>WHEN YOU'VE LOST GREAT BRITAIN

I'm getting a degree then moving to the US, fuck this country

lol no one cares about that sick little island

I am sure Trump has better things to worry about than about UK trip being cancelled.

The absolute state of the UK. Gotta make me a mill so i can get to usa and hire some rednecks

Sick of this country always ruining everything. Gott strafe England.

Stop focusing on what some other country is saying or doing, they just took the statues down while your fatass was shitposting.

Sounds good. Glad to have you.

Come home, white man

Wasting your time best ally. Deluded Anglos will continue to claim they are doing "alright".

if Trump doesn't go to England, how will they spy on him?

Alright, Brits. Explain to me why is the UK the only country in the world that butts in other countries business and dishes out bans that would only complicate the diplomatic solution. I mean with Brexit, the UK needs the US more than ever.

Get as much info on the traitors as possible. When shit goes down, there will not be many countries safe for them to fly into (take a guess, they'll fly to non-treasonous countries). Let then the anti-globalists brothers in those countries have their info so they can pay for their treason.

Just leaving these red pills for the newfags to swallow.

Brexit is just a fantasy at this point.

Trump's response wasn't quite as nuanced as "part and parcel", was it?

You're coming from an ethnostate that looks out for its own interests (assuming you're not an expat) Don't try to understand what UK does

Good.

Sure, drop them in.
Brexit won't solve anything. Anyone who believes Brexit is the end of all our problems is deluding themselves.

Have none of these idiot politicians ever heard of antifa ? if they had then they can't possibly dispute them being a violent group, which is all Trump said, and he didn't even say it in strong terms, it was an understatement if anything.

America should take British refugees. I fucking hate out leaders.

Haha burgers wish they weren't allowed to defend their homes, speak their mind and had long waiting times for sub par socialized healthcare haha stupid burgers.

Forget the US it's literally over unless you want to experience our decent into 3rd world shithole status first hand.

Australia would be a better choice.

she knows he will be impeach'd

>Trump won't be able to leave the US

>Third world shithole vs shitlib dystopian nanny state

As long as you have free speech and guns you're not going to stop me from coming Burger.

a

USA and V4 are the future of the West. Mark my words.

Because this country is filled to the brim with whiny pretentious fags who would rather die than give up their perceived moral superiority.

did he not condem them? He isn't a nazi, his daughter is married to a jew.

What would he have to say to not get this ridiculous hyperbolic bullshit backlash?

You never had anglo in the first place.

GOD DAMNIT UK I THOUGHT YOU FAGGOTS WERE OUR FAMILY

I don't get it, didn't trump condem the whole thing? what were they expecting, a public execution?

if i see a brit here im gonna kill him

Why is her hair showing? Isn't that illegal in the Caliphate of Great Bongladesh?

t. nigger

OK, but Im not an anglo so I dont care

based Theresa

get fucked trumpcucks

UK is for faggots

1776 best year of my life

Aim for a city with less than 100k population outside of California or Illinois and you'll love it.

>white male
>native english speaker
>educated
lmao good luck m8. they won't even let the plane you're on land

He stepped out of the box and hes getting a slap on the wrist

Why doesn't this daft bitch shut her fucking mouth.

My country is so cucked we apologize for the ebil rayciss in another country

What ever happened with the fake nigger history of the UK thing being added to the GCSE's? I love your country but it's politics seem apocalyptic

Most of the RINO leadership and foreign cuckservatives are cucking on this just to save their own hide and get more votes in the next election.

If they had any balls, they would cheer Trump for naming the Marxist terrorist groups that would want to murder conservatives, regardless of if they're "raycis" or not.

SInce when wasn't May cucked by her own """""Conservative"""""" Party?

Most of those Germans are only partially German. Most whites in the USA are largely British but for some reason no one in America wants to call themselves British.

Doing what is right isn't always popular.

>one land whaledead blood shed
>have monthly Muslim terrorists Attacks

Honestly, I think she was nice to Trump just to get re-elected.

>If we didnt rebel the UK would have pulled a Zimbabwe on us

Dodged a bullet there

I don't have a degree. I'm gonna find some lonely superwholock americunt to marry me and birth my beady mongrel children.

