On immigration and race

I expect most of you to either ignore or derail this thread, but this is an honest attempt to understand the claims most of you make.

I am not an american, i didn't have any hopes to go to a good college, as most colleges in my country are far worse than free online education. As such, i had to learn everything from scratch. English, computer science, web development, everything i now today, i've studied countless hours without anyone to help or motivate me. I left home early, thus, i have no family to speak of. So no education, no family, and certainly no motivation besides "i gotta earn some money to stay alive, hopefully have some time to study".
How can you honestly compare the amount of effort anyone from my country has to take, to yours? Do people like me "take" your jobs, or do you just not put in the effort to earn these jobs? If people with broken english and no higher education to speak of can "take" your jobs, shouldn't you care more about your self improvement? Not to mention that the majority of employees (specially in higher hierarchical positions) are americans, born in the US, like you.

Of course, some of you had to put in just as much effort, no life is simple it's often difficult to compare how much effort an ability took to be developed. Point is, you have a structure, most of you have access to this structure, thus, if this was a race, you would be in a car and we would be in a bicycle.

White people, even in my country, i bet even in Africa, are always perceived as more pleasant, trustworthy, sexy, beautiful. In relationships, in work positions, you have to really fuck up as a white person not to get the girl/guy/job because people will naturally perceive you as the ideal, the "right" person for that task. So, my question is, what exactly are you complaining about?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr: it costs westerners thousands of dollars in paperwork before they can even think about working. Even something as simple as offering my guest a drink involves paperwork, or the wrong colour socks could leave me out of a construction job. none of that applies to you or your worksite because you're "low quality stock". There is no paperwork, no safety standard, nobody at home to care if you live or die.

If "one of our own" dies at work, the town might try to burn a politician. Do you see the difference now? We are priced outside our own labour market, too expensive, too risky, too much chance of a worker knowing his rights.

Since you all insist on spreading like a virus rather than help your own country, no fucking shit you have a bad start. it's not our responsibility to clean up after the shit your shitty countrymen made, that's YOUR fucking problem. go have uma delicia you fucking monkey

You come from the assumption that i'm patriotic. I'm not.

Interesting, but that surely doesn't apply to tech?

Every. Single. Industry. I know how to repair a broken database, but I don't know how to pass 4 years in university where most of the education is pure propaganda. I can't "prove with paper" that I can fix the database.

To give you a very good example, in Tasmania to operate a slot machine you need to complete a course called SITHGAM001. There isn't a single institute that offers this course right now, but instead you can apply for SITHGAM002 and pay $95, then register with the gaming authority and pay for a personal gaming liscence, wait three weeks then see if your boss will literally OVERLOOK the wrong number information, since technically they can't hire you anyway! Forklift courses are very similar -you can do the course but the employer might have to ask for other compliance paperwork or evidence from other courses or forms. In the west, education is a business.

Since you're a foreigner you need to prove the "equivalent documents" from brazil for your boss to consider. Which of course means no documents. Congrats you saved yourself $230 and all the other staff think you're a fucking cunt who walked in on a government-provided magic carpet direct from the slum of brazil. I hope now you see where the attitude problem towards foreigners might come from.

>I am not an american
stopped reading right there

>Every. Single. Industry. I know how to repair a broken database, but I don't know how to pass 4 years in university where most of the education is pure propaganda. I can't "prove with paper" that I can fix the database.

Well, i don't have a degree. I barely finished highschool. The thing about tech is that you can in fact prove your knowledge with an online presence. Very easily you can create software and publish proofs of concept online. That's how i got my current job and every job before that.

Also, i think i'm starting to understand. However, you also seem to have a misconception about how foreigners work in the US. We do need documentations to work in there, when i lived in the US i worked with tech as a freelancer only, because i couldn't be hired by anyone since i didn't have a degree.
Now i work remotely and companies can hire me, but i can't live in the US as a worker for that company, since i don't have the necessary documentations (aka, a degree). Not only the US, but i basically can't be hired by anyone physically, unless i get higher education, which isn't something i plan to do, as remote jobs are just as easy to find, and pay just as much.

I imagine working remotely would be less bureaucratic, even for local residents, yes? Keep in mind this question is just out of curiosity, i don't mean to imply that the work force should shift into remote realistically.

Your ancestors wanted to get theirs. Fuck everyone else.
You want to get yours. Fuck everyone else.
Our ancestors wanted to build a great place for their offspring.
We want to build a great place for our offspring. Fuck you.

Those are very pretty words in theory. Meaningless in real life.

The structure is there for you and your offspring to have priority. If you're unwilling to make use of that, what do you expect to happen?

Suppose I design a self sufficient farm in the middle of the ocean capable of supporting 1000 human years of life.
Should my daughter import 50 brazilians after I die because of MUH FAIRNESS?
Should she import 1000?
Why should I or she care about fairness?

