How do we get white people to understand that white genocide isn't real?

How do we get white people to understand that white genocide isn't real?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/ar/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop genociding them.

But it is, user. Why do you like lying so much?

By self deporting from the West

By trying to make them understand that basically the white population will not stop growing but that the nigs and brownies will grow faster than them and that the solution isn't making babies but closing borders

It's not dumbfuck

/thread

This desu senpai.

stop trying to dump 3rd world brown immigrants into the west by the millions.

But they're not being genocided.

But white people don't run their own countries hence the borders aren't closed unlike every other fucking non-white country.

Until some deep stater with a fucking spine leaks the pedo blackmail vids on all the western politicians those borders are staying wide open

That's not genocide. Thats immigration.

The fact is white race birth/death rates are in decline and the white races, along with Japan & Korea are collapsing. There is white genoicide by actively promoting birth control in developed countries when the birth rate is well into the negatives.

By moving more immigrants into a country to try to improve tax harvesting and keep a lid on wage inflation governments are promoting this genoicide.

These are facts.

Prove me wrong.

/thread

It being done against the wishes and concent of the native populations at times further disregarding the law. That's not immigration that's an invasion.

Fuck off, liar.

Stop larping as literal nazis
Collect all the left's cognitive dissonance
Collect evidence of their systemic racism
Bombard them with it when it doesn't fit their narrative.
Show people the full extent of the problem, and don't provide them a way to weasel out of it like saying "i-it's ok they're fighting nazis"

White people refusing to have children is not genocide

People who belive in white genocide have mental problems same as people who belive in contrails or whatever and “the greys”

Why is white genocide an issue?

Look up the UN definition of genocide.
Attacking a groups ability to reproduce itself is genocide.
You are attacking whites in the US, you are attacking whites in Europe.

Simple stop protesting, stop talkibg about race, stop pushing homosexuality abd transgenderism. Basically just stop the left from constantly making the planet into a hell for white people.

>you must outbreed the open faucet of immigrants and brown children that don't contribute to GDP
how about we just cut off the moldy part to keep it from spreading.

Governments forcing conditions under which whites will not have children IS genocide according to the UN.

Encouraging whites that kids are terrible and discouraging them from breeding in EVERY piece of media is literally the definition of genocide.
Attacking a groups ability to reproduce itself is a form a genocide.

But most liberals are white people

Calmly explain to them that "genocide" involves the systematic slaying of a race/people.

"White people are more educated than third worlders about birth control" does not constitute a genocide.

t. grey

How do we get white people to stop self hating?

Ehm guys

Who is attacking your ability to reproduce, besides perhaps yourself?

It's far beyond "being educated about birth control" you lying sack of shit

It's like another shoah

White self-hatred implies that others are inferior. Very racist.

fpbp

Kike grade CIA/NSA/FBI subversing. Impliment a shit ass idea that Sup Forums would never stand for and try to scare up some blue pilled normies to agree with the shills already supporting the agenda. Saged.

Show them the UN definition. un.org/ar/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

Tell your academics to stop openly espousing it as a goal, maybe.

So you're telling me that, if the duly elected leader of a nation, with no prior warning, said that people under his rule deserved to die, it would be totally ok to swoop in and kill every last one of them?
Fuck you. White ethnostate now!

Genocide them. How can white genocide be real if our lives aren't real?

idk when i hear someone like malcolm x talk, it gets a little suspicious.

Movies and TV reflect the propaganda.
Constantly portraying white males as villains, constantly encouraging self-hate for whites against themselves, constantly telling women that kids are a pain and you shouldn't have any.
Also welfare, whites pay into it far more than they use it. Literally taking wealth from whites and pushing it towards illegal immigrants
Also, humanities encourages their students to speak out against "white privileged" and constantly attack white people.
Have you been living under a rock?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

You don't, it isn't.

Flooding a people's country with millions of violent, culturally incompatable immigrants annually and then funding said immigrants almost exclusively with the stolen income of the natives with the inevitable result of genetic replacement is genocide.

Kek

>say "D-democraps r da real racists"
We should get rid of the NatSoc imagery, and I say that as a NatSoc. The normies are too heavily conditioned against it.
For now, we need to focus all of our efforts in defining white nationalism as completely distinct from white supremacy. Notice how all news sites use the terms interchangeably, so they can portray any race-conscious whites as oppressors.

