Redpill jobs

>haven't had a job in 2 years
>saved up money before quitting so lived on very minimal benefits
>don't want a job because I don't wanna pay taxes since the goverment is only gonna use them on refugees and mooslems
>don't want a job because I don't want to work for a (((big company))) which will profit off my work
>kinda still want a job since I'm bored and people make fun of me and call me lazy

What some good, manly redpilled jobs I can search for?
I live pretty isolated so isn't really any jobs where I live now anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Reclaim-Your-Brain-Thoughts-Control/dp/1594632979
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aren't there a lot of subsidies for farming in Norway?

I WWOOF'd there once and it was apparent to me that the stupid hippies I was staying with were taking in NEETbux

You have the wrong mentality for success therefore it doesn't matter what job you want, you will fail.

Give me more details about you, are you a big guy, can you do physical labor, are you smart, do you get along with others, etc.

Start day trading.

come to slavland. you'll work more for less and get taxed up your ass.

no niggers though.

If you're still in your youth you can enlist.

I would LOVE to be a farmer but I don't have the money, the connections or the land. Almost all farms and farmland is enherited

I'm skinny, I can do physical labour but I'm not very strong, a bit under average maybe, I have above average IQ and I actually have assburgers. But the good side about that is I can do the same thing over and over and be alone for days without really caring too much. I can't handle stress and shit though

I did and I got into the intelligence agency but I went home after 4 weeks because see previous point

>I would LOVE to be a farmer but I don't have the money, the connections or the land. Almost all farms and farmland is enherited

Oh, I assumed you meant you were living on a family farm by saying you were isolated. Look into meditation for stress because you'll deal with some level of it in any position

do you know how to do any programming or coding?

>do you know how to do any programming or coding?
I've tried getting into but I can't, probably becuaes of my ADD and I'm not taking any meds for it.
I guess I could work with a computer but I just don't know what.
I've been to these goverment meetings with other young people who don't work to try and figure out what they want to work as but I still don't know. It's also hard to decide or figure out when I haven't really had any "working" people around me for almsot my entire life, no inspiration or guidance

>rubbing dirt on muh hands turns his hands into cartoons.

>I've tried getting into but I can't, probably becuaes of my ADD and I'm not taking any meds for it.

again I would really suggest getting into mindfulness meditation. I know what's its like dealing with a fucked attention span, stress, and anxiety. maybe looking into something like this
amazon.com/Reclaim-Your-Brain-Thoughts-Control/dp/1594632979

maybe you should look into logging or some sort of forestry management? Just a thought

Get a trade and a van, some tools and then start by sub-contracting then you start getting private jobs away from any companies. The best trades in my opinion are:

Painting and decorating (very low cost set up, fairly easy to master and earn similar to more skilled trades)

Plumbing (you will always get work and you will get paid well)

Electrician (similar to plumbing you will always have work and you will be paid well)

Trades to avoid:

carpentry/joinery (you will spend thousands on setting yourself up with tools and it's also dangerous, the chances are you will lose a finger or 2 throughout your working career.

The other advantage of a trade is you can travel the world with it.

I'll look into this stuff, thanks

Seriously man, I think I know your mind set, I was very similar in my early 20's. You can get trained in about 2 years from as little as 2 days in college a week unless you can get someone to take you as a trainee and then you are set.
Working for yourself is the dream, you don't answer to anyone and you don't have to deal with bullshit. You just get the odd shitty customer and also a little bit of paperwork after work to fill out for tax and things, but other than that you are a free man.

what field do you work in? I'm pursuing a BS in Finance right now but more and more I start thinking I want to and am capable of more freelance or running my own business sort of stuff

even been thinking about diving into fiction writing and publishing on amazon

I don't know the tradie culture in europe, but here in burgerland it's pretty red pill

Learn some good marketable skills, skilled trades such as pipefitters, hvac, sparkies make damn good money.

No women to shit up the work place with pc bullshit and most trades guys are right wing

I'm in painting and decorating. It's a pretty easy trade once you get your head around wallpapering and spraying. You can earn pretty good money renovating kitchens.
The good thing with a trade and working your own hours is you will have time to pursue things like writing and art and whatever else it is you want to get better at. I've been doing art courses on the side in the hope I can possibly get painting commission jobs, for example I hear places like children's nurseries pay pretty serious money for someone to come in and paint shit like trees and happy things on the walls.
This all depends on what you want from life and getting to grips with exactly what work actually means to you. For me, I want to relax and not be too stressed by work, I need work to pay me well enough to support other things.

I got my start doing ESL. I taught in Asia the first few years and found my qt virgin wife. I transitioned it into being a high school teacher back home. I teach science, but I drop small redpills whenever I can.

Yeah that sounds pretty accurate here too. Also the likes of the pipefitters get trained so fast. There are some hands on trades you can learn in your spare time then make some silly money working for yourself. Guys like steel workers on the big building sites make good money and their job is easy. Although I couldn't do their job myself I think it would get boring and also hard to set up working for yourself.

I've worked in the fishfarming industry and the pay is really fucking great but it's not the job for me, it just gets too overwhelming since it is a lot of work
and the companies which own them are pretty slimy, they pretend to be all about the envoirment and the future but in reality it's not envoirmental friendly and not sustainable at all, even even learned this shit in school while I was studying aquaculture
They only want money, and they get a lot of money

forgot to add that you're right about the people in trade, they're redpilled and very ok people
it's strange to see that the views of these people who actually work and build mostly go ignored

I'm willing to work, I'm just carefull about who and what I work for