Brit/pol/ - Nova Anglia edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
england.shelter.org.uk/get_help
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Montgisard
youtube.com/watch?v=KQMy3_Pyzvc
news.sky.com/story/sarah-champion-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet-over-sun-article-10991388
youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE
youtube.com/watch?v=1_S1YnXfCe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for BOWDEN

Daily reminder that Muslims are cowards that will try to kill you in your sleep with poison daggers and fail completely and get killed instead.

LOL.

Owen Jones & Momentum.. it's a match-up none of us could've predicted..

First for horrific industrial revolution mills

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc

>Diversity is what unites us

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224

LOOKS LIKE WHITE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>Among the article's critics was fellow Labour MP Naz Shah, who said it was "irresponsible" and "setting a dangerous precedent".

>Naz Shah
What a traditionally British name.

>mug nhs
Literally all British politics ever

Fucking British politics and fucking this feral shitty non country

Why don't you just give up? Your whole population is dumb, nurtured and will never wake up

Literally a country full of no hope losers.

So that's where Charlene Downes is.

>Spend years attacking those that called out rape gangs in Rotherham
>Forced to resign when she admits there's a problem

You've got to laugh.

>On they came, 3,000 or 4,000 men strong
>The Russians had now advanced far enough to bring Sir Colin Campbell's force within range of their guns, and they opened fire with considerable effect
>Lyring helpless under artillery fire is notoriously a strain, and at this moment the four squadrons came into view, bearing rapidly down from the Causeway Heights, while behind them, just becoming visible, was the main body of the Russian Cavalry
>The sight was once more too much for the Turksl they leapt to their feet and officers and men fled for the port, again crying "Ship! ship! ship!"
>As they passed the camp of the 93rd a soldier's wife rushed out and fell upon them, belabouring them with a stick, kicking them, cursing them for cowards
>Five hundred and fifty men of the 93rd [Highlanders] and 100 invalids were now left to stand between the Russian army and Balaclava, and Sir Colin rode down the line telling them, "Men, remember there is no retreat from here. You must die where you stand."
Mohammedans. Not even once.

This man enters the local mead hall and demands that all of the Norman women be handed over to him and his rebellious Warband with all due haste. What is your response?

burger intellect here

It's bad enough that it's the only topic on Sup Forums, but now it's in my weekly local paper too?

Little racists, we are watching what you post. Let us know when you want to take this to the streets.

>Fucking British politics and fucking this feral shitty non country
Calm down lad, you'll blow a fuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

Cowards.

>Number of WNs killed by Antifa: 0
>Number of Antifa killed by WNs: 1
Odds are not in your favour, sonny

Well your top cucks so why not remind you one more time not to be against niggers and kikes ?

Weren't there also a bunch of frogs there?

Sorry lad had to meet deadline. Do you have any housing advocacy organisations in your area? Also might be worth contacting Shelter for some advice:

england.shelter.org.uk/get_help

I'd be inclined to park yourself down the local council offices until they respond desu

They wouldn't fight for principles or honour
They'd fight for a hedonistic paradise

He's not precisely wrong though is he?

Sure thing, wanker.

I personally believe there is nothing wrong with someone raping your woman if you are beaten in combat

>pube's antifa cousin
Meet me at the boatyard.

what does brit/pol/ think of metal? (the music genre)

They were on the other side of the valley. None of the generals could bear the uneven terrain in mind when they were looking down from above, so they kept moving people around to where they couldn't actually see each other.

>nigger, spic and commie americans literally tearing down American history in the form of Confederate era statues
What a disgusting time to be alive
NO MORE SHIT SKINS
NO MORE IMMIGRATION

*you're

They ran away in combat constantly, even when they outnumbered the enemy by a vast amount. Why are they so cowardly? Also I like that you're good at history. History is interesting.

If you grew out of it, you were never into it.

Mostly white, unabashedly masculine, pro male-bonding... A good genre objectively without even bringing taste into it

it's probably the worst genre there is

>Scandy
>Normans

hundreds of years apart

Oven Jones has teamed up with Momentum- and the tories should be worried.

>Dawkins accidentally 1488'd
kek

>he thinks that's a Scandinavian
That's an Anglo-Saxon bud.

I've listened to at least 80% death metal etc. for 20 years. No ragrets.

I often wonder how they can be so cowardly when their entire religion was meant to be a self-propagating tool for Mohammed and his successors to conquer the East. You'd think it'd turn them into stoic martial bastards, like the Sikhs. Maybe the very strict 'do as your told and if you question it you'll lose your hand' nature of it turns them into children who can't think for- or look after themselves?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Montgisard

Most of the music I listen to these days is either classical music, atmospheric/folky black metal, or prog/power metal.

