There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

The only option to avoid war is the departure of the number one warmonger in the world US President Donald John Trump. His policy has brought disaster to the United States. This crazy man should go and also his subject, disciple and follower Isreal Prime Minister Benjamin Netanjahu

Everybody knows the US wants to dominate the world scene. There is nothing wrong with it, it's what you are supposed to do when History allows you.

The question is which interests are behind the US defense decisions.

We know this. The US is being used as the sword of international jewry. Just as the british empire was used before us.

The US government tells Americans that all that money they are spending on the military is designed to “protect” them from harm. In fact, the evidence over the years is that it is making Americans more vulnerable and less safe. Not only that, but the wars that the US has started over the years — in Indochina, in Iraq, in Afghanistan and elsewhere have led to the deaths of tens of thousands of young Americans (and of course to the deaths of millions of people in those countries, most of them civilians).

> His policy has brought disaster to the United States

Wat. Now you're just making shit up user. More overly, if you hate us so much you should be glad this mystery 'policy' you speak of has 'ruined' us. The numbers don't lie, we're doing just fine. This isn't the first time we've seen this kind of thing from germans.
You wish misery and poverty upon britain too for wishing to leave you in the dust.

I'll send you my atheist prayers that one day your heart isn't filled with so much hatred.

>Everybody knows the US wants to dominate the world scene
Who is the US though? Do you think trump himself is actually sitting there planning this all out, or is it international jewry?

>The question is which interests are behind the US defense decisions.
Oil and strategic positions.

I wish this were true. I really do, but if anything, it's the opposite.

>Do you think trump himself is actually sitting there planning this all out, or is it international jewry?
he is part of the international jewry

It's always Germans posting this shit.
You lost, you're losers, and will be treated like losers. We use your country as a glorified airstrip. We would have blown you to pieces with nukes to stop a Soviet advance. Someone's got to be #1 on this planet and right now it's us. We traded worthless mudshit lives for oil and money, while you have to sit in your cage and cry about morals.

We are an empire. Bend the fucking knee Hanz.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
We know. The US is a colossal faggot.

Why aren't YOU supporting the leader of the New Free World yet?

Fuck off you german fag. Go back to sucking Abdullahs cock.

There is a clear reason that social programs in the US are threatened, that the economy is in a prolonged depression, that your education system is collapsing, and that your standing in the world has plummeted.

Ok shill

Truth is trump is trying to fix all the bad things the deep state has been doing for 75 years but ohwell

trump is a shill whos only interest is to make more money for his own pockets.

Yes, it's terrible that we Americans and Veterans have been lied to all the years. They started early on with the Russians are coming. Then endless wars in NK, Vietnam and all over the middle east.

>we're doing just fine
It's depends on what metrics you use. Trump is set to let in 10,000,000 new non-whites if he gets two terms. Those non-whites will vote for anti-white policy. Eventually we are going to end up in a situation where the federal government is run by the left wing in perpetuity, just like california. If you are a white person, you should understand we are not doing fine at all.

This pasta again, find something better to do shit. At least make a different thread

What a terrible analysis.. What is this? 2016?
Poor form, bad thread. No reason to even stay at this point. Crying about things debunked an entire election season ago.

>you should understand we are not doing fine at all.
Speak for yourself white trash.

USA are the world terrorist and their citizen are complicit about it.

Right now, the government is spending billions of dollars supporting the problem-makers in the U.S. economy - the polluters, despoilers, incarcerators, and warmongers.

Can confirm. Hate being world police. Costs us a shitload and usually is only for the benefit of Jews or some sandniggers that turn on us as soon as we leave. Fuck this shit.

Nice proxy Kim

The warmongers in the United States Congress are not aware of, or they're blind to the fact that what they are doing will bring about the type of war that will end America completely as a power in the world.

