FUCK IT

Everyone should join Antifa... Once communism takes hold and everyone starts dying then people will beg for their fucking Nazi's to save them cause thats how fucking stupid humanity is.

wow stop posting

Communism is the biggest fail in human history. it goes completely against the fucking law of the jungle: COMPETITION, the base of life as we know it. Communism will never work.
now kys leftypol faggot

Reminder to all newfags to not engage in pointless dickwaving with the faggots coming here to shitpost, you're wasting your time and energy on nothing and that's EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Sage, hide, ignore. Never reply. Report if you think it helps, I've given up on the mods myself.

No commue regime has ever lasted even 100 years without collapsing.

So worst case, bad guys win then 100 years of communist dark ages then good guys take over.

Literally no one will ever beg for Nazi's to come and save them. Ever.

also the weak weed themselves out. Just fucking prep and get ready for the failure of communism...

Anarchist Commies would be the first to die after the revolution, just look at the Russian and Chinese revolutions. After they took power the Anarchists were all killed.

I've been trying to, but they want to interview me and I don't go outside, so I guess I'm stuck here 4 eva

Its a cycle: democracy- communism - fascism.

>educaciĆ³n de hamburguesa
>"What is the Spanish Civil war?"

Don't worry communism WILL work once we genetically modify the human race to be more cooperative and less selfish :)

(((Red terror))) im aware

Stop responding to automated b8posts, at least drop a redpil if you absolutely must.

Thats fucking terrifying...

Youre a retard cause im still replying.
Learn how to pay attention on Sup Forums

>888
Oxytocin and Xanax in the water

Infiltrating wouldnt be hard. We have a good switch sides narrative after the events at unitetheright...
>im so upset about what happened blah blah blah. The nazis went too far

Why would anyone willingly join a terrorist organization, knowing full well that you can't fight, or let alone beat anyone up

>drop a redpill
Siding with the communists is stupid because they don't have guns, territory, or their own currency. I choose political factions as if I'm playing Fallout New Vegas.

Rush just said Antifa is now a protected class like fags and nigs

Top kek

Heres a better idea. If you want to end something, end yourself. Either that or drop idiotic ideas like that.

And if you want to live at least dont interfere with people who would rather stop the destruction of the world.

All the people that eat up this leftist garbage deserve to starve in a communist regime. I dont think there is shit else anyone can do about it. The faster we get over this hurdle the better. The media and soft couping the president as fast as they fucking can and once he's pushed out youll see that i was right.1 year after the eclipse.

Antifa is the most retarded and intellectually inept global movement in the history of the world, their red and black flag is literally a picture of a flag, and they look and act like ISIS.

Just let that sink in for a moment or two...

No doubt i totally agree but im think for a means to an end or otherwise we can subvert a communist party or some retarded shit

Nazis are communist. MSM is trying to paint far left ideology as far right. Don't believe their lies.