Me on the right

Me on the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ro/search?sa=G&hl=ro&tbs=simg:CAESpwIJLm6S5wxLw_1gamwILEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo7hztHOgflh3mH70R5x_1xEfAf8BGbL9Qv1S-kJdYvpC_1KLok7ijuEMRowX2_1uxSX4_148sQJ5xj5QqfExNc3SdRlX48GNkHrLdgKfGpB4TUHVXGtqNZnUTrb-1IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSN8vMkDAsQne3BCRqIAQoaCgdyb21hbmNl2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMXB4Z3EKHAoKcGhvdG9ncmFwaNqliPYDCgoIL20vMDY4amQKGwoJaG9uZXltb29u2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wM212NAoVCgNtYW7apYj2AwoKCC9tLzA0eXg0ChgKBGxvdmXapYj2AwwKCi9tLzA0OGtubHoM&q=romance&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjXlKr4qdzVAhUGKpoKHWndBEoQsw4IKA&biw=1366&bih=668#imgrc=0IWqsQYvHfRg7M:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with your face you wouldn't do any better anyways

She(?) has bigger arms than you.

>The purpose of psychological operations (PSYOP) is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to the originator’s objectives
You lost the battle for the mind to the jew

manlet

One thing I think is weird about america is you guys aren't trying to evolve better teeth. she's clearly had dental work, and he has an underbite. The kid is going to have a mess of a mouth and it will cost them thousands to fix, but even then you can't fix dna.

Kek

lucky bastard.

>evolve better teeth
What the fuck?

Best you could do huh?

lol faggot. Find an Asian or hispanic, if you are white.

God I wish that were me

lol you can't attract a white girl can you? sad...

google.ro/search?sa=G&hl=ro&tbs=simg:CAESpwIJLm6S5wxLw_1gamwILEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo7hztHOgflh3mH70R5x_1xEfAf8BGbL9Qv1S-kJdYvpC_1KLok7ijuEMRowX2_1uxSX4_148sQJ5xj5QqfExNc3SdRlX48GNkHrLdgKfGpB4TUHVXGtqNZnUTrb-1IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSN8vMkDAsQne3BCRqIAQoaCgdyb21hbmNl2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMXB4Z3EKHAoKcGhvdG9ncmFwaNqliPYDCgoIL20vMDY4amQKGwoJaG9uZXltb29u2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wM212NAoVCgNtYW7apYj2AwoKCC9tLzA0eXg0ChgKBGxvdmXapYj2AwwKCi9tLzA0OGtubHoM&q=romance&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjXlKr4qdzVAhUGKpoKHWndBEoQsw4IKA&biw=1366&bih=668#imgrc=0IWqsQYvHfRg7M:

nice jawline

why are you sharing your home made bestiality photos faggot?

Me on the left.

>Me on the right.
He means alt-left.

Me on the right

me on the right

Good lord, that is one fucking ugly asian. Why are asian so disgusting?

me filming

What a handsome nigger. I'd take his raw BBC. Too bad he's only handsome from his white genetic facial traits.

Hope she died..

Good for you, see you married too. Pretty wife.

me on the alt-left

Me on the middle

naughty esti boy

Underrated

How big is her penis?

Cute girl, OP.

You can't see his arm size with that sleeve though. Sup Forums already exposed itself as fat, smelly basement dwellers at Charlottesville. You can't pretend to be anything other than bitter, social degenerates now.

have fun raising violent, low-IQ niglets

Fight white power with brown sugar.

>wait a minute while I immigrate into this building

good, we dont want your cuck genes in our gene pool

Ew

the shitskin suits your shitty personality that will undoubtably be passed onto your shit colored nigger babies

kek +1

Gold diggers gonna dig