Which one is more likely?

which one is more likely?

your taxes filed on time and accurately
your bills payed on time is the war you should be fighting

Both

Civil War will never happen, (((they))) have way too much investment in this country to let nogs run wild and destroy half of it.

And North Korea isn't going to start WW3 if they do anything, there won't be a WW3. It will just be the end of the world as soon as one nuke is launched. You can't "prepare" for that unless you live underground in the middle of nowhere.

Civil War II 100%

WWIII can't really happen. I predict what will happen is there will be something like a feudal era where there is constantly warring and fighting within the shells and hollowed out husks of the old nation states which will still in some capacity exist but which won't exercise any real control except to wave the threat of nukes over everyone's head.

the ride never ends, don't get your hopes up

Both. WWIII won't begin in America tho

In the event of a civil war our allies who do not pay for their own military defense will be impotent to stop Russia and China from coming to our shores to secure the nuclear/chemical/biological weapon stockpile threat.

why not both

neither

Saved.

civil war = preemptive strikes on wmd sites = ww3

WW3 starts once US civil war 2 is in motion
US involvement would prevent any WW from starting

Why not both?

WWIII would just be North Korea getting gangraped by other countries

Kimmy doesn't want that

WW3 isn't going to come from a war with the Norks. Get a sense of perspective. Civil War 2 is more likely than WW3 with the Norks as a catalyst.

Civil War
the main profiter from both would be China, but China won't make any losses in a American Civial War
even without a China wins because Westerners will all become low IQ degenerate subhumans, those that aren't already

WW3
Honestly I'd take a long time for another Civil War. WW3 isn't happening soon either but it's the more likeliest of the two.

Civil. But still only jews and sellouts are the problem. Antifa is just proxy mercenary group.

WW3 starts when Russia and China take sides in the second civil war.

If foreigners come onto our shores, we'll band together and drive them out. You can count on that. America doesn't take kindly to invaders.

This.

Just go full prepper mode, that way you can have a chance of surviving both thermonuclear war and a civil war, more likely surviving the latter.

Neither

ww3? nobody got Korea's back and it would get btfo in a moment by USA
those infos about North Korea arming up are only to justify expenses on military by USA military lobby

it would be something like suicide by cop

The Second American Civil War will be an extension of World War Three.

BOTH ARE MEMES. NEITHER WILL HAPPEN AT ALL SOON.

Just buy a box of bullets and a box of iodine pills and you'll be fine in either.

This. The "long peace" has nothing to do with shit like the UN or EU. We've had peace for over 70 years because of a very strong America that could pummel any other nation into oblivion for acting up.

Wisdom. Do this OP.
Read about "the grand illusion".

>WWIII over NK

This one doesn't even fucking make sense. How is WWIII supposed to start over NK? Their closest ally and enabler, China, even said that if NK is the one that initiates any conflict with the US then they will not have their back. Any fight with NK would result in NK getting nuked flat within 2 hours.

Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo seems much more likely than WWIII, even if it's a longshot.

It's gonna be both.

A civil war is going to break out in the US and the other world powers aren't going to sit by, they're going to try and interfere on various sides.

WW3 might be averted if the side supported by the European powers wins because I think the Russians and Chinese would probably just cut their losses in that case, but I think the Euros would actually invade personally if their side lost which would draw the Russians/Chinese in to support their new American allies.

civil
both the media and politicians are outing themselves as Communists.

the police and military putting down a bunch of larping militia members is the most likely

I'd say go back to reeddit

Rollan for Civil War

Alt-left memes are the kind of cancer that has hair growing out of it.

and to that i say i cant wait till summer is over.

unironically this, if US ever has internal war then half the planet will sweep in like vultures to pick off the balkanized states, including your very own "allies"