"Alt left" is the bane of Antifas US presence

By branding Antfia as Alt-Left, this has done something that up until this point, no right-leaning politician or commentator has been able to do; Link leftist violence together under one name.

If you look at all the leftist violent in the last year, its wide ranging from Chicago paid protester riots, Berkely antifa riots, Scalise shooting, Portland stabbing. They are all disconnected. It is fair to say that Antifa does not represent all of this because its true. However alt-left can be used to cover all of these, from lone-wolf shootings to BLM to antifa. From this day forward, any acts of domestic terror by the left should be branded as alt-left.

Remove the word antifa from existence. Do not allow themselves to act like they are 'counter protesters', they are all part of the Alt left and every attack from now on will be linked to Charlottesville and again to each other. By calling themselves antifa they think they have the moral high ground by being 'anti fascist', remove that and all they stand for is violence.

Brand these fucking LARPing retards and make the word 'left' precede every single instance of their violence, and any other leftist violence.

From now on I'll never use Antifa, its alt left from here on in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGCL44ibDz8
youtube.com/watch?v=caJ9pTTUXDY
youtube.com/watch?v=dyvmDtFSiV8
youtube.com/watch?v=lPg6wD_Vyww
youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_L._Stephenson
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for support. We may not even have to put much effort into this one as the left seems to be adopting the term on their own, making memes with American WW2 soldiers labelled as "alt-left" and so on.

And once it sticks, it's never going away.

good thread.

Yep, theyre going to self destruct. And it will be a sight to behold.

The next act of leftist violence will completely destroy them.

I have a feeling this is happening as alt-right WILL be branded as some sort of domestic terrorist faction - but this move is to take the alt-left down with them

I think the alt-left is a viral marketing campaign seeking to sell panic and hate to their intended audiences.

ill give you a bump for a good message

youtube.com/watch?v=tGCL44ibDz8
youtube.com/watch?v=caJ9pTTUXDY

It's funny because those WWII soldiers would have fought against these leftists (AntiFa/BLM,etc.) today.
It's enraging that these ALT LEFT faggots would say WWII vets are the same as themselves.

You mean the Alt-left terrorists that like to use pizza symbols and stuff?? the ones fighting Trump people ?

They had a name and it was more inclusive for all leftist autism
The regressive left. But we shall see how this new term evolves.

I love it, turn their own bullshitting tactics against them.

Good thread, getting sick of all these shills/trolls/raids here.

remember, if you give something a name it's easier to ridicule and destroy it. That's why the terms "Fake News" and "Alt-Right" were coined by the left media.

I was disappointed Trump didn't name Antifa, but that's why I suck at 9D chess. Good idea.

There is a genius trap laid here. The Left has now been permanently polarized and can't come back from this.

Either the Alt-Left doesn't exist, and violent Antifa are recognized as simple mainstream Democrats
or
The Alt-Left does exist, and Democrats need to be pressured to disavow them.

Я

TW argues that antifa at berkley was actually undercover LEO
youtube.com/watch?v=dyvmDtFSiV8
youtube.com/watch?v=lPg6wD_Vyww
youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY

It does exist because we WILL make it exist.

Memes/shitposts/whatever, it needs to be mainstream. Fucking sick of antifa LARPers thinking their 'anti-fascist', its disgusting that they name themselves after the exact opposite of what they actually do.

Lump them in with scalise shooter and berniebro portland stabber where they belong fucking degenerates.

The problem with the term "alt-left" is that it gives the left back some of the countercultural currency it lost over the last few decades from being the establishment. The far right has to think about what will attract gen Z when they're angry young adults looking to rebel.

This

>Link leftist violence together under one name.

It's absolutely brilliant, isn't it. Like they say, turnabout is fair play.

This guy gets it.

Put them in the box. Don't let them out.

The Resistance? Resisting what? The American way of life and democratically elected officials? Welcome to the Alt-Left.

Just typing it in, fucking hell yes I know its evil, Google, and its full of articles slamming alt-left as a fake, made up term.

That's how you know it stings them hard. Like cornered rats they bite back.

