Chink hate thread

Ok Sup Forums, a buddy of mine just got accepted to teach in China and I need material to show him what he's in for/try and persuade him to do something else. I have a few webm's saved but I need more. Give me all you've got.

Kek!!!! What did I fucking say?

Within the fucking hour there would be an Asian hate thread.

You dumb bipolar bitch

Cockroaches don't pay attention to one another. At best, when one dies, it lays its eggs, insuring the future of the species. Individuality isn't a thing in cockroach society, only the group matters.

lol, What as asshole.

Bro he'll be fine, he's probably going to some big city. In the big cities it's chill af to be white.

No, bro. I asked and he's going somewhere mainland...

bro trust me he'll have the time of his life.

I honestly hope so, but I've heard a couple other stories from people I've met in person and it's disturbing.

I have a yuge folder but the faggot mods keep banning me.

Oh hey, mexibro. Just the amigo I was looking for. Why do they keep banning you?

the banned me for this a few minutes ago.

Fuck that is dirty.

But come on, fucking nasty gore goes unnoticed, It's a fucking chink mod that hates me.

Give me some cartel shit, mexican man.

Is that what the Chinese call ground meat?

Chinks are literally smart(ish) niggers.
The only reason they get a civilization pass is because they somehow surpass their niggary and are able to make good technology.
Every other aspect of their lives is pure sub-human.

True. In that case, I'll be waiting for my ban soon, too.
Oh well, I wish I had more to post but I don't have much on this topic.

I have to step out, later.

Nice meximan!

kek

peace, thanks for the material

They can't help her because they'd get fucking sued. It's the nonsense laws at fault here

>mods keep banning me.
Could it be because i don't know? posting gore on a politics related board non-stop is considered shitposting?

Do you know what the law specifically says about that? I've heard the same thing, but I can't really find anything that legit describes it online.