Muslim runs over a crowd of people

>Muslim runs over a crowd of people
>FILTHY MUDSLIME SO MUCH FOR RELIGION OF PEACE
>White Sup Forums user does it
>IT WAS AN ACCIDENT HE WAS JUST SCARED SOCIETY MADE HIM DO IT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/north-america/charlottesville-car-attack-suspect-suffered-from-schizophrenia-and-idolised-hitler-says-exteacher-36029013.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's also schizophrenic.

>Muslim runs over crowd of people
>good on him. Filthy edomites deserve it as revenge for their horrific colonial legacy!
>white Sup Forums user does it
>international condemnation from pretty much every Western head of state, press conferences, statements from almost every prominent public person, statues forcibly torn down, twitter demanding that all white people are brutally murdered, even antifa

If he had planned on killing protesters at that rally he would have gotten a bigger vehicle.
And where was his gun?
>implying a nazi in USA doesn't have a weapon

True. It's also the other way around, not all muslims, all white people.

He's a terrorist and a failure.

Yet another slide thread.

>He's a victim to the white priviliage and social structure. #notallmuslims
>White person runs over crowd of people
>OMFG WHITE NAZI RACISM TERRORISM!!! BAN GUNS!! BAN WHITE PEOPLE!! BAN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!! IMPEACH TRUMP!! DOWN WITH CONFEDERATE STATUES!! DOWN WITH RIGHT WING MEDIA OUTLETS AND SOCIAL ACCOUNTS!!!

>Sup Forums is this one person that I created in my mind

Kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot. That guy and Muslims are both trash and deserve everything bad that comes their way.

He's a Jew. All Jews false flag as whites to cast guilt on us.

>a planned terror attack in the name of a religion
#notallmuslims
>a panicked decision causing a crash
OMG ALTRIGHT TERROR ATTACK! LITERALLY NAZIS!

Except this guy clearly didn't want to kill people. Muslims literally make entire videos before their attacks where they explain that their goal is to cause harm.

>muslim' body count >50
he was peaceful
>whitey body count : 1 fat whale
omg kill all whitey (that means kys too, leftard)

can someone link conformation on this?
>still saging this slide thread tho

>implying Sup Forums is not uniformly standing in his support
gtfo

>Muslims kill so why can't nazis?
moron

Muslims haven't killed anyone recently in the states and everyone denounces it every time they do. Terribly stupid post.

>He's a Jew
oh fuck can I get a source?

Show me an instance where a muslim was getting his car beaten in with pipes and bats by a mob that wanted to string him up and that had been instigating violence against muslims for hours before the muslim drove into the crowd.

Until then, there's no comparison to be made.

nvm
independent.ie/world-news/north-america/charlottesville-car-attack-suspect-suffered-from-schizophrenia-and-idolised-hitler-says-exteacher-36029013.html

i'll let nordbot archive is he wants

show me a video were this nazi was getting his car beaten with pipes and bats before he was charging into a group of people.
>you can't

(((white)))

Hope they're paying you a lot to make the same thread over and over.

truth

>nordbot
No such thing. Do it yourself.

I could. I could also show you hindreds of videos of leftist violence against peaceful alt right people. But you wouldn't watch either because you're brainwashed to reject anything that contradicts your narrative.

No you couldn't otherwise you would. I spend all my time on Sup Forums and seek news from multiple sources. You're the nazi sympathizing brainwashed fool. Nothing excuses the car terror attack and you know it. This isn't doing more than killing conservatism and taunting for more racism and violence.

see:

He is a hero

>muslim mows down 100 people for literally no reason
>REEE not terrorism
>white kills ONE person while trying to escape a lynch mob
>REEEEE TERRORISM! CIVIL WAR!!!

Ya, that bat swing was after the car was already gunning the engine into a crowd. Yo don't notice everyone staring at him and people trying to move out of the way already and no brakes ever being applied? This has been argued to death, nazi sympathizers have 100 excuses.

No but for real can someone show me confirmation that this guy was a Jew?

