Tim Allen just blew out atheists and scientists expect autistic screeching from black science man and bill nye the cuck...

Tim Allen just blew out atheists and scientists expect autistic screeching from black science man and bill nye the cuck guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If mirrors aren't real how can our eyes be real

>thinking we evolved from apes
>thinking "god" created us

this

>if I spend my money on things, how come I have money left over?

Quite possibly the most brainlet question I could possibly think of. I refuse to think anyone skeptical of evolution is so dumb that they can possibly misunderstand the idea behind this question.

Evolution is a strange thing

> If polar bears evolved from brown bears to better fit their atmosphere
> Why are their still brown bears where they are better fit for their atmosphere?

Is Tim Allen the smartest man who's ever lived?

>This is the smartest of the nignogs

Urgh?

If we bred dogs from wolves, why are their still wolves?

>If dogs evolved from wolves how come there's still wolves

People are apes. Humans, chimps, bonobos, gorilas, and orangutans are all apes.

Well, fagtheists STILL can't answer that.

>I don't know the taxonomic difference between ape and monkey
>I don't understand the concept of evolutionary branches with a common ancestor where that common ancestor isn't necessarily extinct
>Wait what even is natural selection
>You mean to tell me mutation is a biological fact
>You mean to tell me fossils of not-chimps-yet-not-humans are well documented
>You know what just stop talking, I have to attend my Bible reading session to learn about fairies and gargoyles.

holy shit I never even thought of that. fuck Ive actually been believing in evolution this whole time until now.

If white people evolved from niggers why are there still niggers?
Tim Allen white supremacist confirmed.

is this what is known as a slide thread? what are you sliding and who is paying you?

you've made this thread 4 times in the past couple of hours
make it once more and i'm banning you for 4 days.

>thinking life is an expression of elements

i always read these types of sentences as "im too stupid or lazy to research the theory of evolution for a couple hours"

>...Ed..ward...

He'll later have a discussion with Wilson and will be set straight.

no hes a fucking coke dealing santa claus

Because everyone else migrated and started civilizations, the apes just sat around in africa going " MUH DIK!"

tim allen isnt smart

Whites came from albinism, duh. DUH durrrrrrr

You are thinking of someone else I made this thread once a few minutes ago because I just saw the tweet get your head out of your ass with your poverty shit tier country flag

kek

....?
Where does Sup Forums even get pictures like this? Where do all these zany, wacky pictures come from? I'm jealous as hell. In all my years, I've never seen anything more funny than this.
I've been laughing for a good hour

wtf i hate evolution now

/thread

We are still apes (great apes)

This faggot stole this from Kathleen Madigan.

apes and man are cousins, not parent and child

>If Americans immigrated from Europe, why are there style Europeans

Does a rare flag count when it's from a mod?

How embarrassing. Come on, Tim. At least type the question into fucking google before you tweet this dumbass shit.

Also this

People ask simple questions about the world they live in. Everybody laughs at them and calls them fools. And yet, if pressed, probably not one of them could answer the question in a scientifically accurate way

This is what I hate about humans. This is why it took millions of years to leave the caves, instead of several thousand. Because anytime someone approaches a subject with child-like wonder and curiosity, and is honest about their own ignorance, they are laughed at and made fun of. Little do they know it was this attitude and innocence that all the great thinkers and scientists had, going back to the Greeks, which got us to this moment in time.

The answer to Tim Allen is that we don't know. Scientists do not know how or why humans evolved so differently than their genetic cousins.

thats ballsy to tweet in the current atmosphere, master trolling

Checks flag..
Opinion discarded .
You have no power here.

Apes are mutating, but in areas of their DNA which don't affect their physical characteristics. Most DNA sections are inert "junk." Humans happened to have mutated in the non-junk areas which do affect physical form.

>entertainers pretend to be politicians and scientists

wait, he's not pretending to be retarded is he?

Literally Jaden smith level arguments.

What the fuck

>if pressed, probably not one of them could answer the question in a scientifically accurate way
Just because you're an uneducated fuckwit doesn't mean the rest of us are. This is literally biology 101.

>Because anytime someone approaches a subject with child-like wonder and curiosity, and is honest about their own ignorance, they are laughed at and made fun of
If he was really curious he could have googled it and found the answer in 10 seconds.

If evolution was real why aren't there crocoducks? BTFO atheists. Also explain bananas.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXLqDGL1FSg

yeah that "scientific method" has been dead for around 500 years or so. they changed it with blind trust in authority. Now we dont trust what we see and observe but we trust some tard on tv just because tv tells us he is an "expert".

science is a religion and its priests are telling you to trust them without a single proof.

We didn't evolve from chimpanzees, bonobos or orangutans.

We and the other great apes have a common ancestor from which we branched out millions of years ago.

If evolution is some kind of hoax, how do you explain dog breeds or ride-able horses?

this

Notice how ABC is canceling TV shows such as, Last Man Standing and The Middle? What do these shows have in common?
While they continue to run shows like "Modern" Family, Patton Oswalt's The Goldberg's and Black-ish?
Gee. I don't see any liberal agenda here.

>The answer to Tim Allen is that we don't know. Scientists do not know how or why humans evolved so differently than their genetic cousins.
And by the way, this is the most factually inaccurate statement I've seen on Sup Forums in a while, and that's REALLY saying something. Literally type his tweet into google and educate yourself. Stop propagating ignorance.

