THE BUSH DYNASTY STRIKES AGAIN

THE BUSH DYNASTY STRIKES AGAIN

THE ALAMO NO LONGER ABOUT THE ALAMO BECAUSE "raycis"

Oh this is bad. This hadn't been brought to my attention before but the Bush dynasty strikes again.

"Consequent to the plan’s passage, Texas General Land Office Commissioner George P. Bush, whose office is now in charge of running the Alamo, brought in a number of out-of-state planners to design the project. What they came up with was something very different from what its backers originally envisioned. Much to their dismay, the originators of this effort were astounded to learn that the new focus of the Alamo would no longer be the 1836 battle for which it is world famous. In the words of Bush’s Master Planner George Skarmeas, “We cannot single out one moment in time.” Instead the Alamo would be transformed into a multi-cultural hodgepodge of world history"
This is horrible. not even libs can tolerate it. Texbros, we once again must make a stand at the Alamo.
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are trying to ruin everything. I cant take it anymore.

I hate this country. This country hates itself and it's history. I'm leaving.

But that's just it isn't it? You WILL take it. It WILL keep happening because, well, you can and are "taking it."

I mean I'm a foreigner so I don't have a dog in this race. Sad to see it happen though.

Bugs... Lay off the carrots.

Remember the alamo, the multi-cultural hodgepodge of world history

It's the fucking Alamo. Christ, is nothing sacred? Are we going to start getting rid of war monuments because the wars in question involved too many white men?

The Alamo is a shill now. Texans BTFO.

Bump

Now y'all done fucked up.

>brought in a number of out-of-state planners
so san antonio is austin now?

Good. Daily reminder that Bush is /ourguy/.

>2035: Vietnam memorial dismantled because it is a symbol of american imperialism and oppression against the asians

>2035
>not 2020 at the latest
Also
>2035
>USA still exists

>all morning i have been relying up boomers all across the internet
yes,this one will really get their goat

just leave the basement alone.

Bump. Deploy to twitter! Meme war is back on!

Nah, they'll just scratch out all of the white names.

If this is the case, all these monument movements are meant to create "far-right" extremists. This is a globalist plan to create a civil war. It's clear as fucking day.

The Alamo - Sung by an American.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

you are fucking stupid as shit. that guy is a nwo globablist that destabalized the middle east with his regime and now we have this fucking crisis all for the world banks to be able to establish themselves in those countries that denied them otherwise. fuck globalsim and world banking you fag.

bugs... lay off the carrots...

I'm a tejano Texan and can trace my family tree in Texas back to the 1700s. They're only doing this to appease the disgusting filth coming from across the border and the liberals coming from california.Fuck illegals and fuck the communist revisionist terrorists trying to turn texas into another california.

Begone, LARPer.

as long as they don't mess with the basement

bugs.. dude..

you got them sheckles flowing freely down there people were stupid to think they weren't going to come reform your state. and what the fucks up with austin holy shit it's worse than San Francisco

I hope they keep going and going and going and going. Let's get this fucking party started already. It's been a long time in the making.

When I was a much younger man I spent a lot of time volunteering with really old people at hospitals to try to cheer them up before they died. An alarming amount of them said to me 'Son, some times we need a good war.' and I'd argue that we don't. They'd pat me on the head and tell me that I was a good boy and some day I'd understand.

I think I'm beginning to understand.

His grandfather stole an ancient Indian chief's skull for Skull and Bones at Harvard wayyy back in the day. That is why they are part of the current power structure.

/yourguy/ is the reason Reagan got shot.

The ride never ends

but we're in the good times atm. :O

>not remembering the Alama
fucking neocons

>The iconic memorial to the Defenders, the Cenotaph, has stood in the middle of Alamo Plaza since Texas’s Centennial in 1936. This memorial is engraved with the names of the actual Defenders. To further their efforts to downplay the Battle, the planners (all non-Texans by the way) intend to remove the Cenotaph to a site secluded by new condominiums located several blocks away and completely off of the Alamo property.
I'm a little upset.