How do do jews and Israelis manage to have some of the most fucking gorgeous women, especially in Israel...

How do do jews and Israelis manage to have some of the most fucking gorgeous women, especially in Israel, yet most of the women and all the men look like pube-headed, dick-nosed Ferengi?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbust.com/ester-mike-dowson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with her tits?
Weird as fuck.

Found the faggot

Found the low expectations.

The areolae are a bit big for my tastes but they look perky so I'd give them fondle.

Here's the sauce btw redbust.com/ester-mike-dowson/

They don't look like a boy's

Holy shit those areolas are huge

Wow, her nipples are huge.

nipple game strong

>those areolas

mummy

Idk man I look pretty regular most people have no idea I'm a Jew

They think I'm Mormon actually

For the euros: if you look aryan in the western mountains people assume you are a Mormon

Because Jews lack decency and show off their daughters like cuckolds

Because they are master race. If they need to be beautiful? They are going to be the most beautiful people on the planet. Otherwise, not worth it. Focus on something else.

Models does not represent the common people.

They're as upturned as their nose is downturned

Those areolas are like 40% of her titties, man.

So not wanting to fuck traps is low expectations good to know your tastes

Areola, areola, give me the formuola

Hnnnnggg Banana boobs and pancake nipples are my fetish

Perfect nips
BABY WANT MILKY!

What?

They are infusing there shitty inbred reptile genes
with european genes by allowing europeans with only one maternal grandparent to move to israel.

Not in the USA

literally purchasing good genetics. Not hard to produce a couple offspring with an attractive gold digger.

Well genetically theyre white, the problem is they dont claim to be white but claim to be Jewish.

So theyre mind fucked.

Tanline tits are my favorite

This they bought good genes for years the only real power the Jew had was his religion. Now that that's almost eradicated they will loss the next round of who wants to be a trillionaire.

Yeah it seems like it's ingrained in our DNA sometimes along with other things like being manipulative.