youtube.com/watch?v=TX-EEghoy_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897799882802704385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoooo

Is this Obama's baby picture?

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their percentages increase.

drumpf

get some more tattoos you tryhard faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=PrDhWoTf5aE

GET IN HERE

Awoo

Guys things are moving faster than i thought

Are we ready?

Xth for forced memes

I WANT TO PUT MY DICK IN JANE GOODALL

It's pretty simple:

Don't come here illegally.

The race based economy.

why did the mods change flags anyway

A-HA!! Got him before he could hide behind his post!!

>Trump BTFO's the lugenpress
>/ptg/ fills with blackpillers, shills and spambots
Really gets my noggin joggin

Sup Forums here pls fuck off using our waifus.
Thanks!

Classic.

Fuck....

The left doesn't even believe in free speech anymore though

>effective measurable allyship
geez oh man

to help shit up the board?

It's not a white pill. There are 15,000,000 Chinese with high IQ's and English language certs. If you think the commie chinese won't vote for jewish communism you're a fool.

Closing the borders is the first step. That won't solve the permanent subjugated minority status though, it's going to take peaceful ethnic cleansing. Payments to leave. Deportations of scumbags. Payments for sterilization. etc.

>muh dik

Just remember that if Trump is like this now imagine what he'll do when he's a lame duck President and doesn't have to play nice anymore

Degenerate tryhard "thugs" with their bodies littered in crappy art known as tattoo's/ kys

I think that's the implication

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2017*

" "*2:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs Trump Tower en route Wall Street Landing Zone via motorcade*

" "*2:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs New York, NY en route Bedminster, NJ*

*2:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Trump National Golf Course Bedminster, NJ*

*4:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs H.R. 3218, The Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2017*

She was a top-tier qt

Bro, like, she invented AIDS soon after this photo was taken.

>you know how you aren't allowed to go into someone's house without their permission? It's like that.
Done.

How does Trump get out of this slump, seems very driftless atm, lots of talk with little follow through.

youtube.com/watch?v=TX-EEghoy_I lol warren 2020 just give the election to us and save the money

How do I cure this blackpill that has come over me the last few days, all thanks to the latest drama.

Sometimes I just wish I died in my sleep. It would make things so much simpler.

>Sup Forums here
You have to go back

Do you guys belive In magic?

We gotta go fasta!
Not true leaf!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
You invented AIDS.

Sup Forums here. "No."

10/10 shot

New Trump rally apparently

yo I believe in trump.
everyone else can suck eggs.

"You know how we lock our door at night to keep the bad people from coming in, honey? But we open it when our friends knock politely?"

No

Channel your inner hate.

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

THOMAS JEFFERSON STATUE STAYING UP! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

PRIDE! CULTURE! LIBERTY!

MAGA !

who on who?
amazing shot!

With this special magic potion

I hope he shits on McCain and Flake hard.

don't forget to show flag burning

No.

How do I cure this blackpill that has come over me the last few days, all thanks to the latest drama.

Sometimes I just wish I died in my sleep. It would make things so much simpler.

New

I'm talking about being rejected for a date btw

i'll post umaruthreads every day in october

kek, but is it true?

Focus on other things, Tbh.
I'm pretty pissed that Charlottesville trashed whatever reputation anything young and right leaning people would have and that the faggots got a martyr because a mayor was an idiot and a guy was off his pills.

Now I just focus on work and /sg/, and I get through the day.
Pretty happy about the "Where does it end?" Argument from Trump yesterday, that cheered me up

>Thinking that most people support Trump because he is Pro-White instead of just fed up with the left wing narrative
Wew lad. I think you should get out of that basement and stop being paid by people on Soros' payroll.

Take a number and wait. It's actually not complicated at all. Liberals just complain that because you don't immediately get accepted regardless of how disease ridden, uneducated, and criminal background-having you are it's 'complicated'.

You're Finnish, m8. Your purpose is to suffer alone.

Kek.

Trump will never get a second term.

>tfw women are genetically predisposed to be drawn to "the other" even if it's a monkey
>throughout histor ytribes conquering other tribes and the men being slaughtered while the women were bred with was such a commonplace occurrence for the human race that women were naturally selected to be receptive to allowing the conquers to breed with them rather than face death
>men eventually invented civilization and learned to mostly outgrow their rapist tendencies but there is no longer any pressure for women to put aside their natural evolutionary inclination for miscegenation

He's got something to lose right now?

Why in the world dont you crop out the libshit nonsense? Kind of crazy not to.

>This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet
and yet you're here all day every day, sad!

Big if true

I like this pasta

These statues belong in a museum. They are a relic of the past and should remain that way.

He either has a deal with McConnell and/or knows something we don't. I can think of no other logical reason for this endorsement.

I hate that place

44% Morning(Joe)Consult. 40% Rasmussen. 42% YouGov. 42% Monmouth.
Trump's % of votes on election day: 46.1%.

So does ur mum

Why would a child need to understand immigration law? They can't vote or pay taxes.

Khat chewing tribals in Yemen called Houthis blowing up a Saudi Arabian squad

Because then I risk not being first and lose out on (You)'s.

Trump slumps to 40% on his favorite Rasmussen Reports poll, sad!

>deal with McConnell
Probably this tbqh

Not really.

our girl?

>It's actually not complicated at all.
They make it complicated. I immigration lawyer comes to the class and asked them if they want to allow "nice people."

>Luther Strange is white
That's such a black funkadelic sounding name though
>Mmmm baby.. you gon get you some STRANGE

"Immigration law" aka evil racists Trump supporters and their evil beliefs.

We need to push this alt-left stuff hard.

Make the left defend or abandon antifa and blm

Huge day for reporters tomorrow!

So make that your case instead of mindlessly destroying things in fits of rage. It's not that hard.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897799882802704385

>2 hours ago

Doesn't the capslock MAGA tweet usually come BEFORE a happening?

The bitch or the cunt?

>rejected for a date
hahahahaha oh my dude wtf
>date
when you ask a girl on a date you're telling her that you're not into fucking and instead what you really like is casual dining and shitty conversation

Sounds like a black comic book character.

I guess I should never try again

Wierd
I imagined a bald blackie with a goatee soon as I saw the name

Time... Richard Spencer is a faggot and his faggot supporters are a bunch of dick smoking idiots that fucked us. The idiot with the car absolutely fucked our narrative and we can't get away from it now.

So, in time, something else will happen. If it's the left and it will be, we seize it. But the media and the mood will always be against us.