Rally to preserve a single statue of Robert E. Lee

>Rally to preserve a single statue of Robert E. Lee
>Single-handedly gets over a dozen Confederate monuments ripped down the same week, and it's only Wednesday

Has there ever been a bigger failure of a political rally in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/11/10/police-investigate-a-video-of-trump-voter-being-attacked/
youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg
cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I7_vLPYW_88
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513
snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great success, whites feel a lot more oppressed now, and are that much closer to mass lynching you commies.

Commies are so stupid, next you will be bragging about how youre ready to throw a violent revolt and break 1/3 of the country away, I mean California. That will show those stupid white people amirite?

POTTERY

Winning is. Often. A thing not decided on the immediate battle field. Friend.

Exactly as planned. More is coming.

The leftist overreaction to absolutely nothing is the absolute most desirable result. Whites get a permit and rally peacefully, commies smash some guys car and get one of their own killed. Niggers rip down statues illegally afterwards. Whites contemplate starting resistance groups.

Thanks, the revolution is ours.

>Implying that tearing the monuments down doesn't make more Nazis.
>Implying life-long Nazis don't know this.
>Implying there aren't more young white Nazis now then there was a week ago.
>Implying that all of them are now not massively motivated.
>Implying that Clinton isn't under investigation, and when she's arrested it would make the Nazis look like they were right all along.

It's like in chess - you have to sacrifice one piece to gain another queen. We may lose some statues, but we have to keep the goal in perspective; a white ethnostate.

All according to (((keikaku))).

Wih the news openly claiming trump sided wih bro nazis when it is completely obvious he condemned both extensively is the biggest thing to come out of this.

>white ethnostate.
This makes no sense. White isn't an ethnicity. A german, french, swiss, italian, swedish, etc, ethnostate makes sense. But white? Sounds like a burger with delusions that his melanin matters

>Whites contemplate starting resistance groups

This. In fact, this is so good for us, I believe that this was a a Nazi false-false flag.

>Baked Alaska
>Johnny Monoxide
>Augustus Invictus
Just look at these names. How could anyone not see this as a movement of grave importance? This is right out of a comic book.

You are not winning. You are not losing. You lost.

>you lost
I've lost nothing. The events are quite obviously a large net-gain for the far right though, and in that vein, I've won, "bigly" as your mongrelized subhuman race would say :^)

-.-

Reminder that Richard Spencer is born of two wealthy liberals from Boston and that he married a Russian woman on the CIA payroll.

Does it scare you that people know who Dr. Rand Spencer and Sherry Dickenhorst (his mother) are? Or his ex-wife (Nina Kouprlanova, cia) is?

Anyone with half a brain is able to notice that all this retard does (who popped up 'out of nowhere' during the Trump campaign) is make Trump look bad. He's there so that anyone who doesn't go along with the 'globalists' can be grouped with 'Nazis'.

Notice all the neo-nazis coming out making threads as the same time as the commie posters, talking about how we need action. It's no coincidence. Divide and conquer.

>didn't green arrow the tens of millions we're getting from all the lawsuits

>Sounds like a burger with delusions that his melanin matters

Blacks aren't human;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>Microcephalin (MCPH1) is a gene that is expressed during fetal brain development. Certain mutations in MCPH1, when homozygous, cause primary microcephaly—a severely diminished brain
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa
>John Derbyshire, writing in The National Review Online, wrote that as a result of the findings, "our cherished national dream of a well-mixed and harmonious meritocracy [...] may be unattainable."

They are not my equals, and they started attacking people like me on November 9th, 2016;

>chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/11/10/police-investigate-a-video-of-trump-voter-being-attacked/
>youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg

Pic related. I have no obligation to let these violent non-human apes stay in my country - it was made for "Free white persons," not apes. Sorry.

Niggers are the equal of no european, this doesn't change the object reality that a white ethnostate makes no sense.

It makes sense, because:
Otherwise blacks vote for communistic robbing of wealth from white people, for allowing black criminals who kill whites go unpunished etc.
You are assuming a black majority would treat a white minority lawfully and not enslave or exterminate us. You are wrong.

You are missing the point. Explaining this to Americans is painfully hard. I should really just turn this into a copy pasta because of how often I need to do this.

>A white Ethnostate is objectively not a thing
ETHNOState. WHITE is not an ethnicity. German, swedish, french, italian, swiss, spanish, norwegian, danish, an*lo, are ethnicities. The closest thing to a "White" ethnostate, Is I guess, the EU, but it's both a piece of shit, a failed state, and a piece of shit.

a WHITE ethnostate is a misnomer. Burgers can't get this because you have NO heritage. You have NO home. You have NO culture. Please. Understand this.

