Love wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44Q58kWAsCo
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>On private property

Whatever. It's theirs to do what they want. Shit pandering like this though, makes me glad the church's attendance figures are dwindling.

Do you murricans realize your country is completely fucked by now?

Why aren't people on the right destroying left-wing monuments? There are probably plenty of MLKs to tear down.

this is not going to end well

I fully see them removing anything white and male and bronzed

1: the way you type is so insufferable it made me immediately fantasize about murdering you
2: what you are seeing happening in america is the result of vocal minorities, with NGO funding, doing things for politicized photo shoots. typical of a german to fall for the most classic propaganda

>Germany
>saying others are "fucked"
that's adorable, does Muhammad know you're not washing dishes and you're on the computer?

Dont worry, you too will reach our cuck status soon.

that's where you're wrong kiddo. unlike you we never handed over our guns.

>muh guns
Why exactly arent you gunning down Antifa?

Your guns wont help you against the manipulation of the social fabric you are subjected right now.

If you think the answer is to start opening fire randomly in the street then no wonder you are cucked by a bunch of goat fuckers, you're legit retarded.

>thinks that anybody who has guns is silly for not just unloading them everywhere
>thinks actively gunning down communists before anything actually happens would be an effective tactic

cmon, Germany. It's only been 90 years, you forgot what freedom feels like already? No wonder you guys lost every major conflict since 1900.

So your guns are useless?

Your logic is running out. What the fuck are you even talking about? The point is, when shit DOES hit the fan, we'll be ready and armed. Meanwhile Germans unbuckle their pants and bend over for the greasy dick of a mudslime.

>1 antifa thug is killed by a vehicle
>liberal media fucking explodes and people are losing their minds thinking there is another invasion of Nazi regime here to murder every minority and take over the united states

Yeah I wonder what the effects of a gunman firing into a crowd would be.

>you don't open fire randomly in the streets?
>your guns are useless
lol You're retarded. Enjoy the taste of goat ass on muhammads dick Adolf Cuckhold

Because we aren't a bunch of fascists that destroy everything we disagree with

Man this is a disgrace....there can only be one solution...a FINAL SOLUTION: Round those leftist pigs up, put em in death camps, then apply gas.
Should be OK with your constitution cause they are domestic enemies and a threat. OKIDOK

end yourself retard.

You don't shoot people because they tear down a fucking statue.

You shoot people when they threaten your family.

stay triggered nigger bitch

I don't know Muhammad, please tell me how my country is fucked :^)

if normies don't care now they won't care when they begin removing amendments to the constitutions

i need the fat chick cpr gif. stat

Just ignore their screams, pleas and force them with your assault rifles to enter the cattle waggons to the death-camp-gulags.

Good they will come for religion next.

How long do you want to wait?

You literally went from "whore fucks around with gaming journalists" to "removing statues from your cities" in just 3 years.

Dont you realize the cultural marxists are fucking over your country in an unbelievable speed?

Do you really think there will ever be a opportunity to use your guns without that happening when all your media and education is controlled by leftists?

Do you REALLY think a gun can help you when a majority of the country think you need to be fought by all available means?

I think everyone should be able to posses weapons but you have to realize they are useless in the war you are fighting.

>Do you REALLY think a gun can help you when a majority of the country think you need to be fought by all available means?

there's like 400,000 people that watch CNN

hardly a majority

We're about to be.

Relgious leaders?

Wtf is that?

Yes. Once Soros and his friends set their eyes on you, there's nothing you can do. You know that all too well, Germany.

What pisses me off the most is that there is no way to stop this but violence. You can't reason with them, they know that they have the upper hand. The only way to get them to go away is if you use violence. Too bad if we lay a finger on them the media will portray us as horrible people.

When they start burning down churches things will get interesting

(((Religious leaders)))

Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=44Q58kWAsCo

>Too bad if we lay a finger on them the media will portray us as horrible people.

And? You're portrayed as horrible people whether you do something or whether you don't, but people don't laugh so loud when they're nursing broken bones.

One of the most retarded screencaps I have ever seen.

do you know why progressives and the media will never even utter a single word of criticism of islam? because inspiring terror in your enemies is actually really effective.

(((We)))

You alt right neets are just as niggerish as the antifia.
It's like the alt right is the white male neet version of antifa.

Great job reinforcing the lefts narrative. You will all burn when that power grid falls.

;)

fpbp

>but your cucked too
Like clock work

That's sort of offensive. I'm a Fascist, we believe in DEBATE, not destruction, we don't want to tear down monuments i support MLK and Marx/Lenin monuments.

Fuck off CIA

Because (((their))) game is simple.

They are enforcing white genocide as a scare tactic and illusion through the acts they do.

They don't really want white genocide, what they want is unity of whites for a private army. To anger the white populace and herd them together.

They want whites to submit to the powers that be and make a deal with the jewish globalist overlords.

The deal is simple... submit your country, your life, your rights to the globalists and they will give you the race war you want.

found the neet

Everyone sees you, CIA, you suck at your job. Please go play D&C elsewhere.

you called me a cuck in your very first response. Nice straw man though.

Is the American identity based on just appeasing niggers and nonwhites as much as you can?

You are either a troll a one delusional nut case who will eventually end up like your boy James.

The only reason you neets are following the alt right shill fest is because you are white beta males who don't fit the narrative of the left. You are unwelcome by the left.

Otherwise you would be sucking off bernie sanders while kicking confederate statues for facebook thumbs.

>t. 52%
Sorry yo no habla espanol

The absolute state of Langley

>Prompting threats from alt right protesters
They just make it up as they go

AK47 > Love

Yea I think he saw his face on the news and went on shit abort, abort, abort.

cristcucks are the biggest traitor to the white man
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

Oh dear.

Your forgetting how much conditioning was done against le Nazis

I was once called fbi or whatever on here, it's funny when you're just some rando and people think you're at a higher level than mundane

Which we've broken, so what's one more taboo

yes, Germany was proof that (((their))) little experiment would work.
It will be funny watching the cities literally burn to the ground from my Eagles Nest in Appalachia when they open the floodgates to all of the Central and South America mongrel hordes.

it's a pretty weird sort of iconoclasm

this is why you will lose. you can't help but tell everyone your plans. I guess you never heard of the phrase 'loose lips sink ships', or were too stupid to understand its meaning.
Probably another kike infiltrator anyway.

No you haven't?
Facebook is full of faggots patting themselves on the back for hating le Nazis right now

This

Anything promoting the achievements of a straight white male will be gone.

(((They))) are trying to alter history and you all know full well what's coming.

Why are Americans destroying their own history?

"...which will cost the state $55 million; $30 million of which will be reallocated to Orthodox synagogues in order to alleviate the stress of the display of the Swastika and mention of Nazis in the news this past week."

Marxism is a plague upon humanity.

Sorry, we've broken it amongst ourselves, I mean, and the pattern that's generally been followed is that once that occurs it can be exported to normies

>By giving in to terrorists, we win!

lmfao these fags, also it's fucking NYC, what else do you expect from cucks? They still have some fag statue of a little girl standing in front of a bull and not a single person has torn it down now

We're all fucked. But yes, right now it's America's turn, and we can all see it.