Muh grandpa fought nazis xD

Your grandpa was also drafted. He was never half the man that this Nazi was, who wore a US uniform voluntarily and more proudly than your cuck grandpa ever did.

I had some relatives that were in SS

my grandpa fought koreans thank you very much

My grandpa smoked Nazis.
Your grandpa smoked cocks.

>an actual Nazi did more for the country than the limp wrist beta males that LARP as Nazi punchers
Alt-left eternally BTFO

Nazi jokes aren't funny man, my grandpa died in Auschwitz. Poor guy fell right out of the guard tower.

Lol @ Nazi soldiers voluntary. Hitler youth and similar shit was compulsory, and then they were brainwashed with propaganda.

My grandfather made wine, do I need to make wine too?

Your grandma was physically unfit for the infantry and worked in supply lmao. He lied to you, faggot.

when whites kill whites, (((they))) win

commie Koreans

Hey faggot, guy I'm talking about is Larry Alan Thorne. He was a Finn who voluntarily fought in the Finnish Army during the Winter War, voluntarily fought in Waffen SS in WWII, then voluntarily fought in the US Army in Vietnam.

And where is this nazi now?
Oh, that's right - he's dead. He bled to death in some filthy trench while all female members of his family were enjoying big slav cocks.

My great grandpa was drafted by the commies in the last months of WWII. He said that 4 germans btfo his regiment of 1.200 men for a lot of time. His regiment were all villagers and no soldiers. The Germans were tall and skilled. His father had fought in WWI. He was captured by the english. He said that he eaten meat 6 days a week - much more than normal Bulgarian back then and was treated well by the englishmen.

>eaten
Meant ate

>whitest country in Europe
>muh dikkk posting
Maybe Poles are as bad as niggers after all.

Fuck you faggot
>ROPE DAY

KYS TRAITOR KEK

My grandfather wrote the Jeep repair manual for the Korean War (he fought commies).

My grandmother's father was drafted and served as a POW guard in France. He came back and said he didn't mind the Nazis but the Russians were pretty barbaric.

Yeah, that's why I have pics of him sitting on his tank at Anzio.

>meanwhile your gramps was chugging cocks down at the dairy queen for nickles

lmao supply and tank mechanic are both REMF, it makes no difference.

My grandfather worked in Intelligence/Crypt-analysis though.

German Grandpa:
>I'm not told the whole truth and he took his secrets to the grave
>do know that he did "clerical work" for the SS in Poland
>He lost the ability to walk during the war, never showed his legs
>Was in the German town of Haigerloch when the allies invaded it. this happened to be the same place where the Germans were working on their nuclear bomb

Palestinian Grandpa:
>illiterate dirt farmer
>Infamous weapons smuggler
>extraordinary marksman with a Canadian Ross Rifle
>British Soldier who used his job and rank to smuggle weapons to Arab revolutionaries
>used his marksmanship to murder his fellow British soldiers at night since they are an occupying force who are giving control of his land to the Jews
>Evaded an raid lead by British soldiers and hid in a dry well for 16 days until resurfacing
>Came up to find out two of his British friends weren't letting kids from his town drink from a water well he dug by himself
>killed them both in broad daylight with a wrench

I wish my German grandpa could have told me the truth.

My Polish Grandad was in Dachau for four years. My English Grandad was a postman during the war, or some lame shit like that.