But they already have that with all their little fringe groups like BLM and Antifa. The point here is to roll them all into one group that can then be stigmatized in the mind of the average voter. Instead of having BLM at one rally, "counter-protestors" at another, antifa at a third, you simply have the Alt-Left at every one. Attacking people, causing property damage, inciting riots, etc etc. Literally every instance of leftist violence and agitation can be thrown at the feet of the Alt-Left.

The potential recruits for these groups have already been recruited. Anyone who wanted to be part of the leftist counterculture is already deeply embedded in it.

this, UNITE THE LEFT

bump for support

Easy reference for newfags

but what will the connotations of that language be?
We must not confirm that we are alt right.
I have spoken out against this since day one, look in archived threads.
"alt-right" was a forced meme that appeared out of nowhere exactly the same time as Richard Spencer.

They are both some sort of jewish trickery no doubt.

Reguardless, the most important thing is to remain on the side of INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY and NEVER make a trade with the enemy.

Use the term "alt left", but ignore the term "alt right".

I would prefer another term anyway, because the language you are using is so bad and vague.

like FUCKING TERORRISTS, or RIOTERS, ROUGUE ASSASSINS, MURDERERS?

I mean come on.

Nice

It should have been the ctrl-left.

How the hell are WW2 troops left ta all? They interned Japanese people and fought in racially segregated units. Many troops came from the Jim Crow era South and didn't change their minds over the war. When Harry Truman decided to desegregate the military in 1948 it had a lot of backlash and it was because he found it more fiscally sound to integrate instead of operating two of everything.

How does the rule go? Identify it, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it?

Yeah boi, we /alinsky/ now

Yeah i thought that sounded better too

We need to infiltrate the alt-left and push them over the edge. They need to be exposed for what they are

He specifically mentioned people in black masks but he should have drove it further.

Wondering what the AT&T/CNN merger will bring?
>changes
>more of the same
AT&T CEO doesn't seem to be one of (((them)))
>also president of boy scouts of america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_L._Stephenson

There is no such thing as "alt-left". And even if it was that doesn't change the fact that it's the alt-right that commits terrorism like ISIS.

Bumping & supporting

When I hear Antifa I think Nazi because they hold the same ideals. They only disagree about who should be the protected group. Both groups are far left. Don't let the MSM convince you that Nazis are alt-right.

Clanton should be in there

they were nazis by the standards of today.

And all you idiots are doing is making more people join the alt-left. Many conservatives despite the traditional leftist camps but hate fascists on the right. By claiming "it's not BLM or commies, it's the alt left" you're making them join this new group. It's like how many who held anti-SJW views but didn't want to be part of anything to do with mainstream right joined groups like the "new right" or "alt-right".

Even the shitty plans the retards on Sup Forums come up with end up backfiring. This is why you keep blaming Jews, you're envious that they are smart.

Ignore alt-right. They've had their time to brand us that way. Just don't even respond to that shit, they are alt-left and that's all there is to it.

You don't need to brand them as terrorists and rioters since they're pretty fucking good at doing it themselves. Just brand the moderate lefties with the violent extremists and you'll split them in two.

A Canadian trying to tell me what to do. For fucks sake I nearly thought I had a kidney stone I cringed so hard. I'm upset at myself that I wasted time responding to you, you really were the worst colony.

ANOTHER FUCKING LEAF

The memes just write themselves holy shit.

Ah I knew I forgot one. Pretty easy image to fix up yourself though lol.

Its a shame these games are so good.

Alt-Left = Soros Goons

The real demons here are the globalists pushing Neo-Marxism in universities and Neo-Fascism in the working class.

Remember that the one thing that connects everything is Epstein and his underage prostitution ring. Epstein brings together Soros's children together with Trump, Clinton, the British royals, etc.,... inbetween manipulating the masses they get together on tropical islands and bang teenagers - paid for with offshore accounts.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>And all you idiots are doing is making more people join the alt-left.
Wait... I thought there was no alt-left?

It's like some multi-dimensional game of some kind.

Better use Ctrl-Left, guys.

List all the radical left groups, DSA, IWW ect. and list all the arrests of their members lately. I know IWW was involved in that Portland shooting, got arrested at other confederate monument rallies and several other assaults.

>How the hell are WW2 troops left ta all?

