T.average brazilian

Now tell me they don't look like ethiopians lmao

Welp. I don't think so. This is a brazilian.

>cherry picks
>still manages to post a shitskinned 10% or more subsaharan dna'ed brazilian whore

Lol even afghanis are whiter than them

The average American would look the same
Both Brazil and America pretty much have the same demographic

E

I think it is quite fair. But not as pretty as these images, since averaging washes out individual imperfections.

this is pretty average
i see faces like that everyday on the metro

They will turn whiter in the next few generations.

UMA DELICIA

67k is nothing compared to the total. Also, these child will be raised in leftist families, unlikely to preserve racial purity.

UMA

2/3 of their population is infected with Toxoplasmosis.
... they are third world vermin.

Was south america in general a mistake and is now a shithole part of the world with shitty ethnic mixed groups?

UMA

Afghanis were pretty white until america blacked the shit outta them.

Yes, compare with North America where mixing between races was illegal. South America would not be a shithole if they have prevented race mixing.

Quick reminder to huemonkeys
Even Menas and Indians are whiter than you

Brazilians are also the darkest latinos
Look at this comparison , they look like plain africans

We have actual whites here,though a lot of mixed faggots call themselves white despite being mongrels,give it a couple of years and the already small amount of whites in brazil will be non existent

Hahaha the philippines got chinked

>they look like plain africans
Because they are, retard.

Genetically, the average Brazilian is 70% African 30% Iberian and 100% nigger.

bro, do you know where the philippines is?

It's literally an east asian country that got invaded by Spain.

DELÍCIA

From that picture, somewhere near canada.

Retardation strikes again

Sorry Joao Bantu

>hue monkeys on /pol

That guy looks like the average Spaniard.

That's because Brazil imported niggers like the US. Spanish America not as much

Not only that, the culture we inherited is totally diferent as well. Portual and Spain were our model, times all the shit that happened here during the colonial times.

That is true, we have much less native mixing and more african. That is why the "latino" nomenclatur is not accepted by most brazilians.

That faggot looks like a MENA and roleplays as an aryan , like huemonkeys like to do , if you think your white think again you are merely an african cub

Show your flag,i bet im whiter than you

I think that this guy is a self hater hue. Nothing worse than that.

>Show your flag,i bet im whiter than you
A brownzilian can only be whiter than a somalian , haven´t you seen how you rank on the average face morph? or the average skin colour map,quite literally darker than almost everyone but SSA Africans
Don't be a deluded african monkey like most of your pop

You do understand that we have an enormous amount of nigs and spices here compared to whites rigth?its like saying there is no white people in london because a facemesh would count the pakis as well

>You do understand that we have an enormous amount of nigs and spices
You are it
>its like saying there is no white people in london because a facemesh would count the pakis as well
And you want to compare white aryan brits with huemonkeys , lol even Pakis are whiter than you , you deluded african

Pinoys do not look like that, those people are likely up to 40% Chinese. They're usually overweight, stocky and very dark.

t. Tonnes of them in my city and I've had multiple Filipino cleaning ladies

>still no flag
>calls the anglo and aryan
You are still proving me rigth at every reply

Nobody believes you're white you shitskin

This , maybe in their afro-amerindian dreams they are but not in the real world they are not

They look like arabs and berbers

Nope those are whiter , and have more europid features than the average brazilian

weird how only 7% of brazilians are black but they still end up looking like mulattos

Wrong.

Avg Brazilian is 40% white, 30% black and 30% Indian. Pic related.

>brazilians
>only 7% black
They try to hide their african ancestry by calling lighter niggers mestizzos.
The mestizo spics from all Lat Am are whiter than those from brazilian , if you go to Mexico per se , the mestizo will still have thin hair and some europid features while the brazilian mestizzo looks downright african

>30% Indian
lmao

Eat your heart out

Go to any free College to see white brazilians, as mainly the upper midle class attend it

I'm from south Brazil. The average person looks a lot whiter than that. Everywhere else in the country they look like the subhuman monkies you posted

omg he posted a pic of his arm ,he must be white aryan with no african or amerindian admixture oh mah gawd , that changes everything the picture of your arm really tells what race you belong to

Nah, east africans look more like dead people too lazy to decompose completly.

