Why are stupid concepts like "race" and "culture" still relevant in this current day and age when science has already...

Why are stupid concepts like "race" and "culture" still relevant in this current day and age when science has already thoroughly debunked or made them obsolete?

Dog breeds are all the same race, are they all the same?

I dunno , Why are concepts like idiocy and faggotry so present n your personality OP?

Destroyed.

Nice pseudoscience buddy, go outside anytime.

>faggotry
edgy.

What white person thinks all Asians are chinks? Even bigots know the difference between chinks, gooks, and nips.

Science does not agree with your feelings.

I don't understand this meme at all

what's with non-white racial activists and making up bizarre situations that would never happen?

psuedoscience? I asked you a simple question buddy

all dog breeds are the same species, the same biological race of that species

are all dog breeds the same?

yes or no it's a very simple question

I'm guessing a black person made this meme because most black people just refer to asians as "chinese" so I imagine being able to know the difference makes you a relatively smart black person

I see you fags literally using "gook" everytime you see an asian flag saying something you don't like.

because we aren't all mongrels like you quite yet.

Lol. I guess gene research is just gonna stop because some retarded scum bags think race doesn't exist on the authority of their sociology 101 class.

It's Sup Forums, the only nouns used here are derogatory

Ummm, no sweetie. Wypipo need to die.

Nice bait buddy

>why do complex ideas exist, just turn your brain off lol

This is probably a weird attempt to bait, however:

Race is relevant, because those little numbers in percent that people told you are too small numbers to really mean anything... Just check how much genetical difference there is in percent between humans and pigs or humans and trees and come again. Those few promille are actually a huge difference.

That is not to say that whites and blacks and whoever can't live together peacefully without all this race baiting bullshit - works fine in germany for example, at least for now, because black people integrate there, unlike the sand people.

That's why culture is relevant and a problem in e.g. the US too, because race baiting and partially planned and wanted (by the class in control) cultural division create all of these tensions between people, which could be living together just fine.
Denying the scientific facts of how different the people''s races are is simply delusional. That is just as delusional or ignorant as proclaiming culture isn't relevant, when it is the very thing, which either binds people together or creates tension.

You can hypothetically get everyone on the same cultural level and imagine people would no longer notice culture, but it would still be the factor which binds them to one another. When culture differences creates tension, culture is just much more noticable.

*create
And I apologise for the poor formatting of that post - I'm sleepy.

because anything that is not white has de facto not contributed anything to the development of this world, you stupid nigger

>Really want to allow your offspring to live in ghetto's swarmed by lesser races who are old as old relics of time, beasts, stuck in time and a primitive state of mind.
We will exterminate all niggers, muslims and abbo's within the next century, mark my words.

me: black people
>nigger: whatchoo mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

Literally no one says or thinks all Asians are Chinese
This is an awful strawman

What does the volume of a cone have to do with race?

>there's no such thing as race
>wahh, don't discriminate based on race!

>there's no such thing as gender
>wahh, don't discriminate against based on gender!

>there's no such thing as culture
>wahh, stop appropriating culture!

>there's no such thing as walls and borders
>wahh, get out of my house!

>wealth should be taken from the privileged and given to the poor
>wahh, give me back my latte machine and butt plugs!

:^)

Are you a retard? dogs evolutionary trees are so much more diverse than humans. Humans do not have "breeds" and the genetic difference btw "races" are insignificant.
Great pseudoscience tho, faggot. Youre obviously underevolved.