We are being marginalized in our own countries and if we do something we're racist if we say something we have a victim complex. All want is to secure our homelands

because you can only have so many people on welfare

You stop the white genocide.

How would anything get done? no more gibs

Yea those college "anti-white" exclusion groups have really convinced me that the usage of the word "unironic" has gone too far.

but jews are white

You sound like gen X.
To my generation it's like the third wave feminists who complain about the patriarchy and all games are to teach men to be sexist toward them.

To put it further, if you say that "majority rules," consider the complete lack of self-awareness and responsibility of the average voter. Especially welfare leeching shitskins and emotionally-driven women.
Letting them decide, by majority vote, the fate of a group which they have proven to have no loyalty towards, is literal insanity. It's like asking a family with 3 young children to vote on who they let into the house. The kids would let anyone in, as long as they got candy. While the parents would ideally be responsible and make sure that anyone who wants to get in is not a threat to the family.

Feminism, driving a wedge between Man and Woman since 1920.
Especially the sexual """revolution,""" which was and is a complete disaster.

actually, intent would decide if its genocide or not and the intent is clearly to displace white people in the homelands and bring harm to them as well as birth rates which is article 6 genocide

They are supporting africans with aid to help their population grow and import them to european countries, which give them welfare and other free stuff from the tax payers while the original populations life standard was too bad to afford children and gets even worse now

Racists are as close-minded as lefties and nobody blames the ones that got you inti the mess

Bingo

Me and my wife being unable to afford having kids because we're taxed out the ass to pay for the endless brown horde that's destined to replace us within half a century isn't genocide?

White people know that there will still be white people around in 20-30 years right? You realize that it's literally impossible for every white person to go away? That whites will still have a lot of economic and politlcal power? You can still have your white communities.

baka white genocide is literally the result of cuckoldry and degeneracy, we could've prevented this

>government data of whites
man i seen what the government considers 'non-hispanic white' and i wonder how it includes white people

kill them

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777

>muh white genocide

Fpbp.

Stop filling white countries with brown people.

>whites have power
Lurk more, you fucking faggot.
Jews have power, and then they place the blame for their bullshit on us. Too many "whites" at the 60% Jewish oscars? Kick out the 15% of actual whites, replace them with shitskins, and call it "progress"!
I don't want whites to be a rootless minority, reviled everywhere and only safe with money. I don't want us to act like kikes. I want ethnically pure homelands.

>Especially the sexual """revolution,""" which was and is a complete disaster
Guess (((who))) is behind it?

Most of them are shitskins.

>Gypsy scum
>"""European"""

>shitskin IQ
Your picture literally says nothing except list the total European population. It doesn't say anything about immigration and leftist anti-nativist policies.

We already understand that, it's the low T virgins who got friendzoned by some pink haired tumbrling and decided to declare holy crusade on the Jews that don't understand it.

What happens when you become an obvious minority in your own country that gets treated worse than migrants?
Stop being fucking retards - we are still selfish animals in the end and expect to have advantages when we spend our time working.
Guess why japan is by far the safest country in the world..

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Yep.
Posting list for lurkers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
>Jewish feminists: 263
>Christian feminists: 34
>Islamic feminists: 64
>Atheist feminists: 64

Friendly reminder that most of the """atheists""" are also blood Jews.

>doesn't understand that a race that overruns another and rapes all of its women creating more and more babies that are less white is a form of white genocide
>calls it immigration until it becomes genocide but its fine because its immigration until all whites have been replaced
Someone redpill this newfag. I don't have my statistics with me.

>Guess why japan is by far the safest country in the world
This bothers me the most. Liberals idolize Japan, yet refuse to acknowledge what made the nation

>I am a white person myself
Fucking kikes at it again.

Our number is rapidly decreasing since 30 years in every western country

so yes it's a problem.

Like France : 77% white, that's horrible, we should be 95% white, we're being replaced by maghreb people for no reason

Rounding up and slaughtering is one form of genocide. Another is using propaganda to lower the birthrate and use immigration to replace the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

kill all the jews?

I just don't understand why the losers here get this idea. No facts back it up, it's just emotion.

It is real, /reddit/. Go back to your Gary Johnson cuckshed rally.

Same way the Nazis, got the Jews to go to the holiday camps.

Fallait pas aller en Algérie

The time to try that tactic was 20 years ago maybe, its way too far beyond that now. Liberals and non whites want to erase white culture and white people. Just pick a side and be done with it.

Is this true?

Have a redpill about White genocide