But anao Free Colleges are also filled with degenerates that infect the already small amount of whites into becoming either commies or full on degeneracy tranny drug abuse and other bullshit

Nope , you are mixed with MENAS , Lebanese and Syrians , if you are white so are northern africans who in the average skin tone map score whiter than south brazil

Yet you still dont show your flag,must be because you are a selfhating shitskin

Posting a pic of your arm doesn't make you white mongrel , post a picture of your face , oh but you won't because you don't want us to see your niggerish nose and nigger features

>because you are a selfhating shitskin
>Brownzilian nigger
>calling anyone shitskin
I mean even MENAS and Turkroaches are whiter than you

>posting face on 4chin
Please dont try to bait me,i live in monkeyland but im not that stupid,you on the other hand still hanst shown your flag,you need to prove you are white too

They whitewash the nogs and nogwash the whites in those "average" photos.

well, see, amerifat mongrel, him being a shitskin mud does nothing to prevent you from being a shitskin mud.
its not exclusive

Depends on your course, no trannys or nigs here my boy

Dude my great grand parents are straight from Portugal and France im not middle eastern pic related is me

I don´t need to prove anything to a huemonkey
Anyway these are south brazilians are they not?
Do these look white to you? because they don't to me , they look like 5 foot tall , halfbreeds

Anyone up for a good deal of shitposting? The sopas are on me

>hanst shown flag
>enormous sense of arrogance
>insecure about his heigth
Lmao youre a shitskin alrigth

Grow a real beard or shave ffs

That still looks whiter than the average brazilian monkey , but nice try , trying to shitpost someguy that prob humiliated your shit race here

More sopa de macaco plz

Take your pick

>posts a pic of his hand
>in denial with his afro amerindian roots
>b-but i-im white from south niggerzil

poor man, balding so early, i feel you

I would say those are the whitest brazilians you can find?
And they still have niggerish noses , and look like mutts kek
Also look at the guy behind them straight out of SSA

I'm not doing a time stamp but this is actually me idc if you believe it or not I'm actually considered dark where I'm from. My brother is a redhead too

UMA
M
A

>shitskin mad because someone from SopadeMacacoLand is whiter than him

Your not white , afro amerindian keep dreaming

We always are my vine swinging friend

You look Lebanese
Not as dark as the avg brazilian but not white either

DELICIA

100% African

You

Average white brazilian:

No they don't you piece of shit. The usa is full of different races but they're mostly segregated and most people are still pretty white while most brazilians are triracial mongrels.

>french education

This is why those composites are deceiving. Hues are like 15% white, 15% mestizo, 40% black, 20% mulatto, and 10% red Indian. Almost none of them looks like a Mexican, which is what you get when you mix all those together.

That's obvious white americans look europeans while """"""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""" brazilians look like african cubs

You dont show your flag because you are probably from some meme shitskin country and will be made fun of,and you are afraid of big meanie anonymous shitposts on a finnish image tailoiring board

>20% mulatto
Mulatto is not a race.

Yes , they are darker than all latinos , while the average mixed raced latin american has thin hair and some europid features , the avg brazilian , and I´m not talking about the most mixed ones , im talking about the average , look like africans , straight out of SSA , african cubs

>you look Lebanese
This is due to the moor genetics in Portugal
Im gonna take a 23andme but I highly doubt I have any sub Saharan my hair is pin straight

>You dont show your flag
A threat to you niggerzilians it´s not like you don't make D&C anti european and american threads hiding behind meme flags
Your still a octoroon a poor african cub living in a shithole of a country

you look like an isis terrorist