>British Prime Minister
not even worth printing her name, lmao

that's not true. check out ancestries on ethnicelebs

Most whites in USA are partially German.
Anglo are overrepresented in political establishment. And that is the problem.

>I am sure Trump has better things to worry about than about UK trip being cancelled.

He sure does. But he'll worry about it anyway, of course, just like he worried about his inauguration crowd size. And his hand size.

But he does have better things to worry about.

you know if this works for men with men i have a good enough bro in america who would marry me for the laughs and get me in

Our media is INFESTED with oxbridge commies.

That's because she hasn't condemned the right wing fire that killed an entire bloc of niggers.

#strongandbrave

Oh wow, they're going to throw away relations with the only country that will save their asses from the EU for nigger feelings.

Well done Theressa, showing yourself again to be a spineless cunt. Little better than Merkel tbqh.

Thought I was Italian my whole life. Took a DNA test and turns out I'm majority Anglo. I would bet this is the case for most Americans.

Shit, hadn't thought of that. Someone needs to set up a Sup Forums marriage import service.

Don't forget Jews. Our media is probablly the most jew infested in Europe.

lol being this dumb

This. Brexit isnt happening and never will. Sad, man.

Dude I grew up in the midwest. There are almost no british people there. Especially among the middle and working class. We were all Irish, German, Italian, Polish, other Eastern European

Even if May said it just for "political reasons," it's a sad reflection of some of the culture in the UK, and it damages us by giving the leftists more ammo.

Dog faced man looking ugly cunt doesn't speak for me and has let in more immigrants than Blair
Cant Trump meet his english supporters at an american airbase the so he doesn't have to have anything thing to do with tory pedos,also cut off intelligence sharing and watch that dog faced cunt shit bricks

I'm sorry lads. I don't endorse this kikery, would you take me? I'm welsh not English though.

You should move to the US. We would welcome our British cousins over here with open arms.

I would support any Brit who wanted to move here and do honest work.

>WHEN YOU'VE LOST GREAT BRITAIN....

you've lost nothing.

Thanks man

I agree, I think the political difference we see between white boomers and white millennial is the Anglo mindset dying out, mostly because most White right-wingers in the US arent anglo. The ones that are are southerners, and they are an archaic breed of anglo who are totally different

>Meanwhile in Scotland

Why are you waving the Black Lives Matter flag?

Oh and fuck the UK and USA. POLAND FOREVER!

nah we're doomed to be a chink colony and have no rights at all

avoid

They know. They people funding antifa are also funding their campaigns.

>instigate Brexit
>a few months later the only US candidate who predicted and supported the UK wins
>EU threatening hard brexit constantly
>Germany frothing at the mouth
>US promising good trade deals and increased trade to support you
>proceed to isolate yourself from the US and attack them at every chance
>the largest anglosphere nation, one of the largest economies, the only superpower

Is it possible to be this retarded? You might as well shoot her in the head and put in Khan as PM.

>won't publicly denounce Islam
>Trump needs to publicly denounce the "far right"

Isn't Islam "far right?" Is May just trying to score cuck points? Because he did denounce them. Did she not watch the press conference?

>You might as well shoot her in the head and put in Khan as PM.
What has khan done policy wise?

I meant assuming he couldn't stop Brexit then having Khan as PM would end up with the same outcome as what May's actions will lead to - international isolation especially from the US. The difference is he would make a sprint for it the first chance he gets while May is slowly waddling there. The only options the UK has right now for foreign policy and for their own economy would be to hardline against the EU to prevent a hard Brexit and to strengthen relations with non-EU countries. From what I can see they're failing on both fronts.

it's real simple. she's a coward, a generic politician, and trump is not.

I might join you senpai.
>Brexit derailed
>Muslim rape gangs
>Knife crime increasing
>Acid attacks are a thing
>Immigration not stopping

Just curious, what part of the US appeals to you the most?

Corbyn will win next round too

May is a neoliberal, you don't want her on your side.

sorry UK no hands up now, we have to rape you during trade negotiations.