After Brexit is completed, should the EU rename the English channel to the "French channel"?

After Brexit is completed, should the EU rename the English channel to the "French channel"?

>French channel
Seeing where France is going I guess it should be "African Channel"

It's not the "English channel" in continental Europe but the "Aermelkanal" in German or "La Manche" in French. Even though you are a Turk, you could actually know that.

the nature channel

Americans will claim the English channel and rename it as the Food Network

It's already called the Le'Manche channel. (whatever it's spelled, I don't speak frog)

Who the fuck calls it the "english channel"?

We do.

how about no

Only Brits, lol

Why are Brits such good goys?

Everyone but you

national geographic channel.

I mean, they could try.

kek that's why we secretly love you, brits.

>Why are Brits such good goys?
You need to be bombed out of existence. And I mean this literally. You need to be pushed out of existence, erased from history.

Says the nation currently being pushed out of existence by shitskin "refugees". Good luck trying to erase us when you're all too busy praying a billion times a day and fucking livestock.

Good, I agree. Gott strafe England.

I repeat, you need to be bombed out of existence. If there is one country that needs to be erased to nothingness, it is Britain. You aren't real people anyway.

Keep saying it all you like, you'll all be gone well before us.

idc for me it's "La Manche"

Says the Briton who has the blood of about 50 people in him.

>a fucking kraut trying to tell other people that their countries are being taken over by shitskins

my literal sides, Hans

Nice assumption, immigrant cunt.

Burgers call it the "English channel" too, I have family in the UK and Ireland and I've never heard the term "La Manche" in the US, Ireland, or the UK.

Don't you mean seamen?

you guys should search & find names of freemasons , publish the info on pol

What the fuck is an 'English Channel'? The Brits call it the 'French Riviera'.

In my native language the name of this sea region is:
>Het kanaal
Which translates in:
>The canal

Don't forget Chatham you britcucks

Not an immigrant but nice try. If you're British, you have the blood of about 50 people in your veins, from Iberians to Normans, French to Germans. Britain and the people living there are nasty and despicable.

>Keep saying it all you like, you'll all be gone well before us.
You aren't real people, you are all fake. Fakes can be erased from history. Britain never existed. Everything can be wiped from the books.

In portuguese its called "Canal da Mancha".

You and what navy? Daily reminder that frenchie over here is butt blasted he cannot into navy for the past few centuries while we got out empire

You're welcome to try and take it. I'd enjoy shoving something up a Frogs channel for trying.

Clearly a fucking immigrant. My family come from west Scotland. There's nothing but red hair and blue eyes for generations. It's you shitskin immigrants with your brown hair and brown eyes that need to fuck off.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, German stock. Immigrant if you go back a generation or two, yes. I'd love to leave this country, can't stand it here.

>Keeps losing wars
>Value as a person

Pick one

>abandon the only place we could viably defend from shitskins in the coming race war

Sounds German to me.

Sounds like people are proud to be soulless gingers.

They should call it the Sabbatha Zevi Chanel or the 1666 Chanel or better yet the 4Chanel

The term La Manche is certainly known here. We call it the English Channel though.

It's already named from the perspective of someone on the mainland.

It's not England's channel (possessive).

It's the English channel, as in, the waterway that would take you to England from France.

So just leave then, cunt.

Else they can all it the Turkish Chanel SOON

London is the only capital city in Europe which has a White minority. You're already beaten, Celtboy.

>Northern T*rk saying that others "aren't real people"

I KNOW !!!!! The slong Twinks Chanel how about that chumps!

>>Northern T*rk saying that others "aren't real people"
Correct, Brits aren't real people. Look at pic related and tell me those are real people. Everyone can see they aren't real. They should be erased.

What are they, fellow Kraut?

angl*s

You aren't people. You are nothing. Not people. People have a conscious and a soul, you don't. Murderers!

I think they should sell the naming rights. It could be "The Disney Channel", for example.

Hhah

6 million

>that flag

its only called english channel in britain anyways. it's Ärmelkanal (sleeve channel) in German and la Manche (the sleeve) in french. Nobody outside of britain ever called or calls it english channel.

Go then no one is stopping you hahha

nobody calls it english channel except anglos.

Hans why you care so much about us anglos so much when you sould be careing about your own