New Sargon on CVill and Alt factions

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwSYhTWk6E8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=8DaaJDWjCqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 mins
nope sage

never listen to a fat.

>muh individualism

Name an individual black that ever invented something you fat faggot LOL

Fuck off reddit. We dont like Sargon of acuck!

Dumb "classical" leftist with no real opinions and cant even chose a side. C U C K

This guy is barely literate, give us a break.

I respect Sargon for being an honest debater, I don't believe he'd lie to defend his beliefs. That said, thank God he was a stepping stone for me to the alt right rather than where I ended up

I like how he cant admit that the ebul nazis have a point. he got destroyed twice by mw for exact those reasons

Oh wow, another skeptic that sits on the sidelines and critiques everyone so he can feel superior while the left floods western countries with brown people! Great, just what I wanted to hear!

Reddit please go. He has always been a cuck and veey dishonest. Muh I hate duh alt right and muh drumpf is dumb xddd!

all these youtube idiots making comparisons to weimar republic to sound smart and history savvy are fucking retarded

america is not out of a world war bound by a Versailles treaty
america isn't in economic ruin with hyperinflation

fucking retards

Sargon is no better than Shaun King and such, trying to get that Trump attention

He argues against the alt right, but unlike most he actually lets them speak for themselves and doesn't just call them Nazis. I'm alt right so I entirely disagree with what he argues for, but I don't ever hear him lying about his opponents. Coming to a false conclusion isn't the same thing as lying to get to a false conclusion

Fuck off with your meme celebrities. "Me an intellectual..."

Finally a leaf with the right number of chromosomes

WRONG. Also Alt Right isnt real, we are called facists sweetie!

if group A is better than group B on average why the fuck would i care the individual?

Eh don't listen to standard Sup Forums tripe of "Anyone who is against me is a Jew! Anyone who is not with me is a cuck!".
Most of them don't know what is a honest discussion because their environment irl is lacking any of it.

Sargon is slowly coming to accept white genocide as a real concept so give him time.

Wow, must have a short attention span

>types american inventors into google images
oh sweetie

It is in an economic crisis though, but not (yet) weimar level. Wait for the dollar to crash.

Because you're lowering the average.

Can we have a third "I miss you Pinochet" side? A radical libertarian movement would be great.

Sargon "both sides are bad" of Mossad
Sage

Demoralization? Check.
Violent left wing movement trying to seize power? Check
Currency inflation? Check (although not as bad)
Rampant degeneracy? Check
JEWISH INFESTATION? CHECKMATE.

sargon always makes videos a thousand times too long

most of his shit can we be said in 2 minutes

"the political climate in america is too polarized because the different sides don't listen to one another. if this keeps up we'll get a civil war and possibly worse, just like 100 years ago in germany"

there you go, summed it all up in a neat few sentences

and it's not even an original thought, people have been saying this for years now

Sargon should really start running for some governmental position, being that he cares so much about the direction his country is going.

Then again that is probably my problem with all of the political e-celebs, though I might exclude the American ones since it's a two party system

Sargon is the biggest fraud of the century this dude thinks laughing at bulldykes is intellectual rigor.

that would be the bottom of this triangle

>unironically posting Sargoy of Mossad on Sup Forums
How new are you buddy?

Can't wait to hear Sargoy bloviate about cultural marxism for another half hour, real riveting content.

>Pinochet
>A radical libertarian
Choose one.

it's not even just that

it's that even though one individual might be fine, their family or offspring might regress to the mean

this is the problem with civnat immigration policies

Is there a test with that triangle?

not that i'm aware of

>civnat
Civcucks base their entire ideology on historical materialism - marxism.

what a pointless post

>If you're against commies and nazis you're a centrist faggot that doesn't stand for anything

No but you're retarded if you think just bitching about both sides is going to help. If you don't want a brown hellhole on the one side or a race war on the other you should advocate for peaceful deportations.

Hey Jared, I'll call it; the American experiment has failed.

Left is Controlled

Right is Controlled

"Skeptics" is Controlled

"Alt-Right" is Controlled

"New Right" is Controlled

"Alternative Media" is Controlled.

This is very important to understand/realize.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Always think outside of the box, even when you think you are outside of the box. Chances are you are still inside of a box.

Who is this guy? He makes some very interesting points.

Guy in your pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DaaJDWjCqo

He is a regular speaker at AmRem.

Cheers

Have a bump OP.

Not sure why everyone in this thread is sperging out about Sargon when he is giving free publicity to the truth of the situation about leftist and antifa violence and how what Trump said was reasonable, he actually reaches a ton of normies and people on the left - you know, the more on your side the better?

You people are braindead as fuck.

>eceleb
>30 minuts
>scepticâ„¢ faggot
>cuck
fuck off nu/pol/, go back to plebbit.
SAGE

whens ur next thread !!!

>BLM and the alt-right are both collectivists because they only want what's best for themselves!
Doesn't he understand that demographics are a thing and people aren't content with just being atomized individuals?