Laura Loomer

Sup Forums prove you're human and say something nice about Laura Loomer. She just wanted our approval and love. That's why she's heartbroken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlGYkDmT0kM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer
a.pomf.cat/tylpvl.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loo like an /r/transpassing victim

She's a qt :3

Hi Laura!

She looks like a trans

KIKE

We can still see your ID Laura.

Whom /bloodborne/ here?

NEVER EVER

Tits or GTFO

Has anyone ever found love by gaining approval on Sup Forums? The closest thing there is to love here is choosing a 2D waifu.

Rude. She had to shut down our discord to get our attention. This is how much she cares about Sup Forumss approval

Let's say nice things about Laura. I love your Ashkenazi tits Laura!

On a scale of 1-10 how bitter and jealous are you that you will never be as liked as Lauren Southern?

Literally Mr. Nosebergstein of the Magapedes

aurini is better

do you ever get a day off? i see you here all day every day crying about laura and lauren.

sage. this is literally the defination of Sup Forums tier shit

If she want our attention and love, she should offer something in return...

She's super bitter bro. This is why we need to say nice things about her

I would cum on (((her feets)))

Why am I supposed to care about some ugly kike LARPing as a white woman?

Is that a Jewish tranny I see?

I'm sure Laura is a fun lady.

That's the best I can manage. Picking people up isn't what I do.

She's a disgusting kike, but Lauren Southern isn't much better t b h. Also controlled opposition.

She's gonna be mad :(

Theres enough skin on her nose to make an entire lampshade

Looks like a 8ch leftypol meme

You can tell by the shit quality and overdoing

she has to prove she is human first with a face like that.

I don't want to be liked. That's why I post on an anonymous message board you fucking retard.

I don't trust it.

you realize that the finn is the the op on proxy too. he normaly starts these threads and samefags. he was caught because he used the same image+filename he normally uses with his finn flag when he was on his proxy. he's almost as psychotic as anon5 i think.

fpbp

She has big jewish tits and a high IQ

Why'd you report our discord? The discord dindu nuffin

YOU
ARE
ALL
GERBILS
youtube.com/watch?v=zlGYkDmT0kM

She looks thicc for a jew animal

Laura Loomer just being her natural self can redpill people about Jews much more efficient than any group or page can

You're a fucking liar. I don't have any proxies. You have 10 minutes to provide proof.

I don't wanna introduce your rant but you're a bit retarded bro

Can someone explain to me what this insane heeb is trying to say? She's arguing that white nationalists WANT blacks living on our welfare?

LMFAO this is the best take I have seen yet WEW

Kike mental gymnastics

Makeup game be ridiculous senpai. Do you need to take the hose to these whores down to make sure you are getting good genetics?

Is that a tranny?

I notice many women smell bad

She's a revolting kike who should be lined up against the wall

I don't trust (((it))) but I'd spunk on those jew tits.

He's obviously not well in the head. That's nothing new, over the years there have been many people doing this sort of thing - very frightening if you take the time to actually think about it. The saddest part, besides the the fact that he's more than likely to kidnap Lauren if he were to ever see her IRL, is that he gives a bad name to Finnish posters - most of which are actually really decent.

Tony Banks.

>On August 2nd, 2017 she revealed through Twitter that she is the same age as her car tires.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer

Holy KEK!

Fuck this kike bitch. She's spent more time counter signaling the right than condemning violent leftists. I'm sure she doesn't want to insult her Marxist tribesmen

True. Finns gave us pedobear, gondola, spurdo, perkele and all sorts of bants.

Am I also a threat to Richard Spencer, Millennial Woes and Jared Taylor because I defend them on this board as much as Lauren Southern? Did you losers shift from trying to character assassinate her to character assassinating her defenders because your tactics were totally unfruitful?

a.pomf.cat/tylpvl.mp4
>ashkenazi iq

>nice
Hmmmmmmm... let me th, - aha, she looks like a pretty man.

