Is today the worst day of Trump's presidency...

Is today the worst day of Trump's presidency? He's finally managed to piss off both sides while making obama seem like a saint.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/davidmack/splc-hate-report?utm_term=.karBAaYDX#.dc2GA4wlZ
youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50
youtube.com/watch?v=iwZPdknBeCU
wvva.com/story/36022593/2017/08/Tuesday/west-virginia-experiences-economic-growth-in-first-quarter-of-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad he's factually wrong.

Nelson Mandela was a sociopath just like him.

>obama
>relevant
Most presidents don't preach in the media anymore after the terms are over, but I guess a nigger stays a nigger, attention whoring

Fuck Obama who gives a fuck what he says

Yeah, no offence but Twitter isn't a platform where the owner is unable to fiddle with things as he pleases. It's no different than Reddit.

The people in charge of Twitter and Reddit are both lefties and are happy to change algorithms when it suits them.

I guarantee you they fiddled with the likes on this tweet.

both sides in washington hated him long before today. he alienated nobody new. hes not a member of the GOP, never was, never will be.

Trumps friends are the Americans who voted for him.

Obama was right. His presidency taught a lot of people to be racist, hence the surge in black supremacist groups.

what kind of a chance would obama have against trump in 2020 if he was allowed to run?

hahaha
King Nigger a.D a saint
hahahaha
fuck off bots

>Surge of black supremacists groups

Proof?

>Inb4 BLM
When did blm say black people are superior to white people?

>He's finally managed to piss off both sides
Actual conservatives, his base, love what he said. It's the leftist Republicans and the left in general, including the media, that is terribly upset.

buzzfeed.com/davidmack/splc-hate-report?utm_term=.karBAaYDX#.dc2GA4wlZ
Buzzfeed itself covered it in 2015. I live in the Deep South and racism was dying until the DNC and media started race baiting.

can someone dump his tweet

Just imagine how pissed off donny little hands is that Obamas tweet is 100 times more popular than anything he will ever tweet. He must be fucking fuming. Love it

All the people who liked his tweet. Also you bet your ass Trump knows about it and is fuming because of it.

such desperation, hehe.

>Most liked tweet.
>Picture of Obama choosing a slice of pizza.

A quick check shows that most of obama's twitter followers are fake

The tweet itself is a quote taken from another person

What did the nigger tweet?

I guess it's true what they say about OPs.

If only there were some kind of website where Tweets are posted.

Guess we'll just never know.

Don't worry, he has six other tweets in the top 10 of all time. Hillary even has one in there. Trump meanwhile...lol.

>media propaganda machine goes all in
Oh boy I guess everyone hates drumpf now.

im looking forward to the day when obama is finally tried in a court of law for his crimes against america

Hopefully he dies soon, and his daughters get bleached.

TWEETS MATTER GUYS

You guys are a fucking joke. Larping and scoring internet points on Twitter.

>race baiting
There was so much race baiting during Obamas term it was crazy. They were so desperate for a white on black crime that they bleached a mexican in photoshop.

>Tweets

Who the fuck goes on Twitter?

Most world leaders don't hold political rallies after they've already won. Besides Hitler ofc

Best president follows me on twatter. He's truly an everyman.

This is rich. When was the last time something Trump tweeted didn't get posted here? But because Obama blows the fuck out everyone else suddenly Twitter doesn't matter boo hoo. Call me when you get Trump to admit that. Meanwhile Obama will stay on WINNING.

did brumpf really think he could condemn communist violence and get away with it? you know who else condemned communist violence? that's right, hitler.

>trump accurately condems all the idiots having street fights

Only a complete retard could have a problem with his comments they were exactly correct

>being proud of fake internet points where the site is 40% bots, 40% liberals, and 20% conservatives
He still won tho

Didn't twitter ban right wingers?
It's just a huge ass echo chamber now.

Lol the people who got him into office were pockets of Americans wanting their mining jobs back up in the rust belt.

Where are the mining jobs Trump?

Obama was so-so president, but he is a good man.

Literally zero scandals, one wife, attitude.

He reninded me of Bill a bit.

bUT WHAT IF i DON'T WANT TO SIGN UP OR GIVE tWITTER TRAFFIC?

caps too lazy

Obama is the worst virtue signaler in all of history.

Chew soap.

>quoting Nelson fucking Mandela

I'd like to hear his take on how he improved the SA. I hear the Blacks there want to kill off rest of the white people.

>implying he doesn't take it up the ass from Michael

Only in your CTR shilling imagination OP.

>most of obama's twitter followers are fake

Probably not as many as the eons of fake Trump twitter followers, though.

not really.

it massively galvanizes his support base and flags up brain washed radical leftists in his administration.

the MSM is literally dooming itself to irrelevance by non stop attacking Trump.

It's time for Trump and Bannon to start their own PSYOP, and eliminate the enemy. Not just play nice. He was not elected to play nice.

How do liberals support both the government and large corporations while continuing to believe that they are fighting for everyone else

In a liberal mind
>Tweets > Actual work

Obama is good at maintaining his babyface persona. His kayfabe is amazing.

