youtube.com/watch?v=OJlT3SsyNMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6xUzvlvNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how else could we take back transylvania from romanians?they're so many

Throwing some coins in Moldova

we dont have any coins

>ywn have mandatory hand grenade training with your bros in phys ed

Wow, fake news.

All that has happened is that like 2 schools opened where kids (between the ages of 14-18) can go to IF they wish to join the military later on.

fucking kek

do you have a hungarian foreign legion i can join?

You always bitch about Transilvania , but never about Voievodina and the rest of the lands that once were a part of Hungary. Why?

>Hungary PM Viktor Orban aims to militarize the school system
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is moving to introduce compulsory military training in schools. It is a grim reminder of the country's totalitarian past that has raised fears of 'idealogical indoctrination.'

Fucking hell these leftists always dramatize everything like we were living in a Hitlerian totalitarian state. Shit man, you can go out and protest against everything. Your leftists blogs are well alive, leftist media churns out bullshit every day. Bullshit All Day Long.

But people have had enough of liberalism and learned that standing up for national interests is the only way. Leftists fail to realize this, and will never win an election in foreseeable time. Foreign media like (((Deutsche Welle))) is completely biased and tries to depict us like some kind of Somalia of Europe, because our government doesn't allow refugees running amok here.

The """military""" training is also exaggerated. It's just physical education with focus on national identity that has been neglected here for all too long time. It's not some kind of paramilitary child army in the making.

i love how every hungarian always wants to explain everything

nobody cares fag

Honestly this. We need to slaughter Slovaks too.

dont worry we hate slovakia and serbia too but they're smaller targets

Wish we had, there should be at least some kind of V4 Central Europe Foreign Legion to train the best of our youth in the Tatra in a training camp.

This. Also they losed a piece to Croatia. What's wrong with them

Croatians will likely restore the personal union once we deal with Romania and Slovakia. Unlike the other two, Croats are reasonable enough to see what a disgrace their nation has become since gaining independence.

>implying hungary isn't a disgrace

Horthy?

looks like him

Ferenc Szálasi >>> Horthy

Hungarian and pol are patriots

Anyway, while on topic of militarizing the Hungarian youth. The army organizes army themed summer camps every summer. They are steadily becoming more and more popular, kids love it.

Needless to say, the left is in MAXIMUM OVERBUTTHURT - OY VEY DRIVES AT 110 PERCENT mode about it.

I'll dump some photos that were take a few years back.

uhh.. okay?

Stormfags are this retarded.

>Good job son, but still not perfect. Dismissed.

>Stop children what's that sound

Why do you keep reposting retarded fake news?
I told you yesterday that this is literally made up bullshit.

>my feet hurt

We used to have the same thing till not so long ago until the (((eu))) closed it.
Some of my work companions used to be child soldiers.
My own father was in a military school since age 14 as an engineer.
I had to go to a faggy normie school

t. butthurt Jobbikfag

>the horrors
>the horrors I have seen
>I fucking love this camp, by the way

>One shot of glory in the crossfire overhead

>wish I was at home playing vidya

If I ever have kids, I'll so fucking sign their ass up.

But then again, the future is going to be horrible and my kids will have to be warriors to survive in the wasteland that the world will become anyway.

most-híd pls go

also

I hope you guys like paprika in your mail box :^)

Jól néz ki.

I hope you also like paprika. The paprika is coming for you. You cannot stand against the paprika. Surrender to the paprika. Let the paprika take you over.

t.CIA /thread

A fitting end for an old military vehicle. To help with teaching a new generation.

There is nothing wrong with learning to shoot at an early age. Leftards are going apeshit over nothing as usual "hurr muh totalitarian past".

>Not training your soldiers for the eventual return and invasion of the Soros alt left army to destabilize non cucked states

There could be a portal to hell that soros must return to in hungary so that he can refuel ohis lifespan with human souls

I like you Francois. We fully agree. Shooting is a great sport: enjoyable and educational. It raises character and develops precision and self-discipline.

Comfy

Now that you mention, it is. Especially after a hard day of training. Cool summer evening, friendly banter over lángos and drinks as the sun goes down.

Austria Hungry Empire when?

Army girls. A lot of young girls are actually quite /k/ at heart.

Sensationalist, exaggerated article.

Would you sign your kids up?

I see they brought in an American instructor

The asshurt. The glorious, pure, beautiful, autistic libtard asshurt that the mere existence of this camp caused and probably still causes. I love it. I bathe in it.

gib lany

Tfw no Aryan child-soldiers to liberate country from Jewish influence

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Tfw no brown-haired QT with burning hate for Soros to throw hand grenades with

what

Based Vona, am I right?

It's a quote from Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, it seemed very fit for the atmosphere of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlT3SsyNMM

Here, listen to the song as well.

One thing at a time.

'Twas a good movie. It wasn't easy to make, there is quite a backstory about filming it.

Have found it through that song. Do you enjoy this kind of tunes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6xUzvlvNg

Sweet melody, honey for my soul.

They have a map of a front on Transylvania,fucking kek i cant wait to train gypsy kids and send them to kill hungaryan kids,both armed with outdated as fuck communist era military equipment.It will be an Ukraine tier war.
t.reserve officer

>le Romanians train gypsy kids and send them to Hungary to kill
>le Hungarians train gypsy kids and send them to Romania to kill

Fucking kek

>Economically the most important region that was lost
>1 million Hungarians there
>Romanians are continuously poisoning the Tisza river
>Historically important region
>the Carpathians are natural defenses
>You clearly don't respect the built ant natural heritage there

Everybody wins.
Too bad you will never be able to take it back.

>romanian castle
>
>

>not having this already
fucking casuals you all