I make the alt right generals and shill for based Spencer.

This guy got us confused

Laura waifu best waifu

She's so qt when she's drunk :3

Damn, even will all that airbrushing she looks disgusting, very very disrespectful.

She should use Patreon to fund a cosmetic surgery trip to South Korea, I think they can fix her.

The Ashkenaz definately have some enormous milkers!

But not much ass....

Too bad I was brainwashed by the medier to like ass and not tits!

What is she even talking about in that video?

She's hitting on a chad at an alt right party

he's also been known to shill for milo, dave rubin and ezra levant not too long ago too kek. he has his certain people which he goes all out for for a few months then moves on to the next ones. just look how spergs out when called for any of his shilling that gets exposed. very sad.

Disgusting tranny looking kike that tries so hard to be Lauren but Lauren's toenail is more attractive than her

Well...

I would love to see her in bed.

That's for sure.

She looks like Fucking shit and I Dont have any respect for her and her tire.

>Lauren's toenail
any pics?

I get that. She comes off as such a slut, though. She's literally behaving like a thirsty faggot would towards any given girl at the club.

She is less ugly than Caitlin

She always looks so miserable and depressed, I would fuck the happinness right into her given the opportunity.

Why would I praise a money grubbing, subversive kike?

Reading some of her Tweets now. Fascinating how naturally Jewish she is, playing both sides of the aisle against one another subvertly. She has no true beliefs and will latch on like a parasite to the side that benefits her more at the time. It's like watching some sort of retarded creature of nature, suffering from some sort of neuropathy and it can't help itself but to act out insanely.

Yeah, she is. I would totally fuck her. BTW I fucked a Jewish girl who was just like that except way uglier in college, would always talk about random jewish shit like that while flirting

You think that chad has a boner?

>he's also been known to shill for milo, dave rubin and ezra levant not too long ago too kek

You've tried this retarded lie in like 10+ threads now and no one has believed it or even cared about it. Why do you bother? You're only talking to me and I know you're just making shit up.

I defend white nationalists and Lauren on this board. That's all.

>Making Jews happy
I don't think that is even an emotion or sentient they can have. Jews are critical of all and equally pessimistic people

>milo, dave rubin and ezra levant
Wew

>I fucked a Jewish girl who was just like that except way uglier
Aren't you having nightmares or something?

The fuck is wrong with this chick?

All I can say is, all those shitposting to the extreme (vulgar) are either virgins, NEETs and/or sheer social awkward recluses (no, not autisim). Those who post sensible posts and on occasion get called 'le plebbitor' are treasured by me. You can tell they are adults in relationships with great responsibilities (kids, jobs, etc). I'm all about the 14 words, but not 88. The alt right dumbfucks should be doing what I've been doing the last 30 years; having kids and eventually grandkids. Anyways Laura, how ya doing? I really like Rebel Media. Hopefully y'all will reach 1 million subscribers by the end of this year.
>I've yet to read the posts in this thread
>let me see how horrid these kids are
t.47 y.o. grandpa in Tennessee

She's just a stupid kike that's trying to grab shekels.

She's genuinely hideous.

>Laura Loomerstien
Always getting herself heckled for some Shekels

Disgusting peroxide hook nosed fetal alcohol syndrome kike.

Richard Spencer's family's history literally owned cotton fields the generated them income/profit via slave labor.

It actually isn't the biggest nose I've ever seen.

Yes.. YES VENT!!! fucking purge those projecting feels.

Even if I was single, I know I wouldn't. Easy girls are such a turnoff for me.

You must've seen like three noses in your life then pham

Are you the same OP who makes the Alt-Right generals? If so, I'm dissapointed in you.

Is this Laura low-key posting in some twisted fantasy she had created in her own head? Banging older Southerners with her rank Jew vag

I'd let her sit on my face.

I got nothing you filthy pass user.