Europeans
Right
>Also Russia has always been a country with multiple nationalities
You mean apartheid state where shitskins couldn't live in ethnic Russian areas?
>Those Russian skinheads want to break Russia into several smaller nations
Ethnic Russian solely inhabit (used not so long ago at least) more than 85% of modern Russian federation. Doesn't seem small to me.

Also, Russian nationalist can deport all nonwhites(including the """natives"""") to central asia or kazakhstan. Or even exterminate them, it's a nuclear state; no one would risk a MAD scenario over "Buryat rights"

>Those Russian skinheads want to break Russia into several smaller nations which will make it much weaker and easier to conquer.
You have numerous threads around here right now where people WISH America split into several smaller nations.

You seem to be some kind of a delusional person who doesn't understand where he is. Any reversal of society towards identitarianism leads to what you call "geopolitical weakening". The whole boards is "geopolitically weakening" America. That's just the price to pay. Or maybe you're a cuckold, by any chance?

That being said, it has nothing to do with Navalny, he's in no way intended to split Russia

It could be that putin didn't expect him to become this popular. Killing him now would only make Navalny a martyr

Eблaны тyпopылыe, пo зaкoнy Aнaльнoгo нe дoлжны дoпycкaть дo выбopoв. Ho я дyмaю, чтo дoпycтят, чтoб нapиcoвaть eмy 0.7% и вбить пocлeдний гвoздь в гpoб бeлoгaндoнaм.

>itt kids who don't understand how real life works

Nah, he's a liberast pro-USA kike puppet. Putin is shit but he's the best Russia has got at the moment.

>Ho я дyмaю, чтo дoпycтят

Taк этo нe пo зaкoнy жe.

Caми ceбe гвoздь вбивaют.

You are plain retarded. Nobody ever wants to split their countries. You retards will be chinked the first day you even think about splitting up. Millions of Russians died to increase Russians influence. You are either plain retarded or a traitor. In any case shove your rethoric up your ass, liberast.

>tesak
>didn't hurt anyone
Wtf am I reading

Don't remember the second goy

Yeah boobman pretty much

>Also, Russian nationalist can deport all nonwhites(including the """natives"""") to central asia or kazakhstan. Or even exterminate them
Not a realistic option, Russia would end up even more isolated from foreign trade.
The priority of the Russian govt. at this point is to maintain territorial integrity, which includes securing the loyalty of the minorities, and ensure that NATO does not expand further.