Revoke gay marriage

I think it's time to take marriage back.

I am gay, and I hate this whole gay marriage thing. Its between a man and a woman, as the bible states. Let them suffer. The gays are trashy people (Thanks, Grindr.) and deserve to suffer.

Why do people even care about non-religious marriages ?

> we lvoe each otger xd
Ok, you need paper to confirm it ?

Reminds me of those fucking scene faggots in high school who were like "xD rawrr

Rights afforded by marriage, social privilege, better health and happiness, better treatment from others around you.

>better health and happiness, better treatment from others around you
These are bullshit.

>Rights afforded by marriage, social privilege
Can you name some ?

no

Studies have shown married people are healthier and happier. Are you surprised by this?

Sure, adoption, surrogacy, custody arrangements, right to adopt your partner's child, next of kin rights for burial and medical arrangements. Tax benefits, social prestige of marriage.

>Studies have shown married people are healthier and happier. Are you surprised by this?

Are you dense ?
Do you really need studies to tell you how to be happy? You know those same studies tells you to fuck your brain with drugs to be happy, right?
> right to adopt your partner's child
>adoption
You are gay, gays can't have children. I don't care about your marriage, but giving child to family without father and mother is dangerous thing to do.

No, but they prove that gays who are married are happier and healthier. Why would people not want that?

Gays can most certainly adopt or hire a surrogate. You clearly care about my potential to marry or you wouldn't be writing. You want to deny me rights that were never in question for you.

Gays are just as good parents as heterosexuals.

>Gays are just as good parents as heterosexuals.
No.

You can rewire children brain.
That's everything I will say.

I don't care about marriage overall The only valid marriage is religious one.

>Sure, adoption, surrogacy, custody arrangements, right to adopt your partner's child, next of kin rights for burial and medical arrangements. Tax benefits, social prestige of marriage.

They can get all that except for the last one. It will just be called a civil union.

It's definitely not it being called a marriage that's the barrier for married couples being happy.

Civil marriages are valid in most English speaking countries for gays save Australia. They are an option for secular countries and have been for some time now for straight couples.

That said, there are some religious institutions in the mainline protestant and non-Orthodox Jewish realms that offer religious marriages to gay couples.

my god.
ofc they are valid in your retarded terms.
You think studies about "happiness" are valid as well.

I am talking about substance, the non-religious marriage isn't based on strong platform.

Actually, on second thought, maybe this would be better as a second term thing. It will alienate a part of his voters and we're much more assured it will pass through once Ruth Bader Ginsburg and other liberal judges are dead.

Maybe they should have kept a religious tradition out of politics.

Separation of church and state, etc., etc. See the thing is that gay marriage shouldn't be a thing because marriage is originally a religious tradition and therefore t he religion controls who gets married, THEY CREATED IT.

Unfortunately for the Christians, they tried to get tax benefits and worm their religion into the institution so now the religious argument can't be used. Basically it's what they get, gays shitting up their religious traditions is just a result of married people trying to get tax benefits and other manner of bonuses.

Why should you get a tax break for being married? Someone explain this to me.

Legal rights for inheritance, adoption, taxes, medical visiting, there's so many examples where legally it makes a difference to be married and those matter for people who live together, especially those with children.

Well there are too many state-governed rights the have nothing to do with religion for this to be purely a religious matter.

By allowing the floodgates to open for gays, """other genders""" will want the same rights/same allowance of equal value.

I.e. letting ferries fuck publicly in a dog park if they are in fursuits.

Pls stop gay marriage.

I agree. They fuck with statues, we fuck with gay marriage.

>especially those with children.
Which isn't you.

It's over man. Let it go

>Unfortunately for the Christians, they tried to get tax benefits and worm their religion into the institution so now the religious argument can't be used.

America was founded as a Christian country

No, it wasn't. It was founded as a country where you can believe in any religion you so choose. It's written into our amendments and is one of the foremost inalienable rights.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The founders being Christian, and the government itself being a Christian one are two very different things. There is no part of our government save for marriage laws and regulations, tax breaks, etc., that say otherwise.

I would like to have kids someday.

Gays are going to have kids with straight people and then want to marry each other in some cases. This is in addition to adopting and surrogacy as part of a pre-existing gay partnership. Gays will have kids whether or not there is a law about it.

Once you sucked a dick you cant ungay yourself. Once marriage in your country became degenerate farce, you cant unfaggot your country. All you can do is accept being the citizen of a degenerate faggot country, that needs to be nuked.