Trump strategic council of CEOs is disbanding

Members of President Donald Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum have agreed to disband the group, a member told CNBC.

The business advisory council made up of top business leaders is separate from Trump's manufacturing council, which several business leaders left this week.

The business backlash to the president follows his tepid response to violence at a white nationalist rally over the weekend.

"The thinking was it was important to do as a group," a member told CNBC. "As a panel, not as individuals because it would have more significant impact. It makes a central point that it's not going to go forward. It's done."
archive.is/JU1b3

They got sick of winning all the time!

THE FINAL ACT

KING NIGGER HANGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAY TO WIN TRUMPTARDS

I thought Trump was good for business? I mean muh record stock bublle Muh job Muh good deals. Fucking Alt-left antifa infiltrated the major corporations

kek

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Go limp. Drop your signs, and take your beating. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning cities to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing about that instead of holding marches.

Nazis are the biggest stain on the right wing. Until the right wing drops nazis, they will be branded as nazis. It's quite simple. Republicans could easily start being more popular if they kicked out the nazis from their party.

Too late my man, the rhetoric of RACE WAR WHEN and DAY OF THE ROPE and GAS THE KIKES has already inspired people like the driver. You cant' take those words back.

Yet the economy still grows....

Well, that's not good

He was inspired by his instinct to protect himself. He did nothing wrong, but that doesn't matter to the liars in the news.

surprisingly the people owning these companies and outsourcing all these fucking jobs so Click Clack and Ding Dong in the jungles of Nam and the mountains of Guangdong get paid $1.50/week probably own't be huge fans of Trump's "stop fucking outsourcing" economic policies

CEO of which companies?

I'm going to boycott these companies.

trump talks out both sides of his mouth and most of the time both side are talking the same bullshit

For the time being, your instinct to protect yourself is what's making you look evil. You must fight it. Wear armor. Carry water for acid attacks. But do not, under any circumstances, attack your attackers. We've reached a point where, literally, if you kill your enemies, they win.

>In 2016, the inflation rate worldwide amounted to approximately 2.83%
US Q2 2.6%
US Q1 1.4%
Growing slower than inflation

>Trump is a crony capitalist for the corporations
>Trump strategic council of CEOs is disbanding

>I totally wash my hands of any responsibility!

I wasn't there and I didn't do it, and I don't talk to people very much, and when I do, Im much more reserved than most people on here. He was forced into that situation by biased and corrupt policing. You can blame the state and city for letting antifa roam free during a supposed state of emergency.

But we can't let this happen again no matter how much pain it causes us, because if this happens one more god damn time, anyone who days white people have a right to exist on any platform will start being charged with terrorism.

Rebranding is needed, Hitler lost the war