Srsly white ppl? "Howd we get here!!?"

2017 and you dont know? Did you even care to look?

Whats it like living in the matrix, so cucked by your own hate and racism that you cant handle the truth.

most people who ask such questions have not only read the theory 2-3 times, but probably know far more about it than you. You just do exactly what children/tv-viewers/shart-in-marts do every time; presume stupidity of adversary and explain everything from that viewpoint. Grow up.

You really cant tell shes an albino great ape?

Do you need me to draw it out for you?

>If monkeys evolved into humans millions of years ago, then why do niggers still exist?

don't really see it m8

Yeah I'm sure they're clamoring to create "liberal" shows and aren't basing all of their decisions off of ratings and test audiences. You definitely aren't crazy.

correction *albino derived*
Inb4 wahhh im not albino!!

Use this as a reference

I liked him in Home Improvement and the first Santa movie.

I get that youre not albinos. But you carry their genetics. Chill out. Most of the world does. I rather us accept reality and use the knowledge for our benefit. Rather than larp as fake races and fall prey to a divide and conquer agenda

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

Tim's show had great ratings, kike.

>Trust them without a single proof.
>"You can replicate this by..."
>"You can read all about at.."
>If we observe this effect..."

Just because you wont go beyond to clarify the things you hear, that's your problem. I haven't met a single scientist that isn't a complete jackass that says "This is because we say so." They have proof for the things they spout because science deals in facts. Just because you wont go confirm anything doesn't make it a religion, you fucking retard.

>Hurrr hurr the science man said thing, he's jsut aprt of the cult! hurrrr not like I can't go read up on it or try to replicate their experiments, but nah I'm going to throw my feces at the wall instead hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was going to say something about micro organism.....

But holy shit dude.

This is a bridge. The blood coursing in everyone's veins is all connected. ITs no coincidence. Its a test. Thats why we are all different. Because free will is a test. And the teacher is silent during the test.

Yeah, I'm sure your unsourced uninformed off the cuff claim is 100% accurate, and the jewish agenda is the reason his show got cancelled. You solved the mystery, user, great job.

>not understanding very basic biology

You understand ape is not a species, right? There are many apes. Humans are apes.

Bottom left looks like Gordon Ramsay's crack-addled brother.

The only reason this nigger is relevant is because of Home Improvement. Great actor, shit person.

Highly unlikely as dominant genes dont come from recessive ones. Light skin is a recessive gene. So is straight hair. Which comes from a missing amino acid in a protein. A side affect of albinism. A deficiency disease.

Stop me if my logic is making too much sense.

>silly ed bwoi

I miss it so much :(

How is a he a shit person?

you're fucking retarded

people like you deserve to be treated with cruelty

Hahahaha wew shills are retarded

that's unfortunate

Race isnt real. But ever since you were born thats all that the world fed you. The battle is for your very soul. They let this site run because it destroys your nature with wrath and pride.

Raise your hand if you think 9/11 was an inside job.

This is what christcucks actually believe.

If evolution was real, blacke would be white people by now

Did you even read the article? Or are you actually this dumb?

>found the answer in 10 seconds.
Then what is the answer? Enlighten us all, please.

top left david duke

What a stupid comment.

We didn't evolve from apes, apes are our evolutionary cousins, we evolved from a common primate ancestor. I didn't have to google it because I learned it in biology 101.

It's a fallacy to say that we evolved from an animal on the earth today. We did not. We might share a common ancestor and if we were to look at an infinite line of the mother of the mother etc. of apes and contrast that a line of your own mothers, you will find after a couple (ten) thousand generations that they may start to look alike or even be the same species.

Because we didn't evolve from current apes. Both current apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Is that so hard for your tiny little christcuck brain to comprehend?

Everyone knows evolution is bullshit. If you've been paying attention lately, you know that the (((sciences))) are pozzed beyond repair and that almost all scientific studies are full of bullshit and invalid. This includes studies regarding evolution. You literally can't trust any of it. Anyone that claims that they know exactly how life came to be and how the universe works is full of shit.

Think about this. Do you really believe that billions of years ago, some chemicals got together in just the right way that created a chain reaction that lead to YOU? Do you really think that random chance can produce something as intricate as you? Not to mention the thousands of other animal species.

He's right, you know.

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577

>almost all scientific studies are full of bullshit and invalid
People like you shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

>we evolved from a common primate ancestor
Ahhhh...the "missing link." We have never found forensic, definitive, ,scientific proof to prove this theory (key word - theory).

So, again, answer Tim Allen's question.

Jesus. What a moron.

>IMG_2055.jpg
If god created Adam from dust, why is there still dust?

>humans evolved from a common ancestor.
Ahhhh...the "missing link." We have never found forensic, definitive, ,scientific proof to prove this theory (key word - theory).

So, again, answer Tim Allen's question.

That creature has blue eyes due to a genetic defect you retarded fucking chimp.

Ape include a number of species, from silver back to gorillas to orangutans to humans and more. Like us they have their own evolutionary line of ancestor species that eventually led to what we have now in the modern day.

Evolution isn't a straight line. Not every animal is eventually destined to replace another and stand on two legs.

Maybe he should've spent more time studying than being a D list coke dealing celebrity