HAPPENING

GET READY LADS IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

infowars.com/trump-predicted-it-chicago-pastor-wants-george-washington-statue-removed/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ND7Cxq0vCi
youtube.com/watch?v=u1vWK2yf9Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=YqvNYfeaYuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perfect. Use shit like this to shame the alt-left.

Get in here if you want to help:

My slaves have revolted

Whites will allow this to happen.

Kinda sad desu.

Bumped and supported. Tear it all down baby

vocaroo.com/i/s0ND7Cxq0vCi

Well lads. it's been fun. civil war, here we come.

Good! Let them do it and watch the nation being torn apart! DO IT YOU FUCKING COMMIE NEGRO FAGGOTS! DO IT!

George Washington was really King George III of England. Are the Burgers going to finally break free of Beady Anglo rule?

>article has no mention of the statue getting removed, only some literally who pastor who wants the names gone

>88
>Checks Flag...

Hmm...

Hahaha the absolute cunt can't help but interject muslims into a battle over racism, slavery and the Civil War?

How fucking self-absorbed can you get?

Don't be silly user, as long as the blood flows we are in control.

And i thought I wasnt going to get to pick sides in this civil war

Even my elementary school teacher is going to know who to shoot when they try to take down statues of the founding fathers

Fucking archive, fucker

15/88, FAGGOTS! HURAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK! SEE!

In a nation of 300 million people, I found an idiot! Guess that proves my point!

>Hate must not win
Says Mr. Sahria Khan

>Chicago Pastor
Your daily reminder Christianity cripples the white race.

*Sharia

Of course the caliph of London has to shoehorn muslims into the issue.

Chicago pastor likely means nigger, so more like niggers cripple the white race.

>1,000 likes
No one buys your shit anymore, Sad dick Con

Really holds your truths to be self evident, huh

One giant leap closer to civil war

Nah, Christianity has done more damage to white people than niggers ever could

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY TOUCH THAT MOTHER FUCKING STATUE!SOOOOO HELLLPP MMMMEEEEE!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>1272 likes for mudslime manlet
gotta take that chunk from diversity budget for twatter bots, saddick cunt, not very convincing!

The South is very christian sooo. I think Chicago and the North is just cucked.

In the field of outrage, everyone is guilty.

kekilydoo
And they were saying he was fucking crazy for saying that. Trump knows the enemy and hes still /ourguy/. Have some patience

>Your daily reminder Protestantism cripples the white race
FTFY

I don't understand the problem here. History should be taught, not repeated.

How can they have status of racist. They need to tear them down. There's even racists on all the money. We should burn all our money in protest

oy vey remove that nazi slave trader goy, filthy fool disliked globalist views, remove it, remove it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My fellow Americans, the dictatorship of the so called "Antifa" movement is inevitable. We must fight back, before we lose our freedom again. Thank you.

Is it just me or is shit getting increasingly fucking insane?

There will be a day when it is a revolutionary act to tell the truth.

That's what I have always said. White supremacy(and the founding fathers supported a even more hardcore version than what we have today) is dead. If we want our movement to thrive we need to throw in the trash.

The statue must be destroyed

Any mention of a bullshit vitamin supplement to help in preventing this outrage.

it already is you damn moron.

>I found an idiot!
It only takes one

Let's fucking go

I fucking hate that little weasel.

>Be pastor.
>Be so stupid/lazy I want to tear down the Washington/Jackson plaques in the city rather than the confederate memorial in Oakwood.

They're playing their hand early, really makes you think.

The true burger is a anglo though

So should we blow up mt rushmore? That's their logic

it's not just you

you see what i'm gettin' at, yankee scum, wait till a nigger shoots you in the face for it, i prefer to go down slow

faget

Trump didn't predict it he gave them the idea

TAKE DOWN WASHINGTON STATUE GET ON TWITTER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Implying pagans are not

Kys faggot

Just a matter of time before the mob rallies against the FF.