They literally tried to destroy his car and beat him up

>car is not speeding
He drove at least 20 MHP when he could flip people over you retard

ahahaha what fucking planet do you live on???

he was surrounded by an angry mob, what the hell was he suppsed to do??
Also its not nearly 20mph, its walking pace as you can see on the videos.

That aside, you never stop your car when surrounded by hostiles

lololollol, when was the last muslim terror attack in USA?

The retard was driving into a fucking crowd of people you delusional fuckhead.

this kid is gonna walk if he gets a decent attorney. Sup Forums should crowd fund it b/c the chimpout would be glorious. I wounder if he could later bring a civil suit against the state and local for endangerment to cover all costs of civil suits brought against him by his victims.

delusional. The best he can help for is insanity and that is a fools defense.

This is what the shills were saying though. Are you just pretending to be retarded? Sup Forums is not one person but overall opinions (accounting for shitposting = nothing is certain) are as follows:

1. He should have gotten more traitor commies.
2. It was a psyop with driver switch (as neighbour said) and the copter got taken down for seeing to much OR they jumped out, having trained previously as stated on the military guys FB).
3. He was not a "good boi dindu nuffin" but he was scared by bat to light (how do you know its not a gun) + being surrounded by people = can argue self defense. Except he could have gone around them, despite them occupying the street illegaly and blocking traffic illegaly.
Thanks for participating shareblue virgins.

use bitcoins please. No need to tempt the owners of cucktreon into shutting it down and pocketing the shekels

>No but for real can someone show me confirmation that this guy was a Jew?
I'd like to see it too. Until then I take it as a deliberate misinformation.

>implying most of the users of this board wouldn't praise the BASED HAPPENING

Omg the excuses...

>Muslim runs over a crown of people
>this was just an isolated incident
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>Islamophobia made him do it!
>quietly swept under the rug and forgotten about a week later

>White guy runs over a crown of people
>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
>national headlines for days

Jihadists and BLM are terrorists

>Muslims kill people so why can't Nazis
Great argument there buddy!

My grandfather fought the nazis to defend your right to call everyone you don't like a Nazi

>#NOTALLMUSLIMS #AMERICASFAULT #PART&PARCEL
>White Sup Forums user does it
>TEAR DOWN ALL STATUES OF THE CONFEDERACY RIGHT THIS INSTANT, FUCK PUBLIC PROPERTY LAWS

most people aren't saying all white people are evil, retard

they're saying white supremacism is evil and the movement is formed primarily by retards, which is something they were saying before the incidents anyway

BLM and Bernie Sanders supporters/terrorists are responsible for around 6 or 7 deaths in the past 12-24 months (dallas, washington dc, seattle). That's what that poor kid was facing when he was surrounded by those same ppl.

kid will walk.

> Muslims kills hundreds of innocent people in europe
> #NotAllMuslims
> White man rolls his car into crowd with brakes slammed
> All white men are evil. All nationalists are dangerous

I know this is bait. Right?

>most people aren't saying all white people are evil
yes they are. that is what the whole "intersectionality" bullshit is all about. being white is intrinsically evil to these people.

I don't think it is much of a stretch when he post fascist statements on social media, nazi salutes in parade with fellow white supremacist, chants racist views, and then runs over a group of people who disagree with him. Let's call a spade a spade.

He's the one that saw the group of people and decided to drive right up to them. He never braked. He never turned down a less crowded road, he knew what he was doing. There were several other cars at the intersection and no one was fucking with them. White people all around. I don't know about there being 6 deaths but I am certain that they weren't random acts of violence like this. Politicians targeted or people that fought back against antifa.

Really, you are so delusional you think a few twitter trolls represent "most people"? Give me a break.

Muslims commit terrorist attacks at an astronomically higher rate than white people.

not until the BLM terrorist struck his car and he panicked for his life
he will walk

You know that's false it's been talked about to death. He's going to get the book thrown at him.

>he was surrounded by an angry mob, what the hell was he suppsed to do??
Literally dindu nuffin

and he will still walk just like all the others that BLM supporters were absolutely convinced would go to jail. And then BLM terrorists will riot once again and all normie white independents will vote for a more authoritarian white centric government.