Nobody is talking about fairness. Companies are hiring whoever is more competent. If people in a bicycle can keep up with your car, why are you pointing fingers instead of trying to drive better?

Affirmative action works against Whites and Asians in the US. By the way, nature does not believe in equality. the government tries to ensure equality of opportunity, but the left wants equality of outcome and that is impossible.

Only the capitals are so bureaucratic. other parts of australia are blatantly nepotistic. they'd give the jobs to family members over any skill level.

The is far, far away from the original point. The point is not fairness or equality. The point is that you have all the advantages to your side, if you want to join any market, you have all the good dices, all the good opportunities from day 1. So why are you complaining about foreigners who do not have any opportunities and have to work 2, 3 times harder than you just to get through the door?

OP, be honest. You're a serious outlier from the usual bobo burro bitches I see from brazil.

Doesn't Brazil literally have motherfuckers like NGO Educafro setting up race examination commissions for jobs? Which is completely insane because something like half the country is legitimately mixed race anyways.

>Interesting, but that surely doesn't apply to tech?
No. Look at the H1B program. And I mean seriously. You could come to America.

Well, i can't really say that Brazil is that much worse than the US as in the average citizen's culture/intelligence/civility. The average american is fairly dumb, just like the average brazilian.

Difference is, the dumb people from our culture are far more open to communication, and the people with more education are often "ashamed" of being Brazilian, either that or they are just generally introverts, often times you won't know that a Brazilian is from Brazil unless he's spamming chat or trying to speak in portuguese with you. Of course this is based on personal experience and in no way derived from factual data.

>No. Look at the H1B program. And I mean seriously. You could come to America.
Not really, H1B needs higher education, which i don't have. I lived in the US for a few years, and the US is probably the hardest place for me to actually move to and get citizenship. I even skipped Defcon this year because i didn't want to have to deal with all the bureaucracy. Apparently a good decision considering how things turned out.

Other countries like Canada and Australia are more willing to accept foreigners, with clearer metrics to grant you citizenship.

Also, something i forgot to mention in the last post

>Doesn't Brazil literally have motherfuckers like NGO Educafro setting up race examination commissions for jobs? Which is completely insane because something like half the country is legitimately mixed race anyways.

Brazil is an extremely racist country, surprisingly. During WW2 a LOT of immigrants came here seeking refuge, our south cities often have oktoberfest every single year. Not only that, but our south often talks about independency from the rest of the country. Most of these families that came in WW2 are very, very rich, specially compared to the average Brazilian, south of Brazil feels more like a foreign country to me than NYC.

These immigrant families have been here for only one generation, and since Brazil has always been fairly racist, it only became more and more racist. We already have movements similar to the alt right and neo nazis, which is a ridicullous concept to apply in Brazil of all places.

Movements like educafro are an essential necessity here, black people are trated like dirt by "less-black" people. The same point that i'm making in this thread can be made for white Brazilians, whose family comes from Germany, Italy, UK and even the US.

nonwhite subhumans are certainly not a bunch of genetically inferior leeches getting welfare/job opportunities created by genetically superior collectives

It's our homelands, our ancestors built for us

It doesn't make any difference when you can't defend your homeland and foreigners are better than you.

You didn't address any points. Buzzwords are not arguments. Also, for a movement that prides itself in rationality, to use such weak pseudoscience is quite contradictory, isn't it? That image you've built in your head of what you look like when you say these asinine things isn't based off of reality. Look in the mirror, gypsies would be ashamed of the level of illusion you're operating in.

>pseudoscience
Well, apparently intelligence, height, looks, health are not tied to genetics at all now.
>rationality
Allowing racial foreigners is the most fucking irrational think you can do. How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

But once again, you being a racemixed mongrel is a good explanation why you can't understand what it's like to have genetics worth preserving in the first place

>better
They are inferior in all metrics and "people" like that are useful for the corrupt anti-Western European states way more than defiant critical thinking racial Europeans
>can't defend
Depends where you look at, pardo abomination

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

>They are inferior in all metrics and "people" like that are useful for the corrupt anti-Western European states way more than defiant critical thinking racial Europeans
Broscience.

>nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth
Really edgy. I wonder if you do that in real life in the same way you say on the internet.

>broscience
Literal facts and observation. There is a good reason pardos like you are not welcome in Brazilian gated communities. you are subhuman. fact!
>wonder if you do that in real life
Not often, because nonwhites are afraid to visit our nation for that reason. I used to go on "beat a nonwhite tourist/gypsy" hunts a lot though in the past

You're making a common mistake in that Sup Forums actually has a wide diversity of views. I'm a strong believer in meritocracy and Dr King's dream. A quota system works against that. It's guaranteed to not get the best person for the job. Setting the objectives and the justification at how well it matches the public demographics is also idiotic.

It's is completely retarded for a country like brazil, where the public demographics is practically self defined.

Any effective and fair afirmative action program should eventually extinguish itself.

In many ways the current rules for immigration into the US favor people who ignore the law and just show up.