Is Galley Slavery the Most Redpilled/Based Form of Existance?

>remain with your fellow shipmen for the rest of your life
>if the ship goes down, everyone dies, no cowarding out
>no bathroom breaks, you must urinated and defecate where you are sitting since bathrooms are the result of a pussified domesticated society. (Read Brave New World for more info, the whole concept of "poop is nasty and smells bad so we must avoid it" is a communist concept to weaken us from nature)
>No individualism, as Benn Hurr said "your heartbeat is the ship drum, and the rows are your limbs, you are not human, you are a cog of the shit.
>No clothes, since only sissys are scared of not wearing clothes

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7wcShvrus

No, man was meant for land

You're such a huge faggot.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read

No, pussies were meant for the land. Real men roam the sea.

this is literally what alt leftist fantasy about and jack off to. working out in a small crowded room full of their own shit. Hitler was right my God.

funfact.

for the most part Roman Galleys didn't use slaves. And a huge decider of the Battle of Lepanto against the turks was that Turks used slaves as rowers. Its a bad idea to be fighting the other guys while worrying about the rowers stabbing you in the back

Go away

>remain with fellows for life
ok

>ship dies you die
also ok

>muh bathrooms are commie plot
you do realize people have been burying their shit and shitting in designated shitting holes (aka toilets) since the bronze age

>no individualism
not ok

>no clothes
ok

Actually no, leftists fantize about pic related. A "perfect world" where all needs are taken care of and you simply exist with no purpose, work, or responsibility. All uncomfortable things like pooping and peeing is sofened by "cent-o-meters" and luxury toilets. Right-wingers imagine a rough environment with struggle.

>shitting yourself is redpilled

Lift up that flag so we can see your true face, India.

That's why they had permanently smelted their feet to the benches. They used slaves because most free men wouldn't do it

>you do realize people have been burying their shit and shitting in designated shitting holes (aka toilets) since the bronze age
I respect you for your agreement with other things but no. People used to shit in buckets, they only buried it due to diseases. They weren't sissys "EWWW this smells so bad i don't want this in my house". I leave shit in my toliet so when friends come over they get disgusted and i explain how pussy they are to freak out for seeing a bit of shit. It shows how far men have been feminized when they are disgusted by a bit of shit. Galley slavery forces one to become the polar opposite of that ideology

>cog of the shit

India thread.

>wahhh wahhh a little shit (which is natural FYI) is so nasty and smelly i need a diaper change wahhh wahhh
Grow the fuck up, it's just shit

>t.poo poster

Please shut the fuck up, this thread is about fascist and unifying ideology, not POOP, that was one point.

>I leave shit in my toliet so when friends come over they get disgusted

I wonder who could be behind this flag.

Shit is unhealthy and causes disease you weird fetish faggot

Doesn't matter, ideology does

Yeah but so does Macdonalds, we all know the reason is 99% "ewww its nasty" and not "it could cause diseases. Cigerettes are just as bad and yet everyone smokes them. Hitler was against smoking FYI

do it faggot

Wtf lol are you on jenk

> you will never be shackled in chains forced to row your floating prison alongside your fellow slave bros

R-row fight the powah :(

>slaves
By that logic a conscripted soldier is a slave too

DUNCED
U
N
C
E
D

LOOK DOWN
LOOK DOWN
YOU'RE HERE UNTIL YOU DIE

>defending the anti-"nasty" position this hard

Let me guess, you do and leave nasty stuff everywhere, but by now you're so used to the smell and sight of it all that you just can't fathom how people did it differently. And now you have to justify and elevate your own position of le ascended man who don't need no disgust.
It's a short way from there to actually shitting in a trash can next to your computer like that image from Sup Forums.

Has shitposting gone too far?

I do have trash next to my computer. They even took away my kid because apparently it's not a "healthy environment" because CPS (communist party sympathizers) would rather have him raised in some nice clean colourful pansy environment instead of a real world allegory. I piss on the toliet seat so it goes on the floor purposely, i shit and leave it clogged in the toliet, I leave wrappers and napkins on the floor and still have vomit on my bed from one night i was wasted. I am training myself like a true fascist since a true fascist wants a life with a rough environment, not in some clean pansy little protected ball.

A true fascist embraces what a degenerate domesticated "man" would be disgusted by.

600,000 -that is the number of black slaves right now, in 2017, in Africa. Most are enslaved by Muslims.

Slavery is bluepilled as fuck. The only redpilled form of existence is to be born as a rich capitalist so you can refrain from proletarian activities like work or slavery, and spend you life managing your assets to accumulate more capital and inherit it to your children which repeat the process.

By very definition, being a slave is blupilled. In the Matrix, those who were held captive by the machines were called bluepills, while the redpills were the freed humans.
So no, while being a rowing slave would indeed indulge in the masculinity fetish that most fascists seem to have, it would not be redpilled at all

You are utterly fucking retarded

That's degenerate though, rich people normally have nice luxury toliets and meals, real men eat the grossest thing possible and shit in pots they later use to cook with. Also many rich people work too and make their kids work.

>Justin Trudeau
Was a bouncer, substitute teacher, and rafter despite being very very wealthy

>Reagan
Lifeguard, parents were rich though

>David Beckem
Kid is a dishwasher.

By that logic being a conscripted soldier is a slave since you're forced to fight and follow orders and commands by superiors. The true freed men were the galley slaves, because the common man who is ""freed"" is a slave to his natural desires.

>ITT Indians

Nah, the Wheel of Pain is the true redpilled existence.

>Created energy/grain for community
>Gives you incredibly upper body strength
>Simple to do, hard to master
>Has you outdoors constantly, giving you a good tan and fresh air
>The weakest die off until only the true alphas remain

What do you think, OP?

post pics

I like it, the only problem is the tan part. Getting tanned is not good. Remember what makes us the superior race, it's our beautiful white skin. That's the advantage of galley slaves, since you're always under the ship deck you're always in a dark room and you get very pale aka more white. Tans are for shitskins who aren't pure enough to be Aryan.

Conscription is slavery tho, you have no choice against it, its usually masked with nationalism.
Only the weak are slaves to their natural desires, you can abstain from sex, unhealthy food, you are FREE to make that choice.
Galley slavery has no freedom, your life is not your own. Using a red herring about conscription has not boosted your argument

>tfw remember detail for detail every picture of shitstations getting posted here
halp

Fascists aren't use to arguing on the internet, we're used to arguing with our fists! So sorry about not knowing what your AD KEKADODDLE fallacies are. I even got arrested for arguing with my fists. I beat up some scum at some progressive party.

>a three year old Reddit post

Good job my dude. Body waste is gross though

Is the remake any good?

Probably the most miserable way to die.

Ben Hurr is shit, it has a Jew as the hero

honey when you are done talking with your friends please come downstairs. I'm glad you got off your xbox but you have to limit computer time too!

Love,
Mom

pretty disappointed HBO's Rome never did a good scene about galley slaves would have been great

My mom only kicks me off the computer when im being a douche, im being polite this thread.

ok baby have fun, I love you

>hard work