Please let this be decontextualised by every major news outlet

>Casualties and loses
>Almost the entire army

>Maybe the very strict 'do as your told and if you question it you'll lose your hand' nature of it turns them into children who can't think for- or look after themselves?
I think that you are correct, also an unwarranted sense of self worth due to higher numbers. Hell even Mohammed couldn't conquer mecca "the conventional way" and relied on a peace treaty that granted him access to conquer it inside out.

Indeed, and they hold up Saladin to be this great leader when in truth his army abandoned him during the Third Crusade lol. Pathetic and he only converted to Jizzlam because he was sick and made a deathbed vow to serve if he was cured of his sickness.

Very specific

You are now a flaming homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQMy3_Pyzvc

why did the thread die so quickly

Din dins lad

The truth is racist and will get you fired

news.sky.com/story/sarah-champion-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet-over-sun-article-10991388

There was no interest when I posted this earlier despite it being the leading political story of the day. Brit/pol/ really is just terrible for political discussion.

No triplords present.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE

Sam Hyde is so far gone
there's no chance at him ever recovering

Both of these are acceptable answers

>no interest
WAAAAAAH I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH (You)s WAAAAAAAH!!!

Why suffer?

Good
better toe tagged than tripfagged

Yet more proof that labour point blank refuse to accept reality.

I've just had tofu hotdogs, very nice.

Oh god Brighton is a shithole, and I say this coming from Croydon
>Homeless fucking everywhere
>Graffiti on anything flat , almost as bad as places like rome and Athens
>Football ,shitty tags , antifa "Make racists afraid again" stickers everywhere
>Way top busy

Needs wiping out desu

You doing good, Rightly?

Everyone I know who's moved to Brighton has become one of them, you'll be switching genders and punching nazis inside a week mark my words.

Do universities send you emails confirming your place or is it done through UCAS?

Both

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Holy fuck that horrible for her
>Be MP
>Have 1000s of your constituents raped by Pakistanis
>Speak out
>Get fired

through UCAS
i'm quite concerned t b h lads

also they don't tell you your grades, only if you get in

I'm the other wheatgrass-muncher, there were at least the two of us.

What time do you get the confirmation email from your Uni?

>LGBTIQA+

These virtue signaling fucks seem to add a few new letters every god damn year.

8 am

Is it rape if I tell I girl I'm rich in order to get them to sleep with me? Was thinking of telling her Im a lawyer.

Got mine ages ago, but I had to do loads of pre course stuff.

I just got the ucas letter a couple of days ago.

You should have had one by now. If not then you're probably being put on the wait list and they will offer you a place if somebody else declines. You could be waiting a couple of weeks.

Rape even to think it. Please move to Brighton for re-education immediately.

Is that an established thing or is that just your experience?

There's no such thing as "rape by deception" in UK law.

Did anarchists break into a building in Edinburgh?

No, I'm not talking about offers, I'm talking about confirmation of acceptance. I'm on holiday atm so all I've got to gauge how well I've done is if my Unis accept me with whatever grades I get.

Some criticisms I had of them

Log into UCAS. If you've got the grades you'll be confirmed/unconditional, if not then it's clearing.

It's not even results day yet lad.

Go ask The Student Room for fucks sake, getting sick of you lot.

this is fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=1_S1YnXfCe8

i'm waiting for them tomorrow too, UCAS is updated at 8am (UK time)

nah it just shows she's shallow

it's like cinderella
he thought she was rich, but it was ok in the end
It's all about getting your foot in the door

Im not moving there
It was just a family meetup thing as half live on the south coast and half in Croydon/Lewisham/Bromley and it's a quick train

Right, but Caesar said some people get emails from their Uni confirming their place from 1am onwards.

Right so what the fuck are you going on about?
If you haven't received a conditional offer, you need to wait.

>taking a degenerate druggy seriously

idk what caeser is, i wouldn't wait up for it lad, it's happened but it's unlikely

I'm asking whether or not Universities can contact you confirming your place on the 17th prior to UCAS opening up the track app.

lovin the harry potter glasses

You've not got the grades, why would they confirm?

Kek - they must want a bit of redpilling in with their educational advice.

i know 2 mates who got their email from their uni at about 1/2am confirming their place and a family member had the same. don't think they would bother lying.

>wait till you go into school to get your results
>check ucas at whatever time it opens
>get lucky and the uni email you if you are accepted or not

pretty sure that's your 3 options