Ask a propagandist anything

Greeting pol I worked as propagandist for 15 years and I had watched this board for month until now if you have any questions about propaganda and arts of manipulation I will answer it for you

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/107186705
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
archive.fo/zd6Cn
archive.is/uJDaG
pastebin.com/8zGxwtEB
archive.is/fkzvJ
archive.is/9DrdL
files.catbox.moe/535shv.pdf
glenngreenwald.net/pdf/NoPlaceToHide-Documents-Compressed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off newfag

Go fuck yourself, cunt

If you worked who
Hired you?

you are talking to a board of autistic, disenfrenchised men who out of boredom, memed a president into the office of the most powerful nation in the world.
i think you can learn more from us then vice versa

So the leftist combined with the media have really captured something that seems to have hurt Trump, even though Trump has nothing to do with it. What is this called? Was it just a perfect storm of some sort? Or could this level of collusion have been planned?

>arts of manipulation
I think Sup Forums is a master of manipulation with art

What's their endgame?

Describe some projects you've been a part of

Dude just because you were in marketing doesn't mean you were writing BBs propaganda. Faggot. My brother was in marketing. It's all level one psychology and being non offensive. Faggot.

Kek no actual propagandist would call himself such ya larping faggot.

Is this Nazi propaganda, or how you get redpilled fast.

What projects have you worked on?

Did you study Edward Bernays and Walter Lippmann? They are my favourites. Pieces of shit, but brilliant.

Different masters for different purposes no one will name his boss for his own security
Actually you will learn from me what can help you to differe between lies and truths in the end you are manipulated by different propagandists I just stand with or against allies and enemies we made

>propagandist
>eu-flag
It all checks out, this guy is plausibly real.

Hey do you have any more of those pics? Like the 80's retro pics? Love them.

What sort of tasks does the job entail?

whats the best smoking man episode?

please kys faggot

What brand of buttplug do you use?

But truth is relative to its purpose, what's the point
I call larp

How have you guys adapted to modern meme culture?
I've thought that a way of doing propaganda is by creating memes en masse. It doesn't even matter if they're good.
Is this a good approach?

Give me a book.

Instead of asking for more, why not create your own fashwave pics?
yuki.la/pol/107186705

You can't even form a coherent sentence and you're a "propagandist"?

Fuck off

Explain charlottesville

This is like some mage who just mastered fireball asking an eternal spirit of the flame if he wants any tips.

What is humility?

Cancer man.

What do you think of The Century of the Self by Adam Curtis and his observations on Edward Bernays?

A slaves call themselves master what a sad reality
Total manipulation they want me to turn you into what the white leftists are dumb whiny dependent follow thier order even if these order make no sense they want to turn heaven into hell and hell into heaven and we can do that for them
Marketing projects where I turn poisons and garbages into cures and inventions meme projects to control young people normalization of idiocy in cartoons and movies media projects they pay you a lot of money for the little you do
I used to be propagandist now I'm in retirement
This is a cruel reality that get hidden and some videos like this are just made movies they bring actors to do them fear is the best time to poison human brain he will believe what you told even if It was a lie

What profit does it bring a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?

>I worked as propagandist for 15 years
2017 - 15 = 2002
Bitch, you don't know what propaganda is. Your a baby playing checkers.

fuck off NOOB

u sound like larper kid

I will not show my country flag Sadly more people care about being rude and disrespectful than spending some time asking real questions

People believe in truth because it consistent with reality and disbelieve in lies because they are inconsistent with reality but we can make a reality where lies are truths and truths are lies
When you spend a lot of time with a type of people you become one of them I larped as a teen on the internet and the internet teached me it arts and secrets
Sadly I can't
English isn't my native language my apology to you
Excellent books

What do you know about analytics? How hard is data/polls manipulated?

Am I supposed to worship you? You whose propaganda has always failed?

You can bring down a regime but can you bequeath prosperity? Can you create rather than destroy.

You are a child of your father who was a destroyer from the beginning. The suffering of the world bears the fruit of your labor.

What is the fruit of your labors propagandist? To whom are they inturned?

How would you spin the Liberal message back on them? It sounds all PC, but their actions are all Stalin. How change we minds that welfare should not be a lifetime thing and Obama Care is bad and make health care more expensive?

