HEY YOU

You fucking think white supremacists can't talk and you threaten to shut their mouth, motherfucker you won't shut jack fucking shit. The only thing you shut is your girlfriends pussy when you posted that and she left you for being a complete fucking retard you fucking imbred.

Shut up nigger

Motherfucker shut up

bump

You have no right to talk as a Facist fuckface whom is an ANTIFA member or supports ANTIFA which is one of the most cancerous things you can do, blacks can be racist as well you do understand that and you aren't anything close to Anti-Facism you're a bunch of triggered soccer moms with bob cuts who are pissed about your kid losing a game and blaming it on people motherfuckers.

Last thing I will say to you is: It's bullshit for a Facist to tell me to shut up and I'm a nigger when ANTIFA supports blacks being racist and you're being racist towards blacks yourself motherfucker do you have any common sense on Facism as a whole?

Now fuck off, you facist-ass bitch.

Hello

Hello you fucking spergs.

fuck off u fascist ass bitch ass

youre a fucking nazi, did you even read the picture? baka fucking idiots are fucking bitch ass nazi scums

Not spergs, just telling the truth here.

>Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you
lol sure you could

Not a nazi, retarded ANTIFA member claimed bullshit and I corrected him.

He won't do anything he'll just cry about how he just got insulted online to his mom through the phone while she is screaming blacks can't be racist and get beat up.

Nigger.

Defending a retarded ANTIFA member is like defending an asian who just called an american a fucking hillbilly who should die and bitching about our 'racism'.

Defending an ANTIFA in any situation is retarded anyways.

Funny how the ANTIFA stopped replying cause they know they're getting butthurt over the truth, this wasn't even a thread to get people butthurt its the god damn truth so get the fuck over it you damn ANTIFA scum.

I'm calling you a nigger because >ancom

>reeeeeee

You're a fucking retarded ANTIFA defender.

>reEEEEEEE

Fuck off with the bullshit images, we all know you're a retarded ANTIFA supporter.

>posting with ancom flag
>"you're antifa!"
The only two people in this thread anymore are you (sperging) and me (laughing at you sperging). I don't support antifa, kiddo.

I don't support ANTIFA what the fuck are you talking about.

Ancom is the primary flag flown by antifa, friendo. Sperging out about them while posting with their colors is a next level real fuckin degenerate kind of tism.

This is the ANTIFA flag smartass.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Nuh-uh.

Google it you dumbass.

Sage goes in all fields

>imbred
saged

lol

>It's a (you) thread

This has to be the most autistic thread I've ever seen