I'll never understand why so many Americans on Sup Forums defend the post-Woodrow Wilson stance on geopolitics.
The founding fathers meant for America to only defend N. America, prosper economically and so it did until Woodrow Wilson and (((the federal reserve)))
Great presidents like Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson kept the Rotschilds and bankers out of America.

We're an empire that helped Islam spread to Europe by having King Nigger convince the world "Islam is a religion of peace!" We failed to build a proper US-Mexican border any time in the last 70 years and are now overrun with the ancient mayan/aztec bloodthirsty degenerates. We never internally dealt with our nigger problem any time in the last 250 years and now most of our major cities have a sweeping negro problem.

Great empire, desu. Really doing one for the world, ese.

Americans are retarded and need something to feel good about. We're a jew-controlled proxy nation, but Americans don't want to confront it.

>We're an empire that helped Islam spread to Europe by having King Nigger convince the world "Islam is a religion of peace!"
Bush were the one who started the oil wars not obongo.

>muh based sand niggers
>sand niggers dindu nuffing
kys achmed.

9 billion people on earth, 330 million Americans of that 9 billion over half are actively opposed to the US and would celebrate the destruction of the nation and its people. As far as I am concerned I would happily wipe out every non american on the planet if it meant the rest of the world left us alone. We have two choices fight or be destroyed.

CIA spread Islamic extremist ideas into modern day muslim nations, Bush waged war on them and crumbled their nations, Obongo convinced Europe to open their borders.

America, America, America

>You
>We
The US was peopled largely by the descendants of germanic tribes. English is a germanic language. The signs in the US used to be written in english, with german writing underneath, the way signs are written in english and spanish today. The jewish press had a hard time propagandizing the US population into a war against germany in WW1 because 50% of the population was german. Eventually, white people are going to have to realize that race is going to have to be placed about patriotism to non-racial systems of government. The jews say "what's good for the jews" not "what's good for my ZOG".

>y-y-you forced me to let sand niggers fuck my wife and rape my children
any thing more pathetic than a Euro?

>As far as I am concerned I would happily wipe out every non american on the planet
That would mean the death of the white race.

How do you know what all 10,000,000 feel or will do? How can you arrogantly claim this, other than to fuel your own belief in your own ideology?

>9 billion people on earth
>american education
maybe your goverment should spend more money on education rather then military you filthy warmongers.

>race is going to have to be placed about patriotism to non-racial systems of government
>about
above

>We're a jew-controlled proxy nation
I know that feel
>Americans don't want to confront it
I know your feel, many Swedes on Sup Forums pretend that Sweden is fine and make excuses for the cuckery that comes out of this country.
Same goes for Brits, Frogs and especially Germans
Wish people on Sup Forums would stop making excuses for the goverments who are genociding our folk.

we have no choice but do what the american imperialist tells us.

Maybe every other nation should mind its own business and stay out of our way. Our enemies would topple us and take what is ours without so much as a second thought why should I care what happens to them. They would do 100x worse to me than we have ever done to anyone.

They only imprisoned like 4 people due to 2008 world made crisis
It's literally kikemocracy

>prolonged depression
Market is up over 22k, everything is seeing explosive growth, the fuck you on about Hans?

Sorry, burgerbains, but Americans merely got lucky. You think it would be any different for us if Hillary won? No, she would have opened the floodgates of Islam into our nation and declared us racists if we opened our mouths about it. We're lucky (in a sense) that Europe got fucked so hard by Islam that we had video proof of what we were voting against.

"Lucky" however, isn't so lucky afterall. Europe was white clay. America already has a death sentence as more Mexicans continue to spread. We could have all gone back to Europe eventually once American's demographics went to shit, but now? Nope. It's done. There is no white clay left on the world. Good job at destroying the white race America.

Hes probably a Muslim sand nigger that Germany imported to rape their women and murder their citizens.

Heidelberg is fucking RUINED by the military base and the exchange students. Holy fucking hell was it annoying to stay there despite the beauty of the landscape and the castle.

