This was an interesting read

This was an interesting read.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/537048/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GgbkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not reading that give a summary

>implying antifa hasn't been a known terrorist organization since the 80's

Antifa just targets/attacks all conservatives and labels them all as Nazis and racists during the election (way before Charlottesville attack)

> not reported

What the fuck? It's the exact opposite for fuck's sake

fucking this

they're going to start branding all the footage of antifa rioting over the past 20 years as neo-nazi footage and the normies will eat it up because they can't tell the difference.

Couldn't they just not refer to everyone who disagrees with them politically as "nazis"

It gets pretty fucking easy to commit acts of violence when you continuously refer to everyone that isn't you as pure evil and go on and on about how you're on the right side of history, I think there are even some historical examples

They know, it wont matter though. They know if they say its the opposite around the people that barely pay attention will accept it. Faggots around me are literally writing "only good Nazi is a dead Nazi" on their gay little social media pages. We're getting closer to the big event

Terrorist/drunk brawlers since the shit they pulled 2013 here. This is one of the rare cases where the states should learn from Europe.

>Antifa
>Reactionary

The trouble is they formed when they had nothing to react to.

Archive this, nigger.

Fucking Satan. Are you all forgetting Antifa has been around long before this rally? They were beating people at colleges for over a year now. Even Sargon normies know this, he's been covering their shit for a very long time.

>(((Beinart)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Shill thread protocol is in effect.

Drop red pill.

Leave.

>Antifa created Nazis and the KKK
Not this shit again.

If normies and christcucks (read boomers) are still blind to what is going on right now in this country, why should anyone here care what happens to them?
You are better off finding like minded people and when the day comes, just lookout for one another. Seriously, why risk your lives helping or defending these absolute retards that refuse to see communists are actively destroying our country?
My wife and I took a $50k cut in household income to live in the middle of nowhere, debt free. We're not risking our lives for these boomer fucks. They are not worth it.

Sargon normies are actually great for this, I go to party meetings and meet the public regularly, working class people spend a shit load of time on the internet and they are watching people like sargon because his red pills are easy to swallow. The communists made us, when they demanded our way of life, our history destroyed they forced us to exist, so long as we are still alive and standing up for our nations the normal person will support us over them even if they hate themselves for it.
And the best thing about that? The more the normal people support us, the less they will hate us.

They know that. It's the Saul Alinsky strategy that the left uses. Accuse your enemy of doing everything you are.

where is archive norwegian when we need him

You do realise you can archive yourselves you fucking idiots?

archive.is/GgbkQ

Trumps inauguration fueled its rise, fuck (((theatlantic))).

It's classic the Jewish tactic of accusing their enemy of what they're guilty of. Happened to the Nazis back in the day.

the classic*

>if trump is concerned about violent communists he should start by destroying anyone said violent communists label their enemy

Fuck your unarchived reddit shit, and fuck you.

Sage.

Where is the lie?

How is that "classic jewish tactic"? Romans famously used that shit all the time? Germany used this to attack Poland after the Gleiwitz incident.

The alt-right is litearlly throwing bottles of cement and piss at the peaceful counterprotesters this time

There is nothing more indicative of sociopolitical illiteracy than a refusal to acknowledge that the growth of the far right is not only influenced by but having a direct causal relationship with the far left engaging in decades of identity politics, and, when faced with resistance from their constituents and from outliers, doubling down and pushing further left rather than attempting to reconcile or mend tensions. The fact that liberals and conservatives have coalesced into one identity that stands apart from leftists and ethnonationalists should make this obvious.

The far right belongs to the far left. If you criticize the far left, you are criticizing the far right. If you criticize the far right, you are criticizing the far left. They have a symbiotic relationship just as the communists and fascists did in Wiemar Germany.

i like it when he does it though.

Reminder to report raid threads, they bump themselves with vpns so its not a matter of just saging and not posting in them. Eventually the retards start posting in them too. The whole board is under attack, its blatantly obvious, and the timing shows they are paid Soros shills.

sage

more like 30s

The far left has been a thing since forever and they had zero political power. Like always. Even in Leftist circles many don't really know or care about them. I think you overestimate them a bit brah.

I should have just said "left", there isn't much diversity now that they kicked the liberals out. The majority of politically interested leftists engage in the radical thought patterns that is causing people on the right to play the same game. The radical who drove the car into the crowd for example is a taste of what is to come, right-wingers taking on the behavior of leftists.

The far left of previous generations may as well be non-existent, I'm talking about the new "far left" which is simply the average leftist.

This "new left" shit is so hard to explain to older people. Had a conversation with my grandparents who are hard leftists, and when I said something about the left it turned into the longest weird argument about how its "not your left, the new left" and they just couldn't believe that the party had actually changed.
Then again, they're both pro-communism so what the fuck is going on and how I ended up here is a bit of a mystery.

I dont see leftists driving into crowds or shooting up places. Leftist terrorism used to be a thing in Europe but again, you simplify things a bit (like waaaay) to much. The RAF in Germany for example wasnt your average tree hugging anti-fascist hippies. Today this is about mixing up anarchists with leftists, but they are and has never been the same group. The guys who throw rocks and burn trashcans are the same guys who go to protest against G11 and smash windows there... Like literally the same circles. They are not even part of the usual leftist parties or groups, they are like a bunch of kids driving around claiming "smash capitalism".

The point is that this is nothing new nor its growing. The only thing growing is the right claiming they are "threatened" by the couple of dozen anarchists who they call "leftists". Real leftists arent on the streets. Yet.

>I dont see leftists driving into crowds or shooting up places.
b-b-but, some tumblrina hurt my feelings!

>I dont see leftists driving into crowds or shooting up places
The car attack was of lesser magnitude than the riots and protests of left radicals and was perpetrated by a single radical rather than a crowd of hundreds not taking disgust with the violence their "comrades" are committing. The vast majority of all violence committed by the right is done so in retaliation while the left is always the aggressor. But as I said that's going to change, the right is becoming more and more like the left, and as they are far more palatable to the public, people will hardly bat an eye when right wing radicals start shutting down events they disagree with. Classic Wiemar.

It is just more projection from the Left. Ignore it.

can't wait for a civil war so we can start executing these 'journalists'

Please for the love of god start the civil war.

Guys, i'm having trouble sleeping at night with all these nazi marches in my streets. It's overwhelming. All these chants about removing jews and fags is scaring me. What's going on in this country?