Northern Illinois Gun Violence Prevention Meetinf

Anyone up for some trolling?? I think there are two ways to do it

1). Go undercover and drop redpills at the right time
2). A bunch of people wearing NRA and pro-gun stuff all go And peaceful stand outside the building

They do it to us, might as well repay the favor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2SqHTlwZp8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Heights,_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a shithole lol

It's Arlington heights so....

Name any "heights" in chicagoland that's quality. I'll wait.

Glendale heights, Chicago heights.....

What a huge group, bet these bitches haven't been laid in 30 years and have nothing better to do

Get their Starbucks and drive like shit.

AH is actually really nice. Lived there 23 years. Getting to be pretty liberal though, so moved up to McHenry county and haven't looked back.

Lake county taxes suck..illinois taxes suck in general.

I work in Lake. At least they don't have a sugar tax!!

The night of this meeting, everyone drops off an old (scrubbed clean), gun in an alley for the dindu's to find.

Or better yet, show up to hand in their guns and say "I support you". The dried out old hags will piss themselves at the sight of a firearm.

I work in Buffalo Grove so I'd be down for some trolling. Also, OP, are you from a certain AK site?

I was in Lake County for 12 years and now I reside in Johnsburg. $15 transfer from my FFL down the street.

LOL, browsing the political section on that site are we now????

Fuckin knew you were the same OP. Craziness!

My FFL is a block away from me as well, $20 transfers. Guy runs it out of his house

Gotta love Sup Forums, can post shit here that would get you banned there.

Indeed

Well, looks like Sup Forums doesn't have many northern IL residents that wanna troll. Shame.

The best way to troll them is to show up and say you oppose their view but want to hear what they have to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2SqHTlwZp8

Ford Heights FTW:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Heights,_

>I've seen the feral beast in it's natural habitat, user.

There is no place for the views of Steven "Make the Jews Scream Louder" Crowder, even on Sup Forums. His unmatched brutality makes even the most hardened white supremacist cringe in disgust. Shame on you and delete this shit.

i will not delet

What are you talking about, Ford Heights is a lovely place to live and has low cri-------