You are not "White" burger-chan. You're a mongrelized mixture of (likely) irish, german, and anglo descent. This is why you have nothing grounding you. It's why you are degenerate. It's why you are so easy to control and corrupt. You are the kike puppet because you have no heritage, nothing to look back on with pride, no real history.

Your culture is Hollywood
Your food is McDonalds
Your art is graffiti
Your architecture chinese concrete
Your music is nigger beep-boop

You are bereft. This is why you latch onto silly passing fancies. You are empty.

Get mad. Call my flag irrelevant. I don't care. You are what you are, and what you are is sad. This isn't meant to insult, I legitimately pity you.

>You are not winning. You are not losing. You lost

You lost the election. Starting November 9th, 2016 - see - the violent alt-left began it's campaign of violence and intimidation out of rage that it had lost all three branches of government.

We are the majority. We voted Trump in, and he condemned you. The president of the USA called you people out, and everyone remembers what sore losers you are.

You are mentally ill. The fact that you think these city councils that you infiltrated mean anything proves how delusional you are. The fact that you think it's OK to disrupt a legal protest that has a permit with violence is the proof that you are not an adult.

Blinding people? Beating old men because they voted for Trump? Tearing down statues like it's 1984? You look like shit. CNN has no press credentials, and Infowars does. Even CNN is reporting that Clinton is under investigation;

>cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html

When she goes down, you will be associated with her. Losers who can't win an election, and assault the winners - and whose candidate will be in prison.

You are evil, and you will be run into the sea. America has rejected you and your death threats.

Jesus christ you sound like a Dem after election night

>Please. Understand this.
We need solutions to problems, not whining.
Whatever stops blacks from enslaving and mass murdering whites in America.

>this doesn't change the object reality that a white ethnostate makes no sense

Blacks are even more dangerous than grizzly bears. The fact that they walk the street without leases is a joke - modern society is a giant joke. Liberals don't realize this.

It isn't a matter of equality - the blacks don't understand what it means to be free men. They are biologically incapable.

The black is leading us into a totalitarian slave-state because he's too stupid to organize a society more complex than one of brute strength. My lofty morals can't find expression among blacks.

Look at how they act -. Have you ever seen whites do the same? Remember - blacks are far more likely to have two identical versions of the microcephaly-causing MCPH1 gene. When I call them stupid, science supports my belief.

I won't live among animals like they're my equals while they beat me - I will apply the rod to the dog, until he doesn't bite me. And since the dog bit me first, I am right to do so.

The dogs need to be kept wild behind a fence.

>Explaining this to Americans is painfully hard

I love you, my European brother. But I have written you off.

Race-blindness in Europeans is painful, and you've lost the best part of your continent to your blindness.

God bless you, and I wish you the best.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I7_vLPYW_88

They had to do something while the wife/gf was getting railed by another man. Biggest single crowd of cucks and fags.

Sadly the south was destroyed a long time ago. This is political theatre designed to break the spirit of white people who don't realize that. The power that be would not present a show of force like this unless they were sure the reaction would be tame enough to handle.

You notice that they have not given tax breaks to inter racial couples yet, right? It would boost their MASS IMMIGRATION agenda but they are afraid of a major backlash over it. They are not afraid of the modern Confederates. The only army the modern Confederates could defeat is the Libertarians.

White Nationalism or White Power Globalism? Those chill the (((Elitists))) to their cores.

They were going to do this shit anyway. This is
just a quickening, and it's going to wake up a
bunch of white fence sitters.

Almonds activated

>cause primary microcephaly

You dumb fucking idiot, microcephaly is a medical condition, not academic speak for a stupid person. All that indicates is a higher percetange of babies of Sub-Saharan African descent will be born with microcephaly.

>blaming the victim

>You have NO home. You have NO culture. Please. Understand this.
World hegemony and literally everyone listening to our politics and entertainment. Yeah, we have no culture.

Really doesn't matter though. I don't think we need an ethnosate. We just need to return to small government. End gibs and the fed. All niggers and corrupt corporations will die off and middle America will fucking thrive.

>You are not "White" burger-chan. You're a mongrelized mixture of (likely) irish, german, and anglo descent

I grew up hearing Magyar, and my great-grandmother refused to teach it to me. The rest of me is British and Nordic - I don't actually think I have a drop of Magyar blood, and I'm basically east-south German Nordic, Scandinavian Nordic, and Welsh. So I'm actually descended from a very narrow range of people - Nordics.

My language and nation may change, but my ultimate loyalty will always be to my blood.