>Tfw former soldier
>tfw find soldiers to be obnoxious retards

You can take issue with our foreign policy but please don't fucking act like wiping out hundreds of thousands of sand niggers wasn't a good thing.
>hurrr muh refugeees.
there's more than a few countries to include Australia that have internment camps set up and are either deporting them or keeping them in prison till someone else takes them.

Aghans are subhuman and they rape little boys, and their own police and army to too corrupt/cowardly to do much of anything without Aryan males leading them by the hand.

Look at a break down of how the different races vote. The other races still have their natural tribal instincts. Only whites are dumb enough to have their racial instincts brainwashed out of them. Non-whites vote left wing because they know it benefits them racially. They will continue to do so. See california.

Pic is fake.

We spend over 3 trillion on gibs.

>kys
Take your own advice zionist

We wiped out 2 million sand niggers, but we're the ones who radicalized them in the first place. This is what the middle-east looked like before CIA niggers started spreading extremism and arming the cunts with military equipment:

Killing 2 million mudslimes means NOTHING if they're displaced into white nations and are going to now REPLACE WHITES on WHITE CLAY. The US FUCKED THE WHITE RACE. CAPS FOR EMPHASIS.

If America knew anything about WTF it was doing, it would have erected a nice US-Mexican border sometime in the past 70 years, preferably at least 50 years ago. The greatest war was right here in the US all along. But no, let's ignore domestic problems and go fuck with other countries for a century has been the American policy. Good job niggers. Say goodbye to the white race.

go suck a nigger cock you faggot race traitor.
>if you kill your enemies, they win

>stay out of our way
You are identifying with ZOG. Unless you are a zionist, you have lost the plot.

>Islamic jihad didn't exist before CIAniggers created it !!! muh based Islam xD
Islamic Jihad has always been a thing, the violence of sand niggers has always been a thing.

>acting like refugee policy was and is a force of nature and can't be controlled.
Blame apathy and the popular trend of absolutely checking out of world affairs and the EU.

>It's your fault we opened our borders!
Okay, Hans.

Death to America honestly
It's dead spiritually buts it's corpse is still killing all culture on the planet

Wow OP that's fuckin deep and original

To be clear: war and becoming a fucking turbo cuck refugee breeding center isn't causal. to separate choices.

ITT: Americans pretend like being dogs for the Jews is an accomplishment.

>lul stay out of our way hurr durr!!!

>we're the ones who radicalized them in the first place.
No they were already radicals all we did was fund their fight against communist Russia.

>NAZI LARPER SHILL XD
stay in your basement while I massacre more muds.

Islam actually was reformed and modernized. Sorry, burgerbrains. CIA radicalized it and armed the groups with military grade arsenal to destabilize their own nations, letting us go in and "clean up the mess" we ourselves caused. Now Muslims are still radicalized and are spread into Europe. We lost WHITE CLAY you retarded fucking shit-head. We got greedy and went for oil at the cost of the white race.

I identify with whats needed to stay alive in a prosperous nation and not be murdered by the overwhelming number of criminals, assholes, murderers, and tyrants that are actively trying to snuff out my nation and its way of life. Enemies both within and outside this country. Dig it or fuck off and die either one is fine.

The only reason arabs are a problem is because they are in our lands. The only reason they our in our lands is because ZOG caused havoc in the middle east to flush them into europe, and then crafted refugee policies that brought them to the US. The reason they did this is to get white people to hate muslims so that we would hate their enemy. And dumbasses like you, who have only been a white nationalist for a month, fall for it. Yes, we should hate muslims in are lands, but against israel, we should side with the arabs. This is basic stuff.

If you cared about your country you would have built the wall, not been a Jew puppet. Kill a few muds, whatever, it won't change the demographics. Whites got played into destroying themselves.

>1972.04.14 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
Their religion didn't have nuthin to do with it right ???? xDDD

You should have built the wall then. That's the greatest threat to America. Instead you are pillaging for the Jews like a good goy, I mean, boy.