>Twitter popularity is equivalent to real life popularity

Tell that to Bernie Sanders. It didn't go well for him.

Lmao
This butt hurt is off the charts

>Most presidents don't preach in the media anymore after the terms are over

Factually wrong

Millions and millions of people, apparently

This, but no one should be surprised. A commie nigger is being subversive, it's just what they do.

These whiny white bois are so upset their retarded president isn't well liked

it's true, though

t. professional coder

I miss him so much ;_;

Seems like something they would do 2bh.

>making obama seem like a saint
He's doing no such thing. That is entirely anti-human kikes.

So there's a World Record for duckspeak?

Heavy Jewish propaganda aimed specifically at women and non-whites.

>I guarantee you they fiddled with the likes on this tweet.
This. Obama is irrelevant now. Does anyone here really think they didn't fuck with it somehow?

I think the fact that people aren't born racist speaks volumes. Not because of some hippy liberal crap, but because no one is born hating someone else. This means it's learned throughout life. Somewhere along the life of a racist, he decided it was in his best interest to stay away from a certain race. He learned that a group of people are so awful, that they should be avoided at all costs. But no one blames the group that caused racism. People aren't born racist, they're made racist by someone else. No one speaks of this though.

>while making obama seem like a saint.
>Implying he didn't already seem like that

>most liked tweet in history
>literally nobody cares everyone is talking about the ALT LEFT

Obama is a stupid nigger who uses Twitter bots, this much is obvious now.

Friendly reminder "racism" is the democrats only card to play for elections.

Black hussein onigger on the Dallas shooter. Do you guys think his statement was a strong enough condemnation of antiwhite violence?

Nice digits there user you sure you're not on ((our side))

Trump cares about Twitter and tweet likes more than anyone in the world. His fanbase might not, but he must be extremely butthurt.

Possibly, but how many threads are going on about this and how fast are they going? Trump is better at getting the actual discussion going, not just standing in the limelight.

better than that thing you guys have in office now. Compared to Trudeau Obama is a nazi.

Obama is such a weak apeasing faggot.
He likes to be the nice, pleasant good uncle.
Sadly that doesnt get any shit done or solve problems. You can only do that when you're uncomfortable, a pain to some and break the rules. As a nigger, he is closer to the ape
/chimp than the white man or asian. His limited ivy league intellect doesnt enable him to understand common sense truth that hurt.

Libs wtf I love when presidents use Twitter

>the MSM is literally dooming itself to irrelevance by non stop attacking Trump.

^^^

dont you know that twitter matters only to leftists and to get in a thread and crow about only proves how idiotic (((they))) are. And most of them are rocking American flags larping as americans

If your not pissing people off your not doing it right

Thanks for standing up for sanity trump!

youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50

Your God Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=iwZPdknBeCU

>did a little coke, no biggie
>sucked a little dick, it was ages ago

wvva.com/story/36022593/2017/08/Tuesday/west-virginia-experiences-economic-growth-in-first-quarter-of-2017

dont forget that the rust belt single handedly voted trump into office

>OBAMA, MOST LOVED PRESIDENT EVER
>TRUMP, MOST HATED PRESIDENT EVER

k-k-king nigger right?

this one too

Nope republicans dont care they know he was pressured into naming organisations. Alt right doesnt care they expect it and have the means to combat it. The only people pissed are the communists, Bolsheviks and anarchists who didn't expect to get ousted.

donald duck is toast

What does his tweet even mean?
Is trump raising kids to be racist?
No one even brought shit up usually until antifa and all this left shit comes around.

I was a lefty until these daily riots from the left started.
Fucking one civil March from the right wing and then we are nazis.

Makes no sense and it makes me ashamed to used to be left wing and give hope to these shams of humans.

No. Today is the day that you see the establishment's true colors. They pretend to be two separate parties, but now, Republicans and Democrats sound like one another.

These people have been forced to expose themselves as one single entity with a united agenda, for the elites and against the peasants. They exposed themselves, and all it took was one orange retard.

Not bad.

... Both sides hated Trump to begin with so shut the actual fuck up.

>shut the actual fuck up
>the actual fuck up
kys lol

thats impossible!

This.

>Democrat: *WTF dude? You're eating shit!? Are you insane? Hey John look at this dude*
>Republican: *Why are you eating shit, that's fucking gross*
>subIQ alt cuck: *HA, I KNEW IT, YOU'RE ALL THE SAME!*

what was it? i dont use memetter

Glad to see Obama took his "wife's" cock out of his mouth for a second to shitpost on twitter. Now go fuck yourself nigger.

why the "" around wife? here in america men can become women, like Michael did. Idk how they do things in Chad, but this is the progressive world

weird way to spell regressive

>king nigger

rock-star president for the dumbed down masses wins liberal platform that censors different opinions? color is: suprised.

Quick question: When the enemy begins to ignore their propaganda, what happens to an insurgency comprised entirely of propagandists? Asking for a helicopter pilot.