Greeks Vs Persians

Why does this event in history remind me so much of what's going on today in the world among the left and right?

The left being Persia, and the right being Greek.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.sa/search?q=tajiks&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRk8DAmtzVAhUDOhoKHQyGC3UQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do not associate Greece
with evil western mongrels

Persians are white, though.

not in this universe

since when?

Not anymore.

I don't mean on race, ethnicity. I mean in civilisation.

The left despise western civilisation and want to tear it down bit by bit. The alt-right are out-numbered and have everything working against them, but they resist, despite the left trying to make it as hard as possible. Although Trump is president, the LEFT control the culture, the universities, the big corporations, the mainstream media, etc.

The alt-right, like the Greeks, are a thorn in the side of the overwhelming power that want it to submit and throw away their way of life for the new progressives.

never were

t. ahmedinejad

Spot on Aussie

That can't be real.

>The left despise western civilisation

Greek and Persian civ learned alot from each other. Even Alexander the great dressed spoke Parsi, married an Iranian and called himself Shah of Iran.

You clearly lack a very lot of Insight into Greco-Persian relations.

The left you speak of IS Western Civilization. A core component of Western Civilization

Both Greeks and Fersians are cringy weakling subhumans who can't fight
wh*Tes are also subhumans by the way, they're lower than those brown folks.

But it is and it's fucking funny, Persian culture everyone.

Because you are a retard who doesn't actually understand history or politics but pretends to understand both in order to make himself feel better about his politics and his race.

But you a mixture of Greek and Iranian tribes.

Anatolian as well.

>Turkmens wuz Iranian n shiet
(F)ersian subhuman detected
Can some Bantu alpha kill that wh*Te subhuman?

SPARTANS, LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!

Turkmens are mixture of Iranian tribes men and east Asian mongoloids.

read a goddamn history book jesus christ i am constantly let down by the discourse on this fucking board

>Civilization of boyfuckers and slavers
>Standing against a strong monarchy
>These are supposed to be """our guys"""

Neck yourself

Oh fuck it's you again. If you hate western/northern Euros so much, get the fuck out of Germany!

Greeks also won more wars than Amerimutts (0)

does this person look white to you? answer truthfully.

Many Greeks did not actually fight the Persians. Read Herodotus.

He called him self king of Asia not fucking ''Shah of Iran'', there was no Iran.

You clearly lack a very lot of Insight into history itself.

Since the Indo-European migrations. There are two facts that one must remember.
1. Race is purely arbitrary. If you aren't calling persians or even Arabs white what are you calling them? Black? Asian?
2. Iranians are Indo-Europeans making them closer cousins to most Europeans than peoples such as Basques and Sardinians (descendants of the inhabitants of Europe before the Indo-European migration), Hungarians (Altaic speaking Magyars), or Finns (natives to their reason and not Mongols as often claimed but still not Indo-Europeans).

Now of course interbreeding is a thing with Finns having significant Scandinavian admixture and Persians intermixing with Arabs and Turks who neighbor them and at times ruled over them, but the idea that they were never white is retarded.

Not so much.

But what guarantees that indo-Euopeans them selves had white skin? To me i think the natives of Europe had light skin, and when they were mixing with the natives they got whiter, but the others ''Indo-Iranians'' didn't get white at all.

You mispelled Illyria

true, right wingers allways have the bigger sticks

indo-european is a language group, not a racial classification. and iranians don't cluster anywhere near as closely genetically to most europeans as basques and sardinians do.

>the idea that they were never white is retarded.
the idea that they used to be white is embarrassing wewuzzing.

>Greek
Alexander was Macedonian (Slav)

In todays terms we would consider Persia way more european in values, social and political policies than Greece. Greeks won the strugle for influence and after they fall to Romans, they were still recognized as culturaly important. If Persians didn't get recked by Alexander the Great, maybe today we would consider them as the cradle of European civilization.

Persia was never the cradle of European civilization. Persia and Europe alike, shared their cradle in the Indo-European urheimat.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I have to drop this redpill on Persians. No they are not white, however they are distant relatives to whites, just like Indians and Armenians. But persians are neither black, arab, white or any race between.

