Good Fucking Job Guys. Just Fantastic

Let me give you a clear example of how fucked you've made things.

E.g.

X : I think both sides are culpable of violence at the rally.
Y: No, the other side ran over protesters and killed a woman.
X: But, but... the Antifa people came there and start to instigate
Y: The other side was waving Nazi and confederate flags, Using burning torches like the KKK, doing the sieg heil, and performing anti-semitic chants. You expect people to believe they weren't the violent ones
X: erhm.. but.. antifa were viole-
Y: So are you trying to compare Neo Nazis/White Supremacist with people who are trying to fight against that.
X: Yes... I mean no... I'll just stop talking now.

That's how the discussion around this issue have been going on in the Mainstream Media and online. You see how fucked you made things.

>So are you trying to compare Neo Nazis/White Supremacist with people who are trying to fight against that.

Because they are using the same scare tactics and having bats to hurt people with. The car only drove into a crowd by self defence because an alt-lefter started hitting his car.

There

Go play in the traffic and hope a challenger finds you.

It's easy to counter that argument. Just point out that the "resistance" was full of communist and anarchist groups. Communism killed 100m+ people. The communist ideology is based around the idea that there needs to be a violent purge of the upper & middle classes, followed by a dictatorship. And leftists have been causing violence in the streets for a very long time in this country.

doesn't matter what actually happened, normies saw nazi flags, hail victories, confederate flags, and people yelling about jews and immigrants.

people don't like nazis and now we've fucked the return of the right

>Because they are using the same scare tactics and having bats to hurt people with

You know what would have helped focus people's attention on that? Not waving Nazi flags and holding burning torches.
If this was like any other previous rally, the media would talk try to say both sides are the same. But now you've overplayed your hand.

>The left is innoce....

I don't know why communists think they're morally superior to Nazis when they talk about white people the same way Nazis talk about Jews. And as a result they've made white people hate the left the same way Jews hate Nazis.

Jesus christ you're delusional.

thats not how this works. you will never be able to control the narrative by acting a good goy for the cameras, if you advocate policies against their interests they will make you look however they want, its a fact you have to deal with not attack the right into becoming more moderate over

There is no evidence that we have proving this was a premeditated attack. There's just as much indicating it was an accident as it was premeditated, only idiots are jumping to conclusions because they fantasize about white race driven violence even though it doesn't really exist. Same people will #notallmuslims the moment a truck of peace kills French children.

If you actually cant outthink such a stupid argument you need to stop trying to defend your politics beliefs in public, because youre fucking pathetic.

Anyone who takes the "but it was Nazis vs ordinary people who hate Nazis!" is a retard. Period. Antifa is the easiest thing in the universe to smear, they wave communist flags and burn american ones, if you think thats "just people who hate Nazis" then youre getting a helicopter ride.

The left
>Hey I know a Muslim has once again killed multiple people by driving a truck trhpugh them by you can't lump them all into the same pile!
Also the left
>That one Nazi that used one of our people as Japanese marine life research with his car represent EVERYONE on the right! Fuck Trump and fuck white people!

Listen faggot, If the right this all those things It wouldn't be a big deal. The media will screech about it and say everyone on the right is Racist and the general public will not really buy into it.
This rally, its different. People see a group of torch wielding, Nazi flag waving, Neo Nazis acting violently.

Well its fucking hard for people to defend the other side and attack Antifa when you people do all this Nazi and KKK shit. Optics matter.

>No, the other side ran over protesters and killed a woman.
The sad thing is the woman that died didn't have any signs of injury. She died of heart failure. Obesity kills.

>So are you trying to compare Neo Nazis/White Supremacist with people who are trying to fight against that.
Nazis and Antifa are both Marxists. MSM has cleverly convinced the right that they are the source of the KKK. Pay close attention to the rhetoric of Nazi's and Antifa because it is roughly the same. They diverge in which group should be protected. The Nazis are pro race and Antifa is pro class.

It doesn't matter. People already made up their minds. We've just set back our progress by decades

>being accused of being a Nazi
And I'm supposed to be ashamed?

Even if the "Nazis" there were planted by (((them))), it wouldn't matter to me. The kikes have terrible long term planning, and if they want to light the fires of the white mans soul, then there will be blood on their heads. What do they expect? For us to denounce NatSoc? Pfffft, all they're doing is making the white man silently support pro-white movements. The proof is in the pudding.

Nice try, kikes. Keep throwing logs on your own execution pyre.