A lot of profits womens great life cars free travels big luxurious houses etc you gain something in the end
The more you work the more experience you gain it is not just time little jap
More doubt less questions it seem that I'm wasting my time

What exactly does a propagandist do? Are you officially a PR guy? What's your opinion on the current media environment and do you think the overt bias is going to backfire?

worst LARP ever, you should actually read Barney, not just the jewpedia summarize

yall postin in a nigga thread

>More doubt less questions it seem that I'm wasting my time
dont you get that they are propagandists not wanting you to spill all their secrets.

How do you think the world should be? Do you think any of what you did is wrong? Would the world be better with no propaganda?

1 layer response depth. Your not a propagandist your a fool.

Also here is some actual useful stuff instead a Nigger pretending to be a faggot
OP you are a disgrace, consider taking the noose, I would if I were you

Which countries are being brainwashed? Is Bulgaria part of them? I see a lot propaganda lately in the newspapers and media and its pretty poorly made, yet it's working. How?

What's the reason behind EU wanting migrants so hard?
With robots going to replace low end work force it's like EU shooting itself in the foot. What's the point? To use terrorism to create demand for security?

your answer style reminds me Frank

>Cointel Forum Spy
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>Privacy Tools
archive.fo/zd6Cn
>Memejacking
archive.is/uJDaG
>A Paranoids Bible
pastebin.com/8zGxwtEB
>MAC Spoofing
archive.is/fkzvJ
>full Sup Forumss guide to OPSEC
archive.is/9DrdL
>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
files.catbox.moe/535shv.pdf
>No Place to Hide PDF
glenngreenwald.net/pdf/NoPlaceToHide-Documents-Compressed.pdf

you won

I'm interested my anonbro.

How does one become a propagandist?

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever been involved with?

How do we fight back against this Purple Revolution that's happening right now?

Does anonymously concern trolling ever actually work?

If you are what you say you are, then identify the different types of propaganda being shilled and who shills the national news media into saying violent antifa using spray cans as a flamethrower are "peaceful counter protestors"

Fuck off newnigger

What books do you recommend to become a good propaganda guy?

What weak points do you see in the alt left propaganda system that could be exploited?

What makes great propaganda?

>month
fucking newfag. lurk more.

Why can't you write a coherent sentence?

Also tits or gtfo LARPfag.

OP ABANDONED THIS THREAD BECAUSE HIS LARP WASN'T WORKING
END THIS.

Ahahahhaa

The devil that's who

What are your thoughts on the USIA?

0/10
Some of the most un-creative LARPing I've ever witnessed on Sup Forums. At least be entertaining fuckboy.

Have you met politicians in Europe who do not fuck us over with your trick book. Who were trustworthy

Not very hard you need a powerful computer to do the work and it depend on the platform you use Facebook Twitter and many gaming market and news websites are the best place to gather information and these websites work as a great experimental ground to understand human mentality and behaviors
>"Failed"
these propaganda will failed when the reality we created fall and the reality we created still standing and you sheep empower it with your idiocy
>You can bring down a regime but can you bequeath prosperity? Can you create rather than destroy.
Yes we can after all we are creating a better world you need to destroy and exterminate to build because you can't build when idiots destroy what you build we use them against eachother then we burn the all
>You are a child of your father who was a destroyer from the beginning. The suffering of the world bears the fruit of your labor.
The suffering of the world is a product of human idiocy it dosen't matter how much propaganda I make I'm not responsible for people bad behaviors I'm responsible for my own behaviors

A better world to whom you ask ? To the one how pay the most

Do you anyone who spilled the beans and what happened to him?

>a month
lurk moar then faggot, AMA do not belong on Sup Forums

>I'm in retirement
>But I said I can't name my boss

Sage this fucking autistic larper

What projects have you actually worked on?

Were you government or corporate?

LARPING
Sage.

Holy shit dude it was rhetorical question, implying exactly what you just said.

1/2 layer response depth.

Your so stupid you actually went backwards.

Wew lad.

Don't do it

You never though about yourself as washing your hands in innocence..? You know most people are stupid and you know how to play them.... And you as a self-righteous, non self reflecting little prick will think of this post on your deathbed...and when you are afraid of dying you will think about all the people died because of your indirect tricks you handed over to a group of powerful psychiatric patients...

Your welcome I hope your wife and family get underneath a bus.... And you have to live with that feeling

whoa dude, don't tag yourself with such hateful words, what if your family does get hit by a bus now? that wouldn't be very nice.

Do you think people deserve the suffering propaganda causes if they fall for it?

Hmm, likely a LARP but let's take you for a italian tuneup:

1. What are the 4 methods of subversion and wedge voter identification?
2. Which country did you work Psyops for ?
3. How has positive reenforcement of cognitive bias changed in the past 12 years ? how has the field changed with the advent of sockpuppet accounts & mass-management ?
4. Were you internet, radio or stock media as a trade?