They're not, but come on, you know how this works. What does the alt-left think they're doing when they show up to protest right wing rallies? They're fighting "Nazis". And if they're fighting Nazis, and soldiers in WW2 were fighting Nazis, then they're the same thing.

That's their logic and if they want to equate themselves with WW2 veterans and claim that said veterans would have supported tearing down statues, by all means let them do it and dig their own graves.

>There is no such thing as "alt-left".

There is now.

The unfortunate side to this coin is the other side has the Alt-Right to describe anybody who they disagree with (they have for a while, but bear with me).
I love individuals on an individual basis. But groups of people are fucking scary, because the sum IQ of the group is less than the average number of digits each member has.
That goes for the left, right, up, down, forwards, backwards, you name it.

I'm totally in agreement
Hillary is responsible for the alt right meme
Now the President has used the term alt left this term is at least as valid as alt right

At the very least it creates a branding-equivalency mirror image. Everything the left projects onto the alt-right becomes reflected onto them as the "alt-left".

It actually is genius. A great memetic gift from Trump, spread like a virus through the same media attacks on the alt-right meant to empower the alt-left.

We need BLM and antifa to embrace the term "alt-left"

>We need BLM and antifa to embrace the term "alt-left"
Nazis too.

Nah.
Isis targets innocent civilians
At Charlottesville a mob of violent criminals came together to attack a group of law abiding citizens going about their legal and constitutional business.
The violent political bully mob attacked and then made a road block to stop their victims escaping.
That poor boys car colliding with the roadblock was a situation created by the violent criminals.
Violent criminals often die whilst commuting their crimes - bloody good show I say.
The response led by the media takes no account of the law or the constitution, only the political beliefs of the victims.
How anti American is that?

A week ago WWII vets were just old white men who they wanted to die soon, now they're claiming them as their heroes. The Day of the Rope approaches.

This will be the new "fake news". A term the media just made up out of nowhere and tried to use it to smear the right, which then backfired big-time as it's now trumps go to term. The same thing will now happen to the made up term "alt right". This is fucking hilarious

>hat poor boys car colliding with the roadblock was a situation created by the violent criminals.
>The response led by the media takes no account of the law or the constitution, only the political beliefs of the victims.
They cry out in pain while they hit you.

that was just an internet name, now that trump has called them out, alt left is more likely to stick.

Yup and they are freaking the fuck out over it. Keep it up.

Try this blag...
"The brave response to the alt lefts violent reign of terror through the streets and parks of America was for some brave boys to come together to say to this baying heavily armed mob 'yeah, if you are going to call us NAZIs for nothing we'd might as well accept that label and use it to stand up to you... for America and for the people who made America"
They call us NAZIs and alt right but we are nothing like the real alt left.
Most of us are no further right than was considered normal a few years ago.
The six corporations that control all media and information world wide have emboldened the alt left to classify anyone who doesn't consent to the destruction of Americas values as NAZIs and alt right.

Have some more

Clayton Carter, Alt-left.

You should all be humming Glory Glory Hallelujah and bravely standing up against insurmountable odds taking on the alt left for mom and Apple pie and puppy dogs whenever the eyes of social media is upon you.
Frankly I don't give a shit if you spend your spare time strangling prostitutes in reality but let's push this 'alt left is the army of China/Satan/the corporations thing as hard as we can.

Saved
>edit: I got the helicopter captcha

ALT-LEFT ATTACKS CBS 6 REPORTER IN RICHMOND

youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE

Because the alt left are one scary worldwide group this serial killer looking guy must be one of their many evil agents.
They are all in it together don't cha know? The plotting alt left bastards.
This will give Americans the creeps big time

>please don't use the same effective smear tactics the left's been using for decades

Have you uploaded videos about antifa and commie violence? Go to your video dashboard and give the videos proper titles. This is the ALT-LEFT.

Also it's objectively true. Every antifa gathering is a mishmash of commies, anarchists, BLMers and DNC regulars.

No idea why none of us thought of this before. These two simple, one-syllable words "Alt Left" is going to change everything.

When I wake up I better see the term alt-left be top of the news feeds or I'm going to be upset.

You don't want to make an Australian sad, do you?

yav

I really want to make Australians sad.