The Iranic race (kurd, lur, persian) has been so mixed up, that it has formed it's own national identity. The modern people of Iran are NOT descendants of Cyrus the Great and the Achaemenids, they're however the most closest ancestor to them alongside Lurs.

The Persians you see today are descendants of the Great Mathematicians of the Islamic (Iranian) Golden age.

Many dont know this but did you know a HUGE majority of philosophers, mathematicians, alchemists, chemists, engineers who contributed to the ""Islamic""" golden age we're indeed Persian or Kurdish?

The golden age was preserved by crumbling Arabic Empire who lost its throne thousands of times to Persians and arabs alike, and ended up betraying the golden age contributers.

Hell, if it wasnt for the shitty politics about who was going to control Armenia, then Persians could've had their Golden age 200 years before muhammad even came out of the cave.

TL:DR: No persians are not white, but neither are they arab or turk. They've been influenced by Arabs (30% of the words in the Persian dictionary are from arabic) and Turks (read Turko-Persian tradition) but they've never properly acquired a genetic binding to them. They are close to arabs, however not close enough to be considered arabs.

They dont have any fucking European blood,
They dont have any fucking Black blood.

Both blacks and whites should stop going
YE NIGGA DID U KNO DAT CYRUS WAZ A KANG OF KANGZ N HE WUZ SPEAKIN SWAHILI N SHIET NIGGA

and

LOOK YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN ANCIENT PERSIANS WERE WHITE BLUE EYED PRAISE AHURA MAZDA

And god forbid you find any fucking autist living in Germany, Sweden telling you that Persians are white becasue the Persian neo-nazi party's leader served in the Waffen SS.

The modern """Macedonians""" are Slavs occupying Macedonian territory long after Alexander had passed. The ancient Macedonians of Alexander's time were ethnic Greeks.

they used to be

No shit retard. If you're around for thousands of years you're bound to win more wars.

Also the Persians won that war. And after that Sparta teamed up with Persia to fuck with Athens.

Studies indicate that mixing between Indo-Europeans and the original inhabitants of Europe was relatively limited, the easiest comparison being observing the genetic distance between Sardinians and Italians from the main peninsula. Unless widespread interbreeding took place "tan whites" wouldn't become white through interbreeding with whites. If Indo-Europeans were initially dark skinned and it lightened over time it would have lightened primarily due to sexual selection.

Beyond that some groups of Iranian peoples can be very pale and indeed be hard to differentiate between whites, just google Tajiks.

Yep Iranians just decided to start speaking languages similar to European peoples and used technology similarly associated with those European peoples such as the chariot. Indo-European peoples are a thing, they were speakers of the original Indo-European language who migrated across Eurasia over thousands of years spreading the Indo-European languages as well as domestication of certain animals and the chariot. Different populations interbred to varying extents however and they had to deal with other ethnic groups such as Turkish and Semitic peoples resulting in a degree of admixture.

I'm not claiming Babylonians or Egyptians are white since there is zero proof but the early Iranians were clearly cousins of ancient Europeans.

Persia dindu nuffin. It was the Ionians and Athenians that started shit.

Do you even know who Xerxes or Themistocles were?

stupid slavshit

Macedonians are Greeks
slavs are subhumans

dumb shitskin

nice but explain this line please.

>The golden age was preserved by crumbling Arabic Empire who lost its throne thousands of times to Persians and arabs alike, and ended up betraying the golden age contributers.

That's what I ment. Persia isn't a source of Europe founding mythology. Obviously. But if they won they could have been.

see

cont.

And if you ever meet a Persian, tell him
>"Look lad, I know you got your traditions n shit, but just dont go around raping my women, and return back to your country so that we can continue to fund Saudi Arabia so that they can declare war on you and all other countries in the middle east, which means more refugees for us, which means more money to be spent on worthless people comming in, so be jolly good! and have a nice day!

And if you're a blackman you should simply respond not at all, instead steal the nearest car to your present location, drive to the fucking gun store and buy a 9mm with 1 bullet. Then wait for all the background checks to go so that you can end the misery that is your life.

