THIS HAS BEEN A DISASTER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

The media is releasing fire and fury on Trump, the likes of which have never been seen before on gods green earth. He is being tarnished a literal Nazi sympathiser.

And for love of god why can't that carrot top David Duke keep his mouth shut. This is a lesson to the fucking morons who think the public will sympathise with Nazi saluting, Nazi chanting edgy young men.

P.S. Cover your faces next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_K1-nzxzzug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET FUCKED KIKE MEDIA

Trump will round you up for Shoa Part deux

Everything in your low-tier bait will end up being exposed as an organized false flag.
>why do you think Trump subpoenaed 1.4m IP ADDRESSES FAGGOT?

This will end up in a RICO case.
>all SHILLS must hang

>likes of which have never been seen before on gods green earth.
Must be Tuesday again.

only people who are afraid to admit what they believe in hide their faces.

Even in Sweden the jewish-owned media is going to war against Trump. This is a coordinated, world-wide (?) attack to try to get Trump to resign or killed. It would be fascinating if it wasn't for the fact that this will be the beginning of the end of the western world and white civilization. Good night all white, this is the end. No more space travel. No more Mozart. Only death and despair.

This is the first time since the election the media has chimped out on this level. This is Khan Family/Access Hollywood level shit.

Trump didnt need to do the press conference. He couldve gave his infrastructure speech and just ended it there. Hopefully he learns his lesson. Also, he really needs to expand his coalition and bring back moderates and the former Obama voters/Reagan Democrats back.

Dude nobody but fucking garbage human beings care about ""the media"". Everybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty mainly uses alternative media. Empirical facts are what matter, not some Brady bunch panel of literalwhos talking over each other to tell us how much Trump is literally Hitler for the last 3 years. People who eat that shit up aren't going anywhere in life anyway.

This has been an epic success.

Sitll lovin' Trump. Try harder, libshits.

Thanks, good points. Needed some positive thinking. It's been really hard lately.

Dude literally nobody gives a shit about what's happening except for the people who already hate Trump lmao

oh so it's wednesday I guess

I'm here.

media has power in Washington though. That's important.

they're flipping out because he flipped the narrative.

The thought they reined him in and force him to play by their rules.

the media doesn't hold the same sway over the minds of the people as they used to. remember the election?

>He is being tarnished a literal Nazi sympathiser.

He is a literal Nazi sypathizer. Don't you remember fucking yesterday when he was sympathetic to the plight of the American Nazis?

hang in there swedebro

>Cover your faces next time.
I wonder why this didn't came earlier. It could save a lot of men from liberal damage.
Anti-Fa does that, they are steps ahead.

This went from a disaster to a glorious salt mine.

Who gives a shit? Cocksuckers who already hated him? Corporatist stooges like Romney or Ryan? Or wannabe atheists like Dawkins?

no, a lot of conservatives (even ones that normally defend Trump like Drudge) know this is a mega PR disaster

youtu.be/_K1-nzxzzug

>The media...
Oy Vey!!! Not the (((media)))!!!

Trump has been labasted by the media and paid internet astrosurfers for months now.
We've had threads about this a week ago or so.

I said then we are in a verry bad situation, because the smear campeign finally seems to work.

>The media is releasing fire and fury on Trump
The media has done that over a year now

It's illegal to cover your face in VA

Trump receives Jesse Jackson lifetime achievement award for his help of the African American community...

youtu.be/_K1-nzxzzug

Trump does just fine by himself, thank (You)

Wait a minute. I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.

[cross talk]

TRUMP: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that. But I’ll say it right now.

[cross talk]

You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: Do you think that what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?

TRUMP: All of those people — Excuse me — I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

So — excuse me — and you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you would know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases, you are not. But, many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week, it is Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?

But they were there to protest — excuse me — you take a look, the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
- President Donald Trump's press conference at Trump Tower in New York City Tuesday August 15, 2017

Alt-Left. :)

He out-jewed the kikes haha

Thanks Aussiebro

The media has begging letters on their websites.
Nobody buys newspapers much now.
Gig is up.

Why are they angry over what he said. He just told the fucking truth???

everyone who voted for trump knows the media is nothing but sitcoms.
Obama officially turned the MSM into puppet theater

The fuck you talking about faggot? Trump exposed what actually happened at that rally and the media is chimping out because they aren't controlling the narrative.

Get fucked shill.

Usually when something like this happens, everyone is told what to think about it through a bullshit media consensus. They're all furious that Trump didn't go along with it.

>P.S. Cover your faces next time.
When antifa is smarter than whites

>I don't understand rights

Dude fuck off. It's not illegal to express your opinions openly in this country. Disagreeing with what someone says is not just cause to enact violence on them.

(((2 Posts by ID)))

>And for love of god why can't that carrot top David Duke keep his mouth shut.
We keep telling you retards that these parasites bring down everything they touch and it's intentional. Most of the Cville organizers are former Huffpo/buzzfeed SJW bloggers but you refuse to understand that it's not "a change of mind."

Sorry, perhaps your reading comprehension is shit
This is a thread about Donald Trump sympathizing with the Nazis. Not about the physical ability to move your lips and push air through it to make sounds. No one said what our mentally ill president said was illegal

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

Or their just cowards? Unlike alt-righters who are proud to display what they believe in as a people not a faceless crowd.

Same shit. Dishonest media and establishment elites trying to mortally wound Trump because he's not one of them.

Remember this is 2018 and 2020.

Doesn't matter how objectively accurate you are about something, they will twist it to destroy any threat to the oligarchy.