Leftist sensationalists

Went on a date with this guy over a month ago and today he starts texting me out of the blue to harass me over voting for Trump...

How do you even begin to rationalize with sensationalists? Do they not realize how fucking dramatic they are? Advice on how to reason with these folks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing you can do. Their whole mind is shaped by (((them))). It's akin to talking to an alien you should just block him.

you're a wimmin and you voted? you should be stoned.

Pretend to apologize. Say you regret it and his response has convinced you hes on the wrong side. Get him riled up. Get him to commit to doing something stupid and violent.

By his i mean trump.

Focus on him defending defending the statues, because honestly Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning cities to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches.

>there are people THIS autistic going on dates and basically you're just fucking stupid

>going on a date with a liberal

Why.

>being tolerant instead of redpilling the idiot

Why.

Even pretending to apologize this moron pains me...

Trump is the last democratic hope for white Americans to keep the founding stock a majority in the country their forefathers founded. By calling for his impeachment or assassination these people are leaving the right no choice but either to fight or die. It is as though they want a civil war. They have already laid the ideological groundwork for it: they have demonized anybody with the slightest nationalist sentiment as being a "Nazi," and said at the same time that it is perfectly legitimate to use violence against "Nazis." Trump and his entire family, according to them, ought to be imprisoned or even executed simply because he was not harsh enough in his condemnation of "Nazis" even though he unequivocally condemned them.

Please inform the police about this. It sounds like he's making a hit lost with you on it

(Picture related.)

I would love to redpill him, I don't even know where to fucking begin here...

And trust me... trying to even find a centrist in this city is nearly impossible...

This guy gets it. Clearly he's a beta male, you should have redpilled him while he put you on a pedestal like the cuck he is. Also tits or gtfo. Gb2kitchen etc etc

Assuming you're actually a girl it's quite easy. Most lib dudes are brainwashed/white knight beta male. They like the good cuckboy should worship you for having a cunt. So you turn things around and make them feel like shit for being misogynists for disagreeing with you. Slowly reveal the facts to them. Just small things like iq and racial differences and the like. don't ever jump the Jewish question, that redpill is hard for a lot to swallow. Unless you frame it within the Israel being apartheid state and oppressing muh poor Palestinians. But still it's risky

You should block him and move on with your life. And you should listen to Yuri and understand that no matter what you say; what truth you tell, this person is so brainwashed that he/she cannot see the truth even if it's live and in person.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

What is your advice on the best into to red pilling these people, who I personally assume are too far gone at this point??

The media has riled everybody up. The MSM is absolute cancer.

Seen this before... fantastic vid.

What did Trump even DO? These people are living in a completely different universe. They have no grasp on reality whatsoever.

Don't bother, they're mentally ill. If you're a femanon there's plenty of guys who aren't cucks. It's harder for men to find women.

Tell him to stop harassing and oppressing woman by telling her how she should vote. Since he's a leftist faggot you can easily pull the male privilege card on him and guilt trip him.

Tell him he's being effeminate and unattractive and block him, maybe? You think giving him attention and listening to him is going to change his mind? He already thinks you're a stupid woman who is going to change her mind just because a smart man like him told you to. Do it and move on with your life idiot.

Tits or GTFO.
This isn't your personal blog.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Then you know what to do. Why question blocking this idiot? You can't redpill a brainwashed zombie.

buy a gun he sounds like a mentally ill violent person

That was a fear of mine actually... This moron my try to unnecessarily dox me or something. Fucker.

Make a $5 donation in his name to the NRA.

she digs you and wants a second date

Dox the fucker and get a couple of your orbiter white knights to kick his ass.

Contact the police and tell them you went on a date with this guy a month ago and now he's harassing you for your politics and you're worried he is going to do something violent

There is nothing you can do, because as a woman you are too stupid to play politics. To undermine his platform, instead of reacting to unintelligible cuckspeak.
That is just sad.

Don't worry these hysterical cunts will larp themselves right into right wing bullets eventually and their idiotic genes will be culled from our society thank god

Also tits or gtfo

Accuse him of misogyny and harassing women. Do it. Crush him.

Tell him hes a pussy and leave it at that. It will rustle his jimmies good .

Alt-left fuckin fairies man.

They harass, assault, intimidate, berate, but the news media ignores them entirely. Kind of fucking annoying if you ask me.

Which city user? I live and work in a liberal bastion myself (most cities are straight liberal nowadays)

actually fuck my last do this
Much better

Now boys, the Ladies have to approach this differently. They're not exactly in a position to pick a fight with even a beta. Just don't show him any attention and show other women the lefts intolerance towards you. The ones in the middle. The left is a lost cause.

I would have told that faggot to eat shit and die.

Would be cool to find some shitskin family, that needs babysitter and sell them his service, while lying to him, that it`s her babies, so he must watch for them, because they dated once.

Although if you do want to pick a fight. Tell him he didn't get a second date because your not a lesbian. Lmao!

Leftists have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder due to Birth Control. They've also been Social Engineered & Brainwashed by MSM Psy-Op's

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Death is what Leftists desire, The West is where they live so they want it to Die with them.

Is this real? Are they suicidial?

90% of antifa are faggots, junkies and sluts that would be the first ones beheaded in a sharia zone.

well at least its not Chicago but still jeez

>revoke the 25th

Fucking shitlibs lmao

Dude, stop trying to view them from our world. They live somewhere far far away.

tell him to go suck a black cock like the white slut he is

Try saying that trump is trying to bring jobs back for working class blacks whites and Hispanics. The democrates wanted to make everyone feel empowered with identity politics and flattery which costs nothing, in the hope they wouldn't notice they were going to stay poor and unemployed

This guy is stalker/rapist/serial killer material. You should show this to the guys around you so they are aware of this nutcase.

