I have a question for whites

How does it feel to have european genes? Do you feel inferior to normal people? I have no european genes so i was curious, your specy is truly interesting even though you're just "untermensch"

>specy"

pathetic turkroach mind can't even spell :(

Whites and their languages are inferior to my race and my language. Why bother speaking your inferior language? We're going to replace your shitty language with other non white languages.
also you haven't answered my question, bird shit.

>turkroach
>superior in any way
Nice bait, OP

who invented the computer ur on faggot? Without white people u would still be shitting in caves and fight with sabres...

Nah, i feel mentally superior in most cases.
I know only ONE turkish person i can respect, because he is the only one who left behind his babaric roots to become a german, not a disgusting roach such as you.

I said whites.
Amerimutts are mongrels.

all muslims and turks in special are degenerate, low IQ people who dont have decent jobs and live on welfare.
we laugh about them on a daily basis when they pop out their retarded offsprings.

>lookame I so superior turkish maaan

merkel here showed the average penis size of turkish man on live television....

your trolling daily threads funny quality is increasing

german shepherds love eat turkish meat
so halal

KEK

oh look a Turdish retard

Untermensch Recep wants you for his ottoman empire of retardedness

>Inferior to normal people
He thinks he's people

he really got you, KEK

How does it feel to speak English?

you do realize you're pretty weak and dumb right?
I can easily beat you up, and beat you at mathematics

>Turk calling Europeans "untermench"
>Millions of turks has moved to Germany because Germany is, in any way possible, so much better than Turkey
>Turkey's economy is largely dependent on European "untermensch" turism

in fact, turks are no "people"

they are a bastardisation of low life scum tribes
thats why they are so fat and retarded

just look at erdogan, what a stupid cunt....no one takes this faggot serious in europe

hell, even putin fucked him openly in the ass

so u a nignog now ? topkek....

I'm disgusted from my own race.
How do I change my race.

Why are there Turks in your pic? Turks are not Americans, and they never will be. You'll understand that once Americans reclaim Constantinople.

>T*rkroach
>Black
What the fuck? You're clearly quite confused.

isnt this thing in Afghanistan I think?

>amerimutt come back
lol
Again, you're pretty inferior. Since you're inferior to me, you're supposed to call me "Sir" or "Mr Non-White".

I'm doing fine; I don't even hate Turks, as long as they stay away from Europe. If your people dislike us so much, why they keep on coming, why their men want to have half-European children with our women, etc? Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

no one racemixes with your inferior kind, birdshit.

I met a few half Turks from Germoney.
Again, I don't hate your kind, I just think it's a bit weird you lashing out as us "whiteys" and then so many of you are living here in Europe; and many live on welfare or create small enclaves where you refuse to let even the natives in...

white people, and only white people, fucked neanderthals

all white people have caveman genes

no wonder they all believe the bullshit of Breitbart, a jew, and Alex Jones, a CIA operative

white America is the biggest collection of cucks in world history

why hasn't there been a Turner since Oklahoma City? why does every attempt to strike back at the state get caught before it happens? because you are useless and stupid and the jew government has operatives inside every level of your childish attempts at identity

you are the definition of failure and you will be eradicated because you do not deserve to live

I'd wager I'm taller, smarter and stronger than you.
Your country is shit, your race has no achievements of note and your religion/political ideology is completely batshit

Ay Turkroach you know how to make Turkish coffee? You grind Armenian beans and lie about it for a hundred years.

I am sure you are, birdshit.
I see lots of whites getting beat up by non whites. You're pretty weak and sissy

>only white people have neanderthal genes
>implying neanderthals weren't smarter than humans
Do you know how I can tell you're a dumb nigger?

fuck off amerimutt

How does it feel to live in a country with a leader who is the Turkish Hitler-white ideology-

You mean groups of non whites beating up white kids. Yea you guys must feel so manly...

>Sucker punches and 6 on 1 chimpouts are proof you're a superior and more intelligent race
wew lad

How are you even on the internet???

>How does it feel to have european genes?
Awesome.
>Do you feel inferior?
No, sometimes I feel better than others, but thats because i am an arrogant piece of shit in the first place

Yeah, I notice how turkish was the new hip hop here.

you again :)

>137747975
yucky roach

It is definitely interesting being a heterosexual, cis-gender, white male AMERICAN.

I thank the universe, everyday.

Except when you race mixed with Greeks and Slavs right?

>Amerimutt in charge of genetics
pffft
shoo mutt

Turkey is a shithole compared to white countries.
/thread

ITT: Insecure alt right faggots who feel threatened at the presence of Turks

Your especially retarded, even for a filthy mudslime. How does it feel to be in a pisshole country that tries time and time again to join the EU but isn't allowed because you are the definition of an untermensch. Go fuck some more goats and pray to your pedorapist of a prophet, achmed

Turks are funny

Being pure aryan nordic white feels good!