Also if there are any WE WUZ PERSIANZ out in this thread (because i couldnt give two fucks about gooing through 36 posts of apes screaming at eachother about who has the most closest relativity to arabs, big surprise, its the fucking Persians) then simply acknowlegde that you're not white, return to Iran, and continue to be proud that you're a Persian and understand that even though your skin colour is never gonna change, you still have your 2,500 years (ish) of history that you can look back at and say
>"Did my ancestors really go through all of this, building wells in the middle of the desert, taking over empires far larger than them, securing a place for their grandchildren to come and creating some of the largest empires in the world, both in power and economy, just so that I can have a identity crisis about NOT being a white man?"

The answer is No. A very fucking big No.

Godspeed to all of you Persians, if you want to go back to Iran hit me up at Arlanda Airport and I'll give you free tickes to Iran if you just promise that you'll never come back to this lefitst transgender shithole again. And stay in your radical islamist shithole, then we can become great friends.

Oh yeah, if they'd won they definitely would have influenced Europe's development.
The good thing is they weren't fuckin Muslims back then.

Take a look yourself

google.com.sa/search?q=tajiks&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRk8DAmtzVAhUDOhoKHQyGC3UQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=736

I indeed see white looking people, but the majority is brown, what makes you think the lighter ones are the true natives? But not the brown ones, i think the light Tajiks are the result of Russian mixing, or if their blood was older than the USSR, then they are probably the result of ''greeko-bactrian kingdom'' or Macedonian people mixing with them.

All in the service of gaining more power. That's all Alexander cared about. He was the King of Persia after all (and Pharaoh of Egypt). He didn't care about Hellenism. That's just a drum his father beat to try to placate the Greeks while they were away. They weren't fooled and not only did not help the supposed revenge for the Persian invasion, but worked against him.

>Macedonians are Greeks
Greeks didn't see it that way.

Yeap, muslims were like medieval communists, destroing every culture and replacing it with international ideology.

>Why does this event in history remind me so much of what's going on today in the world among the left and right?
Because you know fuck all about Classical Antiquity.

Persians and Greeks were both great civilisations that clashed over territory.

propably my last post but meh

The Golden age of Islam (or the middle east to be more specific as like a quarter of all students we're jewish or christian) was a period of prosperity in the middle east and north africa when arabs took over the middle east and nort africa, giving new muslim convertees protection (ish) and non-muslims a fucking burn-at-the-stake.

Because of this thousands of Persians didnt want to get their heads cut off so they simply surrendered to Islam (some however refused, see Babek Khorramdins rebellion) and got to live in pretty much the same conditions (if you lived in the north)

At the top of this many engineers who risked losing their lives converted to Islam, and moved into Baghdad we're they worked amongst other Persians to create things such as
>Algebra
>Chemistry
>Astronomy
and much, much more.

The Arabs gave peace to the middle east but they were subsuquently destroyed within due to corruption which made them weaker to the Mongols (who we're also important in Persian history).

See Nahamandis (fucks his names) assassination of (fucks his name) some Caliph.

also this is the last persian related pic that i could find, i know its cringe just bare with me

History goes in cycles. Times might change but the story remains
We will win if we stay true to our true selves

ancient persians left behind art depicting themselves. we don't have to speculate about whether they were white or not.

Why do you white cunts constantly try to claim ancient Persians as whites?

Were proto Europeans but not white. We evolved in different terrains so we look different.

they did
you are a sneaky shitskin with inferiority complex and jealous of Greeks

>Greeks didn't see it that way

Yes they did.That's why they could attend Olympics.Only Greeks were allowed.

Worst meme

Persia didn't end when alexander invaded. When people refer to the Persian empires theyre speaking of dozens of empires that spanned throughout the ages.

Achaemenids were invaded by alexander, but the Parthians aka the second Persian empire kicked the greeks out of the middle east entirely, and then they were overthrown by the Sassanid Persians who went to war with rome etc.... and on and on. And Europe is heavily influenced by Persian culture and civilization actually, its just that they don't teach you that shit in schools.

Alexander married a Bactrian woman, aka an Afghan, not Persian or Iranian.

And now they're best buttboys to some Arabs and their religion. Progress!

gross

>Bactrian
they are iranians