"Wahhhh I'm a cucked snowflake and I think that racists shouldn't be outed and fired for expressing their hatred and...

"Wahhhh I'm a cucked snowflake and I think that racists shouldn't be outed and fired for expressing their hatred and virgin rage!!"

If you're gonna declare support for white people, express the wrong opinions in public and fly Nazi flags, don't bitch when your college/employer wants nothing to do with such a pile of shit like you.

CURRENT HIGH SCORE:
1 Nazi fired
1 Nazi disowned by family
1 Nazi with permanent eye damage
1 Nazi facing life in jail
1 Nazi beaten with a club

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PopChassid/status/897290028396793856
youtu.be/9JvzC9-S9QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Open season on Nazis. I can't wait to see all the MAGA Bros crying, screaming and begging as theyre dragged out of their doors by ANTIFAs into the trucks.

The terrorist attack in Charlottesville made hunting for Nazis a lot more acceptable by societies standards

bash the fas-

punch a naz-

That's what happens when Nazis are armed while ANTIFAs have inferior arms.

Ever notice how gun sales among ANTIFAs are rising....

Don't worry, Nazis will be dragged away too - by either paramedics or ANTIFAs

Yes, we know you're a nigger, yes, we know we're racist, yes, we hate you.

Oh yeah, and remember me? The guy who asked you to show your skin and shitty nigger life you're living? When will you go back to your anime waifu instead of shitposting? Or are you that much of a nigger that you waste time being a racist against racists?

I think you will not be happy here with your political persuasion, because you wont find people agreeing with you.

Lol, so we should hire based on opinions and emotions instead of actual skill and talents ? Well, you are either a woman or a extreme cuck.

Story?

FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME DISLIKE BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA

man tried to use fire hydrant as dildo during a ontario pride 2017

once again the liberal proves all he can think about is dick

Who got beaten with a club?

an antifa tried to fit a fire hydrant up his ass and paid the price

Same here. These niggers try to ruin everything. They know we enjoy anime, and try to deploy it against us.

VS 17 injured and 1 dead antifa

LEL

Mate, he is making tens of thousands of people to attack a fucking user who just went to a protest. Like there has to be some kind of law against that.
Like massive mob mentality. It's scary.

Uless you expose their dicks in the picture you can't say they are small dicked.

I'm waiting for my (You) ya faggot, hurry up already.

>Doxxing is ok but doxxing the doxxer is not OK.

Bill Clinton is a pedophile rapist
Trump is his friend
Both of their daughters were sold off to Jews
Jews win gg

Very nice

It'll hold me over, thanks.

>Wahhhh I'm a cucked snowflake who can't work with someone who disagrees with my cucked worldview

Behold the art of "PILPUL" in action.

stroke?

We still win... Logan j smith has gone into hiding and his patreon is taken down... BTFO leftypol fags.

>NAZIS WATCH OUT!!

nah, that's WOKE and inspiring demonstrating done right:

twitter.com/PopChassid/status/897290028396793856

I wanna see those skinny ass basement dwelling antifags try. My next door neighbor is a trump supporting and he's a ripped 6 foot former college linebacker who owns two guns

We should give him a place to crash. lol

Sure eurofag... We conservatives still have most of the guns.. At least we don't miss fat politicians at a point blank range

Why are you Jews so obsessed with penises?

hey friends have some yummies 4 ur tummies

this is that frickin jew from twitter racism.

That's what happens when you race mix with niggers.

Let's look at Antifa's scorecard.

1. Dumb Antifa fucks standing in the road. Multiple injured
2. Dumb SJW bitch taken off this Earth by an American car. Praise Kek.
3. Retard Eric Clanton going to jail for 40 years for hitting a Trump supporter with a bike lock.
4. Normie DeAndre Harris got the shit beat out of him in a parking garage.
5. Antifa's biggest fund raiser was an actual member of the Nazi party.
6. Fat nigger bitch in Durham arrested for knocking down a statue because she Ned's more safe space for her ginormous ass.

HAHAHAHA does he have a giant truck too? Is he working at Nintendo??

You pro-Trump cucks are so full of bullshit. Apparently ALL Trump supporters are buff dickheads compensating for stuff. Bet the piece of shit neighbor (with a trophy wife 10/10 aryan waifu!) would be on his knews if a dozen ANTIFA squads storm his house, armed to the bone.

We need to dox the OP

If you're gonna declare that white people should die, parrot leftist opinions in public and fly communist flags, don't bitch when you get your teeth knocked the fuck in.

>1 Nazi fired
probably opportunities to come
>1 disowned by family
fake news. they did it to get everyone to fuck off
>1 nazi with permanent eye damage
thanks for the millions on that one
>1 facing life in jail
acquitted; no time
>1 beaten with a club
8 stitches to the nigger though..

Surprise surprise, Nazis attack ANTIFAs because they are ball-less faggots. Don't worry though, the roles will reverse soon though!

>when your college/employer wants nothing to do with such a pile of shit like you

What I do in my free time is literally none of my employer's/principal's business. But I don't really care since nobody gives a shit about political opinion of others in my country. Have a sage leftist loser.

You aren't supposed to change the filename you twat, now the joke is ruined.

You should really just hang yourself before your (((political activists))) are exposed. When people find out what they are really up to even normies will hang you in the streets.

More opportunities from who? Fake news and woo-spinners like InfoWars and Wikileaks?

The family won't put themselves on the line to fake a story

Who is Baked Alaska gonna sue? Fuck him, I hope he never recovers his eyesight again

HAHAHAHA so fucking delusional. Of that happens, we'll get justice our own way against Nazis.

And how many stitches to the Nazis beaten by clubs?

>support for white people
Yes, God forbid white people support themselves. Unlike minorities, we actually have to.

This.

The leftie media has been exposed as full blown propaganda. Regardless of political beliefs, nobody will trust them again. People posting vlogs on YouTube are taking the audience away from MSM
Keep crying.

The nigga facing life has better kda

>doxxing a guy who went on the news to talk about what he's doing
uhhhhh

fucking kill yourself

If you were really winning, you wouldn't be posting here trying to convince people you are winning.

>armed to the bone.

KEK XDDD

It's "armed to the teeth.", you stupid inbred nigger.

The Kekistan flag does not = Trump supporter. He's red pilled and using it ironically.

What a fucking scrotless douche nozzle you are, you should have been swallowed XD

>huffing pure anime
GUYS DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES CHLORINE

Fun fact, less than 1% of US white,women will ever have sex outside their race, yet 60% of Jewesses will get B L A C K E D at some point.

90% of the police and military are right wing.

Antifa will be wiped out in 24 hours some day soon.

Reminder to not post in shill threads

Kys

The lefties are crying over a license plate. youtu.be/9JvzC9-S9QQ