Ennis is so good with war topics.

blow it out your ass, hans.

Yeah we all know you stupid fucking Kräut this isn't 2005

Unlike most people on Sup Forums I didn't form my political opinions from a quiz or because donald drumpf. Faggot.
>donal drumpf is based ! his jewish ties are 4000d chesss!!1 yass slay queeeen!
you guys are fucking stupid.

I voted for the wall asshole and spent eight years killing sand niggers. Now all I want is the civil war to kick off so I can kill liberals and retake my nation.

They existed on the fringes. CIA started funding them with a lot of US tax payer money and equipping them with military grade weapons and vehicles to destabilize their nations for us.

Imagine if Antifa started getting military equipment to go around fucking with US towns (we might actually get to see this).

You may get your wish.

Your a ZOG useful idiot. Literally everything that the federal government is doing is geared toward insuring whites continue to be displaced. Trump is letting in 100,000 of the filth of africa in per year through the refugee program, and over a million non-white legal immigrants per year. Yet you suspend disbelief to think trump is on our side because he makes good speeches. You're a clown.

n 1948, a member of this group assassinated Egypt’s prime minister. The Brotherhood then splintered between those who advocated violence and those who wanted to work non-violently for an Islamist society. The same process has repeated itself in other countries, with the Brotherhood starting as a peaceful organization and sometimes splitting into more radical factions.

1948 muslim are slaughtering each other and creating armed terrorists groups.
>muh muzzie brotherhood is really just CIA niggers tho! :D
seriously die. I could give a shit less if the white race carried on with such stupid fucking people sharing my skin

>totally fringe guise
what anecdotal bullshit. Reminds me a lot of the liberal rhetoric that was used to justify refugees.
>the bad ones are fringe, most of Islam is good!
Shill for Islam much you dumb ass nigger.

you dont think you would put a humanitarian intervention on the evil nazis if they did that?

they cant even amend their constitution without usa approval

I thought Military and International Affairs was the same department

Pax Americana you ungrateful german fuck
>look it up

and?

No clue what you're on about.
You're response makes no sense in the context
of my post. Get some sleep lad.

I want no part of peace with savages who throw acid on and gun down young girls going to school.

>sleep meem! haha! so funneh!
>time fo sleep :)
>arent u slep? :)
>go to slep now :)
Don't you have a thread to spam NAZI LARPER SHILL CIA PLANT in?

Then you better shut the fuck up and let us kill them all :)

kek @ the picture. I never got tired of seeing dead sandniggers

>>totally fringe guise
>what anecdotal bullshit. Reminds me a lot of the liberal rhetoric that was used to justify refugees.
>>the bad ones are fringe, most of Islam is good!
>Shill for Islam much you dumb ass nigger.

You're ignoring my points because I think you know you're fucking stupid. Look at Iran, the most Sharia based nation today, in the 1970s

The wide-sweeping Muslim radicalization didn't happen on its own. It was CIA niggers interested in destabilizing their nations from within. Denying that is being straight in denial. The US fucked over the white race.

you sound like a real faggot.

>Fucking over Iran is fucking over the white race.

Did you know Iran isn't white? You're embarrassing yourself.

yeah, I wonder what caused all those US installments to be erected in the first place... did something happen in the 30's and 40's i'm forgetting about? you're goddamn right you have no choice when you are on the losing side of a world war,

japan got the mcarthy act and they aren't cucked like germany

No but you probably created your beliefs from Sup Forums infographics, half truths and actual hoaxes.

>Then you better shut the fuck up and let us kill them all :)
kill yourself*

Post a picture of your hand. I bet it's brown. I bet you're a turk.

>gotta get my daily taqqiyah on behalf of the ummah and based erdogan
Found you out roach.

you already were warmongers back then, the world wars are not our fault.

in other news, sky is blue