>You are the kike puppet because you have no heritage, nothing to look back on with pride, no real history

I have Christmas decorations that are over 100 years old. I have a knife that killed Japanese people. My family has been here since the Mayflower, and has towns named after it.

I don't expect you to care about any of this. We have our own thing going now, and honestly I think it's natural for whites to abandon homelands.

>Call my flag irrelevant

I salute my fellow, proud white equal, and honor your self-identity. You are legitimate in and of youself, and you don't need to listen to me or change anything you're doing.

I salute all the white people in existance - may the beauty of the white woman not fade from this universe.

SEIG HEIL!

yes.
and also stop immigration.
reward productive people (happen to be white, by coincidence.) with tax breaks for raising their own children, dont give welfare for raising children.
segregate, isolate. no need to discriminate, their low iq discriminates them already.
Outlaw race-traitor ideologies.

Those statues were due for demolition anyway as per alt-left plan. I suggest to replace them with huge bronze dicks, so your broken anus will feel anything riding them

Why do you think Jews spray-paint messed up swastikas all over everything?

Sympathy.

>You dumb fucking idiot, microcephaly is a medical condition, not academic speak for a stupid person

I think you fail to grasp how dumb blacks are. To express microcephaly, you have to be a homozygote for an the right allele of the MCPH1 gene.

Let's get technical;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513

Orange is AA, green is AC, and blue is CC. The three letter codes can be read here;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)

YRI, LWK and MKK are all African populations, and ASW is the acronym for American blacks.

If you look at pic related, you can see that CC only exists in Africans. This is the allele which;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa

Only homozygotic Africans express microcephaly, but the point is that the CC homozygote genotype only exists in African populations. The low IQ's of every sub-Saharan African country is the evidence required to prove that blacks are clincally retarded, and that the C allele is associated with low IQ - as you can see, AC is also almost entirely limited to the African populations.

As can be seen, non-Africans are almost all AA homozygotes. This is because it was a Eurasian population that introgressed into Africans 37,000 years ago to create modern black people - non-Africans never had the microcephaly-inducing C allele until they bred with Africans.

Meanwhile, until the Eurasian population introgressed into Africans, Africans were all CC homozygotes - until the white man blessed the black man with his superior genes, every black had microcephaly.

We aren't dealing with a political debate - this is humanity vs. non-human apes and allies. The blacks are not human - they're literal orcs. They are trying to destroy us.

TRUFAX

Denial is the first step to acceptance user.

Perhaps...but Pandora's box just got a little bit emptier.

In Charlotte NC there's a BLM/Antifa rally going on this Saturday. Assuming there will be bloodshed and what not.

there will be no bloodshed, as probably this will be the first time antifa shows up on their own event, instead of on someone else's event to attack them.
You are only saying this because you want to propagate the lie that the alt right is seeking violence just like the antifa.
if anyone shows up, it will be neonazis, not alt right. degenerate liars dont understand the difference.

It was a failure because only one Communist died.

Cuckservatives aren't about shit, and won't stand up to anything.

FROM NOW ON:
CALL ANTIFA A LYNCH MOB.

William Pierce was just another deadbeat dad, who didnt accomplish anything but getting his wife and children to hate him for walking out on them.

BLM, killed police. Yet you are spitting this bullshit? Said nothing about altright

?????
Someone expects alt right to show up when antifa is already at the funeral. Someone expecting alt right to go after antifa. that is not going to happen. it is ALWAYS antifa that goeas after the alt right. I hope the media hypes up the false expectation of violent attacks by altright, and when it does not happen result to explaining who attacked who.

>no culture
>no heritage

Blow it out your ass, pic related is the evolution of my heritage and culture.

Doesn't the lynch mob usually kill somebody rather than having a member get killed?

NO.
They keep injuring hundreds of people, until one of them shuuts or kills. See University of Washington, on of the VICTIMS shot the antifa attacker. But you know all this, part of your plan. Stupid naive normies dont get it, especially when the simple prejudices are reinforced by CNN.

Statues can be remade, this has been the biggest exposure of the insnity of the left I've ever seen, not a single leftist media channel can stay professional and stay honest.
People will start to realize there's no more window for reason. This is fucking great.

the "Alt-Right" tripled in size as a result

who cares if establishment media/politics openly hates them? the people they are attracting hate the media and hate the government already

Just the people they want/need. They are asking for it imo

>Mike Enoch
>Richard Spencer
>Jason Kessler
>Matt Heimbach
>Johnny Monoxide
>Pax Dickinson
>Augustus Invictus
>Dr Michael Hill

If I had dyslexia..