Is Mormonism a redpilled faith? Can you be a Mormon and redpilled?

Thinking about becoming a Mormon, but I'm unsure if it is comparable with my redpilled politics.

Can a Mormon push for ethnic nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865686836/LDS-Church-issues-statement-condemning-white-supremacist-attitudes.html
wikiwand.com/en/Mormon_cosmology
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-FlSFFMESU
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Mormons are fake heretic "christians"

Jews of a different name. They also believe in spreading the faith and being inclusive.

>it's yet another Sup Forums knows nothing about Mormons thread

Can't be redpilled if it's not true

No, mormons are not redpilled. The LDS church is fucking pozzed as all hell. They're so desperate to get butts in seats in Latin America and Africa that they're cuking to refugees and now demanding members not seek "white culture." deseretnews.com/article/865686836/LDS-Church-issues-statement-condemning-white-supremacist-attitudes.html

I'd like to read about it, but so hard to find those magic glasses

No.

They expand by importing shitskins.

(OP)

By all means if you want to become a complete retard become a Mormon. It's a lefty cult.

Mormons are going multi-culture.

I joined the church a couple of years ago before I married my wife. Don't do it, bro. It's getting more cucky by the day, and everyone literally believes all the bullshit about Jews traveling to America, so expect to either bite your tongue or check your reason at the door. I'm stuck now because of my family, but I sure as fuck wouldn't join again given the chance.

Higher-level Mormonism is just a front for a powerful Freemason lodge

Your average Mormon tends to be a good person, generous, compassionate, moderately conservative

It's not a front for Freemasonry, they just wholesale ripped off the masonic ritual for the temple stuff.

Marmans??

In their latest cucky edict, the Mormon Church specifically said you're not welcome if you push for ethnic nationalism. Stay the fuck away from mormonism.

>wikiwand.com/en/Mormon_cosmology

their pretty crazy

>redpilled
>faith

Mormonism is not Christianity.

>MORMON
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!
seriously tho, dun be a cuckstain. Its a jew religion

Lol no.
Besides US already btfo’d Mormons and relegated them to their containment zone

Bro, Christian Identity is the only redpilled religious movement. Eurofolkradio .com

mormons are now the #1 'church' trying to bring in more brown people into the US. their membership numbers are declining faster every year. dead cult is dead.

I took a class with Dr Matt Garrett a pretty decent native american and mormon history historian. He wrote how the church expanded the idea of Lamenites being just native americans to include coconut niggers from somolia and inca spics from Peru.

Guy was super nice and I generally prefer to take mormon profs because at least they have an ethos

They are a dumbass space cult, basicly old timey scientology. Individual mormons can be redpilled in a sense that people of most faiths can.
They used to be pro-white at least but it did change over time and they are now standard chrisian-level of cuckoldry.
Individual mormon can be redpilled at least in theory but as a cult they difinitly aren't. But that's hardly unique now a days. No religion is redpilled on itself now a days.

Welp i guess enough with the pooty mouth!

You go to UCLA?
How many people in the class :)

There were two young-ish female Mormon missionaries that came knocking on my door and talked to me about Mormonism, what should I have said

Least redpilled. If you believe that some proven huckster stuck his face in a hat and used stones to translate golden tablets from the angel "MORONi" that talk about completely debunked myths, and then the same guy destroyed printing presses to cover up his polygomy, while disavowing it to his flock; YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON! How blue piled could you possibly get?

>Give me your hard earned money so I can build my self with gold

No thank you, Mormonism is like a Jewish merchant version of Christianity.

Satanic pedo religion., m8.
Are you that much of a mong you think he got a book the size of the Bible from a BRASS plate with about 60 characters on it, and only his "magic spectacles" to translate them?

No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-FlSFFMESU

more like latter gay saints lmao

>bullshit about jews travelling to america
uh user....

>Pastor Steven "my daughters will love BBC" Anderson
Did you prepped your BASED CHRISTIAN bull yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U