THANKS RUSSIA

teached

I don't have a family anymore they were killed by the setup uprising in Ukraine thank to our little prick who send out the propaganda all around Europe

>The suffering of the world is a product of human idiocy it dosen't matter how much propaganda I make I'm not responsible for people bad behaviors I'm responsible for my own behaviors

Since your in retirement, I would begin investigating Near Death Experiences to understand what kind of consequences happen on the other side. Apparently, God believes you are responsible for the outcomes of the bad behaviors encouraged by you. It's called a "Ripple Effect" under a Life Review.

I too, would be a servant for the Globalists, if I wasn't aware of what the other side entails. Start with the Handbook of Near-Death Experiences by UVA to get an objective account, and dive deeper to whatever you believe to be true. As a propagandist, you ought to be good at figuring out the bullshit from reality.

OH I GUESS IT'S OK THEN -- CARRY ON

Is it more effective to appeal to sex, death, ideals, pragmaticism, or is it sheer volume or tone?

Want the TL;DR version.

He is feeling the guild all ready... This guy does not know what bravery is... And his propaganda is now trying to turn everybody in little gender neutral faggots with a spine of a jellyfish

Depends on the target
>sheep
mortars
>real individual thinker
sniper
About what munition to load, depends on the demographic of the target, but basically what activates emotions.

What a coward

>0/10 larp
really pathetic performance, faggot
>in all fields

All rich people are sick depraved fucks. Do the reptilian Jews molest children in front of you while you jerk off?

Liberalism is a godless religion we control thier mind but not thier behaviors we made them self hating and poisoned thier brains thier action are based on thier way of thinking and thier way of thinking is based on what they know in thier eyes you are nazis and Soviets were the ones how defeat them so stalinism is the
best solution in thier minds we made you and your history nazis how to fix them show them the truth or send them to Psychiatric clinic
Manipulation changing reality to control minds through different ways movies tv/internet shows ads fake doctors etc
I didn't spit my secrets but I will spit some of them why my masters seem to be mad and I see the world they want to creat they want us to be slaves and I don't want to be a slave our work system is simple do the work and don't question the ones above you you want a secret here is one

"A lie being said and repeated like a truth will become a truth in people minds"

AND I can bring more if you ask me waht
about the science of words that the master art of manipulation
Less questions more doubt sad what about asking questions
Western countries are the main targets because the own most of the power no one care about poland and Bulgaria but they want to keep thier control on every one so thier is a brainwashing but in low levels
They want to take total control and they want your destruction they want a single superpower state but the don't want any continental or regional power therefore the destruction of the west is necessary they don't want to exterminate you they want to weaken you and make powerless with no country so you can't rise again

How we're doing? I think last #unitetheright had some flaws (i tought "alt-right" was a label to distantiate ourselves from toxic natsoc/kkk but whatever) the eventually damage can be fixed exposing the crazy of the alt-left (term need to be pushed like there is no tomorrow). Also in Europe I think the wind is different from US and right wing parties are really on the rise.

>4 methods
Not sure about which author you talk but I would go with
Violence
Misinformation
Demoralisation
Division
and bonus: normalization
>wedge voter identification
not sure what you mean, are you talking about identifying potential swing voter which can be baited with above
>Which country did you work Psyops for ?
my ass
>How has positive reenforcement of cognitive bias changed in the past 12 years ?
I'm interested, elaborate please. But if I could guess I say from a narrow circle of friends/family and public person which one look up too a wider circle of hood rats and social media attention whores
>How did bots change it
Nigger do what hood rat bots account tell them they should do
>Were you internet, radio or stock media as a trade?
I preached on a field to a bunch of cows, they muhed

How many points do I get leaf

Frank, address the post of leaf

You didn't answer my question about the media bias backfiring.

>be hasbarist
>think that you're master of propaganda and sheit

lol

Do you all want to know how to defeat propaganda? It's simple actually.

>Start with yourself. Turn off television and the internet.
>Read books by those masters of wisdom like Orwell, Lewis, Huxley, Bradbury.
>Read more books and plays by the masters of Western Civilization. The older, the better.
> Form tight-knit communities of fellow free-minded men OFFLINE. The internet was just one genius psyop.
>Work hard, make friends
>If you didn't see it happen with your own eyes or by someone you trust, it is probably bullshit.
>Prep for the worst to come
>Rebuild