The most sickening thing about the left is that not one of them would be honest enough to admit that they were proving Trump was right.

This. These faggots try to scream double standard, but then just fall flat and do it themselves. I hope it's intellectual dishonesty and self delusion and not their own retarded views

your lucky, i had to move to the north to find a job and now i'm stuck in shitcongo where this retarded shit will probably go down soon.

bombard him with part and parcels

Can someone add pepe to pic related? I feel we'll be using the Pepe Diaries a lot from now on.

It's probably a bunch of wiccas

Just how panicked the deep state really is?
Are there other forces at play, other than (((NGOs))) and other Soros paid trash?
What is the goal? To accelerate the collapse or the division? What's the point of the sudden chaos right now? To draw attention from something else? Is it clintons? Business deals? 27th September?

It's such a fucking shit book though. The idea is cool but the execution was fucking awful.

burgers are anglos you simplistic bong

>you downvote
>you don't downvote, sorry

Bunch of hippies. Won't even sacrifice a goat to Odin because its not vegan.

>angry Christcuck

> and secure a future for white trans children

>88
L'CHAIM!

Neo-Nazi rallies are just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Does this mean we get to unironically yell like Mel Gibson and stab America haters with bayonets next 4th of July?

youtube.com/watch?v=u1vWK2yf9Y0

Well the Muslims did sell the niggers to the kikes who then brought them to murrica.

About time they removed that traitor.

Not really sure. Just something called super male vitality

This entire country was built on genocide and slavery and is currently run by corporations fucking over the average citizen as hard as they are allowed to, but this is the shit they care about now.

All of the above. Sup Forums should be putting a crack unit together to take these fuckers out.

Alex?

Most of us are Anglo friendo

Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake

TIME TO NULLIFY LAWS PASSED BY RACIST WHITE MALES! YOU CANT EXPECT POC TO RESPECT REGULATIONS PUT INTO PLACE BY OPPRESSORS!

>Getting them to go after George fucking Washington

Now this was actual 8D chess by Trump

It's funny because in today's PC culture. The founding fathers of the US would be deemed "White supremacists" because they were all white, they were all Christians, a few were Freemasons, many were slave owners and they united the white peoples of Europe that made the journey across the ocean from the Old World and established a "New Rome" complete with architectural aesthetics,system of government, offices,titles and symbols(there are literally Fasces and imperial eagles everywhere in the US). They then began to expand their influence and initiated the earliest foundations of US economic,industrial,legal and military reforms to fit to modern standards setting the stage for Manifest Destiny a few decades later.

Slippery slope.
The Cultural marxist filth got hit with a real big truth bomb last night. (((They))) can't take it.

posting a bunch of fluffy bunnies as examples of pagans....

These are the people that used to be into anime and draw their bullies names into their notebook and call it their 'deathnote'

how the fuck did we get here

why do the mods do this now? big gets are a part of board culture

Too soon dude.

uh-huh let's be stronk pagans like varg who leeches off welfare and just released a video praising leftists

are you rerarded

YES IT DOES!

The left have finally ceded all claim to standard, normie-friendly American patriotic imagery. The federal ZOG flag is ours now. Fully erect rn desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=YqvNYfeaYuI

oh fuck, didn't even look at the number. but i've seen big gets be deleted.

see

it didnt happen yet

Should we start calling MLK a terrorist?

>(((Liberation Christian Center)))
I hope you Rabbi-worshipers are happy.

They're not though. The insanity will continue to ramp up, society will implode and the globalist elite will rest easy in their fortified compounds.

>neo-nazi UPRISING
I F*CKING WISH

Lol how about Pepe's cookbook.

what an insufferable hypocrite. #notallmuslims tho, amirite? I hope this stupid nigger faggot gets hit by the next truck of peace.

that sounds even more retared

Who will be the first to #Apologize2Trump

I bet Lil' Marco
Hopefully Antifa kills a few people soon too