>What did Trump even DO?

I've completely given up asking them this question, it's like pulling teeth getting a straight answer out of these drones.

>"he's a nazi!!"
>what makes him a nazi exactly?
>"er... uh, YOU'RE A NAZI!!"

I've gotten confronted about it by practically everyone I know, don't rationalize just mock them.

>Boston bombing
Hashtag not all Muslims!

>Charlottesville
All whites are evil!

Don't even bother with mentaly ill Alt-left. Get yourself a months worth of dry/storable food. Get yourself an Ar-15 rifle and a handgun. Meet guys at the range while getting some practice. NRA type events are good too. When they start the 2nd Civil war, you will be ready, they won't be.

Nigga you backed down, NEVER do that to a leftist.

Do you think they could be memed into self deporting to other parts of the world?

You have my sympathies OP. Working in ground zero liberal hellhole. Trying to find a girl thats tolerable around here is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

And thats just the redeemable bluepilled ones.

File a complaint to the police for harrassment and rape. Those faggots need to have a taste of their own medecine : going to jail over nothing, only to get buttfucked by a gang of niggers

Most libs don't react well to anything other than emotions, so try poking fun at them a little bit, that worked with my libbuddies. Don't rip into them, but a few jabs here and there and calling them pussies works wonders if they're you're close friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

>when you're so liberal your views become as narrow as a fucking tightrope

how does this happen

Did you ess his dee?

digits check out. listen to this mad man.

Propaganda through spoonfed news media (96% of news media being heavily left leaning politically).

THIS. OP PLEASE do this. I was going to type this. Tell him the way he is acting is unattractive and effeminate. The only reason he is getting like this is because he is desperate to get laid. You make him feel like it makes him look unattractive (which it does) and he will stop doing it. Please send him a message saying that. And post screenshots cos itd be funny too lol

From there. Sucks your options are beta losers and alcoholic prep fuckbois

>impeach Trump for doing nothing and revoke the 25th amendment because I want a Democrat

What a brainlet.

Top kek, I dated a Jew from there once, managed to Redpill her actually

Women like you need to start calling out spineless men that act like petty, bitter bitches. Tell him how unattractive his behavior makes him. SHAME HIM FOR CHRISTS SAKE

That vid makes me live...

Just moved here... I think I made a horrible mistake.

Just call him a cock smoking faggot and to go get his dick chopped off with all his tranny m8s.

Ask if the thought of you making love with a black man turns him on, post results.

This guy has swallowed the whole thing. He's going to dump your info somewhere and claim you are a nazi.

I think you should establish a paper trail with police, possibly get a restraining order. There's only a chance he's going to do something but you need that paper trail there to point to if he actually manages to have a negative impact on your life. It'll spin the whole thing around on him and he's going to get ditched by his comrades.

I live in Boston and trust me I understand. I'm lucky enough to have a good woman in my life that is apolitical enough not to care about the garbage the media spouts and sensible enough to see the absurdity in the world. There are good men out there but they are hard to find in the city. Try and meet men who are from the South Shore area. It's the reddest area near the city and it's gorgeous. Avoid transplants. Go shooting in Everett or Dorchester.

Just tell the police he raped you, he'll swallow the red pill in the form of bubba's big black cock ripping his anus, thats really the only way.

ps. If you do this and he goes after you, I could help get you interviews with some medium to big alternative news outlets. It's a good story. Might be more drama than you want, but it's there if you want it.

accuse him of raping you for being a trump supporter

This is mainly what is stopping me from saying anything too smart assed back to him... I think he has that kind of spiteful personality, unfortunately

Well you can't bully him into killing himself since there's legal prescient for it now. So yeah cops are your only option.

he's liberal, but he's also kind of unhinged. people that stupid/unstable do more damage to their cause than the one they fight against-- do not redpill him.

all you need to do is make him forget about you. just ignoring him might convince him that you're a nazi, and playing along won't make him leave you alone. imo what you should do is act as unappealing as possible, talk about ex boyfriends, be rude etc.

So then go the paper trail route, and report him for hassarment if it continues, maybe get a restraining order.

... you guys fucking suck for even suggesting the fake rape shit haha. Most women today are dragging us down far enough with this feminism shit.. He may be a douche, but I am not about to be apart of that problem

I'm from Boston. I like going to expensive suit places.

FAKE BAIT

>durr all libruls argue like children!

Hey, thank you for the advice, comrade :) Much appreciated!

OP just rip the piss out of this little bitch before blocking him forever, and post screens. Tell him how Trump voters are so much more manly than his effeminate self. Just make him feel like shit for being such an overdramatic jerk

But don't go too far, give him a chance for reflection on his actions.

>How do you even begin to rationalize with sensationalists? Do they not realize how fucking dramatic they are? Advice on how to reason with these folks?
Honestly you should pity him. The left has been driven mad by the result because MSM promised them that Hillary would win. The only conclusion they can accept is that the system was rigged even though Obama promised it wasn't. Logic and reason don't matter this is all about feelz. You can speak truth, but it will fall on def ears.

>you should be stoned.
Perpetually!

alt-left detected

>I would love to redpill him

So you like him?

How long have you been attracted to nu-male cucks?

What did you say op? I'm a grill and I would do what others suggested and point out that he's being a white knight cuck and unattractive. He only believes what he believes because he wants to fit in and get laid. Tell him that and say he's a weak man and to never talk to you again.

This. Ffs OP do it already

no.

date me user pls

>trump girls posting here

Holy shit, amazing what happens when you get a bunch of Chads to get well dressed at a big rally...

take the redpill

>Reading any post with a commie flag

try again

tell him you pick trump and it's invoke not revoke, then tell him to fuck off or youre reporting him to the police for harassment good night ctrl-left